and said, “Let’s go away for the weekend.”
我闻到他呼吸里有大蒜的味道
I smelled garlic on his breath.
真奇怪, 当时我在想他到底吃什么了
It’s weird. I’d wondered what he’d eaten.
我没有反抗
I didn’t resist.
有时候我在半夜醒来
Sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night.
我心里后悔极了, 真想打自己
I get so angry I want to hit myself.
当时街上很多人, 都是学生
The street was crowded, crowded with students.
也许他们会来救我的
Maybe they would have fought for me.
我没有喊 你本来也应该这样的
I didn’t cry out. You were supposed to.
你告诉过我 “如果他们来抓你, 你就喊自己的名字”
You told me, “If they come for you, yell your name.”
“我是宝莱尔.罗卡, 他们在绑♥架♥我
“I am Paulina Lorca, and they’re kidnapping me.
“这是非法的逮捕.”
“This is an illegal arrest.”
我真是笨 他们会向你开枪的
I was a fool. They would have shot you.
他们也许会
They probably would have.
问题就在这里
That was the problem.
你看, 我想活下去
You see, I wanted to live.
我想看到未来
I wanted to see the future.
我想知道将来会怎么样
I wanted to be there to enjoy my happy ending.
我想为了将来而活下去
I wanted to live for that glorious day…
我想回到我爱的人身边
when I would once again rejoin the man I love…
生活在自♥由♥的国度里
and live in a free country.
你不必描述那个房♥间的样子
You don’t have to describe the room.
她从来没有看见过
She never saw it.
她被绑在一张桌子上, 一张木桌
She was tied to a table, a wooden table.
那张桌子有她那么长吗?
Was it long enough for her whole body?
哦, 上帝
Oh, for Christ’s sake.
我不知道, 你也不用说那么清楚的
Whatever I don’t know, just leave out.
她是被绳子绑在桌子上的
She was tied with ropes.
绳子?
Ropes?

That’s right.
他们用铁条抽打她的后背和大腿
They beat her with iron rods on her back and thighs.
他们用香烟来烫她的胸部
They burned her breasts with cigars.
哦, 天哪
Oh, Jesus Christ.
他们将一根棒子
They put a rod…
一根铁棒插♥进♥
a metal rod in…
继续
Go on.
我参加过94次审问
I took part in ninety-four interrogations.
那些审问的对象都是他们认为快要死的人
They told me the prisoners were dying.
他们需要一个可以相信的人来照料那些犯人
They needed someone they could trust to care for them.
他们为什么希望我们活下去?
Why did they want to keep us alive?
他真的在做供述, 别打断好吗?
He’s supposed to be making a statement.
我想知道真♥相♥, 这就是我想要的
I want the truth. That’s all I want.
等等
Wait.
“我相信他们有得到医疗服务的权利
“I believed they had a right to medical attention…
“在最初的阶段我也是这样做的
“and at first, that’s all I did.
“我治疗他们的伤口
“I tended to their wounds.
“我检查他们的健康状况
“I checked on their health…
“但在一个星期之后, 他们说需要我去
“but after a week, they said they needed my help…
“参加审问犯人”
“in supervising interrogations.”
谁需要你的?
Who needed your help?
你老是打断我们就完不成了
This is not going to work.
我们不是说好了让他把自己做过的供述出来吗?
I thought we agreed he was only going to talk about what he did.
我可没同意
I didn’t agree.
我们没有时间了
We haven’t got time.
好吧, 继续
All right, go on.
等等
Wait.
“我想保护那些犯人
“I tried to protect the prisoners…
“使他们不会因为拷打而终身残废
“from the worst tortures to prevent permanent damage…
“使死亡率有所降低
“and to lessen the chance of death…
“使他们不会突发心脏病而死
“from shock and sudden heart failure.
“我还敦促他们要给犯人足够的食物和水
“I made sure that a sufficient amount of food and water…
“以取保犯人不会饿死活着渴死”
“was given so there would be no deaths from starvation.”
这不是供述, 这是他妈的狡辩
This isn’t a confession. It’s a fucking testimonial.
这听起来就是一个凶手的供述
Sounds exactly like the confession of a torturer.
你不是要他们面对现实吗?
You expect them to face the truth?
那你就说说关于我的事吧
Tell them about me.
关于我的
About me.
等等
Wait.
“三个星期后, 每天16个小时的工作
“After three weeks, the daily sixteen-hour sessions…
“开始让我感到厌烦了
“began to rub off on me.
“我渐渐对周围的事物
“I tended to be impressionable…
“习以为常, 没有什么新鲜感了
“to be influenced by my surroundings…
“对周围的人也没有什么兴趣
“and the people around me.
“我逐渐丧失了自我
“I lost my sense of my own identity…
“偏离了我做人的准则”
“and my own moral code.”
你就那样!说实话
You liked it! Tell the truth.
天哪, 给他一个机会说吧
Jesus. Give him a chance.
好的, 继续, 继续说
All right, go on. Get to it.
“当我…”
“When l…”
等等
Wait.
“当我第一次看到宝莱尔.罗卡时, 她的身体很差
“When I first saw Paulina Lorca, she was in very poor condition.
“他已经三天没有喝水没有吃东西了
“She had had no food or water for three days.
“她被用绳子绑在一张木桌上
“She was tied by ropes to a wooden table.
“她的背部和大腿都是伤痕
“She had been severely beaten on her back and thighs.
“她的胸部被烫伤
“She had burns on her breasts.
“她的身体和生殖器上
“She’d also been subjected to electric shocks…
“都曾经被电击
“on her torso and genitals.
“我和他们说
“I convinced them she would die…
“如果继续折磨没有食物的话她会死的
“if the torture and starvation continued.
“我让他们离开, 让我和她独处
“I asked them to leave me alone with her…
“这样我就能赢得了她的信任
“so I could gain her trust.
“我曾经通过这样的方法
“I had tried this successfully…
“获得了其他几个犯人的信任
“with a number of other prisoners.
“我照料他们身体上的伤口
“I tended to their physical plain…
“也不停的安慰他们
“I tended to their physical pain.
“我播放音乐使他们平静下来
“I played music to soothe their minds.
“宝莱尔.罗卡是一个非常漂亮的女人”
“Paulina Lorca was a very beautiful woman.”
这就是你强♥奸♥我的理由吗? 因为我漂亮?
That’s why you raped me? Because I was beautiful?
这是我的错吗? 对于丑陋的女人你就会放过吗?
It’s my fault, right? You left the ugly ones alone.
你不要打断好不好?
Would you stop interrupting?
你不明白
You don’t understand.
我这一生都是尊敬女人的
I obeyed women, honored women all my life.
放屁!
That’s bullshit!
你去死吧, 医生
You’re going to die, Doctor.
你的律师和我达成一致
I let your lawyer convince me to spare you…
如果你的供述真实的话, 我就放了你
if you made an honest confession…
但你还是在玩花样
but you’re playing games.
你一直是故意犯些小错误以使自己看起来无辜
You’re deliberately making mistakes to look innocent.
是他告诉我所有的细节的 我说的都是从他那里听来的
He gave me all the details. They came from you.
我从没有告诉他我是被绳子绑住的
I never told him I was tied with ropes.
你在说谎, 这不要紧
You’re lying. This is worthless.
你说对了, 他们是用电线绑住你的
You’re right. They tied you with wires.
你确定? – 我确定
Are you sure? – I’m sure.
电线, 是电线
Wires… it was wires.
你是怎么跟他说的, 格拉多?
What did you tell him, Gerardo?
我什么也没有跟他说
I didn’t tell him anything.
我知道你和他串通好了
I know you prepared him.
我知道你要这么做, 所以我和你说的话也不是实话
I knew you were going to, so I lied to you.
你告诉他我是被什么绑住的?
What did you tell him?
绳子
Ropes.
明白了吗?
Understand?
你没有告诉他我是被电线绑住
You didn’t tell him…
他怎么知道我真的被电线绑住?
so how did he know it was really wires?
因为事实上那确实是电线
Because it was wires.
看到了吗? 我没有发疯!
You see? I’m not crazy!
拿枪!
Get the gun!
别动, 我不想开枪
Don’t move! I don’t want to shoot.
后退!别用手电筒对着我的眼!
Back off! Get that light out of my eyes.
我不想伤害任何人, 我不是杀手
I don’t want to hurt anyone. I’m not a killer.
我不想制♥造♥麻烦
I don’t want trouble.
起来! 起来!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!