你跟他说了我的事?
So you told him about me?
当然没有
Of course not.
听着, 没有人知道你
Listen, nobody knows about you.
不, 有人知道我.
No, somebody knows about me.
我不是指他们
But I’m not talking about them.
别撒谎! 我讨厌撒谎
Don’t lie! I hate that.
怎么了? 我知道你在撒谎
What’s the point? I know you’re lying.
我有什么必要骗你呢?
What am I supposed to be lying about?
你一定已经答应总统了
Of course you said yes.
好了, 是我的错 – 他妈的!
OK. I’m sorry. – God damn it!
别道歉
Don’t apologize.
你以为这样就可以弥补一切吗?
You think you can pay for anything with those words.
如果你真的感到抱歉的话
If you were really sorry…
你应该早就拒绝他了
you would’ve said no to this whitewash.
你应该对总统说:“不, 总统先生
You would’ve said, “No, Mr. President…
我不会为这些叛徒洗刷罪名的”
“I won’t dignify this betrayal!”
这不是背叛. – 胡说
It’s not a betrayal. – Bullshit.
我们要循序渐进
We have to move very slowly.
我当上主席后可以通过委员会做很多事情
I can get the commission to accomplish a great deal.
如果你的委员会当中就有当时军方的人呢?
What will happen to the men you prove were on the death squads?
我们的证据会提交给法庭的
The evidence will be turned over to the courts.
法庭?
To the courts.
是的, 也许就交给上次那个跟Maria Bautista说
Yeah. Maybe to that judge who told Maria Bautista…
他丈夫并没有被拷死
her husband wasn’t tortured to death.
而是跟一个年轻女人跑了的法官
He just ran off with a younger woman.
如果你每天都这样跟我吵, 我没法干这份工作了
If this happens every night, I can’t do this job.
好. -这是一份很值得做的工作
Good. – It’s a job that’s worth doing.
你根本就不在乎我
I don’t exist.
一旦真♥相♥被揭露出来
Once the truth starts to come out…
我就能让总统改变政策
I can get the president to change the rules.
但你并没有改变他的想法啊
But you didn’t change his mind.
现在知道的只有几宗暗♥杀♥案件
It’s still only cases that ended in death.
你要给我时间
You have to give me time.
和我做♥爱♥吧, 我们开心些
Make love to me. Let’s be happy.
开心? 纯属胡扯
Happy? That’s real bullshit.
我们能做到的
We can.
只是给我点时间
Just give me time.
给我们时间
Give us time.
我保证会将那些害你的人绳之以法
I promise you I’ll get them for you.
我会给你带来正义而不是破轮胎
I’ll bring you justice instead of a flat tire.
让我们想象一下快乐, 我的小姑娘
Let’s dream of happiness, my sweet girl.
我的新娘
My bride.
我的救世主 – 我要
My savior. – I want to.
我要让你成功, 让你充实
I want to help you be brilliant and important.
我真希望我们像乡下的傻夫妻一样生活
I want us to live like suburban idiots.
我想收养一个小孩, 好好疼他
I want to adopt a baby and spoil it.
我漂亮的男孩
My beautiful boy.
我漂亮的, 漂亮的男孩
My beautiful, beautiful boy.
有车
It’s a car.
有车来了 – 什么?
There’s a car here. – What?
醒醒
Wake up.
那是什么? 什么?
What is it? What?
好, 我去 – 别
OK. I’ll go. – Don’t.
没事的, 没事
It’s OK. It’s OK.
谁?
Who is it?
我是米兰塔医生, 我给你送车胎来了
It’s Dr. Miranda. I’ve got your tire.
哦, 天哪 -什么?
Oh, Christ. – What?
好, 没事, 我就来
It’s OK. It’s nothing. I’m coming!
是那个停下车来帮助我的人
It’s the guy who stopped to help me with the car.
好的, 没事
It’s OK. It’s OK.
天哪, 等一下
Christ. Just a minute.
我忘记拿出来了
I forgot to take it out.
当然, 我真笨
Of course. I’m so stupid.
我开车回家, 洗澡时才想起
I drove home and got into the shower before it hit me.
哦, 吵醒你了 – 没有, 我刚才在…
Oh, I woke you. – No. I was just, uh…
你这里也停电了?
Is your power out, too?
对, 整个半岛都在整修
Yeah. The whole peninsula for a change.
你真好 -没关系
This is very kind. – It’s no problem.
我本应该过去拿的
I could’ve picked it up.
怎么拿? 用你的自行车? 你没有车
How? On your bike? You have no car.
我没法打电♥话♥给你, 而你又需要这个轮胎
I couldn’t call, and you needed the tire.
真抱歉打扰了你的周末
I’m really sorry for what I’ve done to your weekend.
别这样说 你真是好人
Stop that. You’re being nice…
但你也没有必要老是道歉啊
but it isn’t necessary to keep apologizing.
我一个人在这里
I’m all alone.
我妻子把孩子带到她母亲那里了
My wife took the kids to her mother’s.
整个房♥子都很空
The house is so empty…
我都有些难于入睡.
I probably wouldn’t be able to sleep.
你想不想听真话?
Want to know the truth… the real, real truth?
事实上, 我很崇拜你.
Truth is, I’m a fan of yours.
刚才你介绍你自己时, 我惊呆了
I was so stunned when you introduced yourself…
我哑口无言
I couldn’t say anything.
在回家的路上, 我听着收音机
On the way home, I heard the news on the radio.
就很想来和你见面
I’m thrilled to meet you.
在收音机里? 你听到了什么?
On the radio? What did you hear?
是关于你和委员会的事情
About you and the commission.
你正做着最重要的工作
You’re doing the most important work.
我控制不住自己, 所以就过来告诉你
I couldn’t resist the temptation to come tell you.
你到底听到收音机里说什么了?
What exactly did you hear?
你要当选委员会的主席了
You’re going to chair the commission.
应该还没有宣布
That’s not supposed to be announced.
嗯…
Oh, well…
我倒不担心 他们说这是谣言
I wouldn’t worry. They said it was rumors.
我猜这应该是泄漏的秘密吧
Leaks, I guess.
新闻里面这么说的?
This was on the news?
自从你为秘密失踪的运动人士请♥愿♥时
I followed your career ever since you petitioned…
我就注意到你了
on behalf of the missing prisoners in…
不管怎么说, 我只是想告诉你我很激动
Anyway, I just want to tell you what a thrill.
真的很激动, 尽管淋了大雨, 我睡不着
A real thrill… a mud bath and a sleepless night.
不, 不, 我是认真的
No, no. I’m serious.
如果你当了委员会主席的话
With you on the commission…
我们的国家就有了一线希望
there’s a real chance for our country.
我希望我能达到大家的希望
Well, I hope we can do some good.
我对你有信心
I’m sure you will.
你知道, 真高兴我还对社会有些用处
So you see, I’m glad to be of use.
其实我的动机要狭小的多
I had an ulterior motive.
先生
Sir.
听我说
Listen…
这次你一定要来喝一杯
this time, you have to have a drink.
我不能将你送进风雨交加的黑夜
I can’t send you into the dark and stormy night…
而表示任何的谢意
without some reward.
不了, 太晚了 – 就喝一杯吧
I shouldn’t. It’s late. – Just one drink.
我怕我老婆已经睡了, 所以…
I’m afraid my wife’s already in bed so…
我, 该死, 我也吵醒她了
Oh, shit. I woke her, too.
不, 她一直都没有睡
No, she’s still awake.
我去把车灯关了
I have to turn my lights off.
说实话吧
To tell you the truth…
她有点神经过敏, 就是因为当年的事情
she gets a little nervous because of the bad old days.
我们都特别害怕
We both used to get pretty freaked…
晚上的敲门声
by that knock on the door in the night.
哦, 天哪, 我本应悄悄地把车胎放下就走的
Oh, God. I should’ve left the tire and gone quietly.
不, 你给我上了很有价值的一课
No. You just taught me a very valuable lesson.
来, 请坐
Please, sit down.
在民♥主♥社会里, 深夜的敲门声也许就是很友好的
In a democracy, the midnight knock can be friendly.
来杯威士忌? -给我小小一杯吧
Want a whiskey? – A teeny-weeny drop.
怎么也要多喝点
More than just a drop.
我去看看我妻子宝莱尔
I’m just going to go check on Paulina.
对不起
Excuse me.
睡了吗?
Are you asleep?
我很累 – 什么?
I’m very tired. – What?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!