Didn’t you tell me your secrets?
你没有强♥奸♥我?
Didn’t you rape me?
你没有将你的鸡♥巴♥插♥进♥我的身体?
Didn’t you put your cock in me?
几次?
How many times?
许多次, 我强♥奸♥过你许多次
Many times. I raped you many times.
14次
Fourteen times.
你放音乐
You played music.
是的, 我放音乐使你平静下来
Yes, I played music. I wanted to soothe you.
刚开始我很劲, 连续几个星期
I was good at first. It took weeks.
我很顽强, 一直在和恶念搏斗
I was strong. I fought it so hard.
没有人像我这样努力克制自己的恶念
No one fought as hard as I did.
我是最后一个, 最晚开始蹂躏女囚的
I was the last one, the last one to have a taste.
没有人被弄死, 我发誓
No one died, I swear.
我救了很多人, 我使他们好受了许多
I saved many, and I made it easier on them.
刚开始是这样的, 我也是这样加入他们的
That’s how it started. That’s how I got into it.
他们需要医生
They needed doctors.
我哥哥是秘密警♥察♥
My brother was in the secret police.
他告诉我 他们需要人来确保没有人会死.
He told me they needed someone to make sure nobody died.
我给你擦干净
I washed you.
你全身都是汗水
You soiled yourself.
你告诉我, “我很脏” 我把你洗干净了
You told me, “I’m dirty,” and I washed you clean.
他们在一边怂恿我
The others egged me on.
他们说:”医生, 不要错过免费的午餐”
“Come on, Doctor, you’re not going to refuse free meat.”
我也抵抗不了诱惑了
I couldn’t think straight.
在内心里, 我也开始感到自己喜欢这样了
And inside, I could feel I was starting to like it.
他们把犯人架出来
They lay the people out…
在荧荧的灯光下把他们绑在桌上
flesh on the table in the fluorescent light.
你不知道
You didn’t know.
那些房♥子里很亮
It was bright in those rooms.
人们无助的躺在那里, 我也不用那样规矩了!
People lying totally helpless, and I didn’t have to be nice!
我根本就不用引诱他们!
I didn’t have to seduce them!
我知道我更用不着去照顾他们
I realized I didn’t even have to take care of them.
我是唯一的霸主
I had all the power.
我可以摧毁任何一个人
I could break anyone.
我可以让他们说我喜欢的话, 做我喜欢的事情
I could make them do or say whatever I wanted.
我迷失了自我
I was lost.
我很好奇
I got curious.
那是病态的好奇
Morbid curiosity.
我想知道一个女儿能被♥干♥多少次?
How much can this woman take?
我想知道她的阴♥道♥会有什么变化?
What’s going to happen to her vagina?
我想知道当她被电击是阴♥道♥会不会干?
Does it dry up when you shock her?
以后那地方会不会长什么出来?
Can she have an orgasm afterwards?
我喜欢赤身裸体
I liked being naked.
我会慢慢的脱衣服
I would undress slowly.
我会让我的裤子掉下来
I would let my pants fall…
所以你可以听见我在做什么
so you could hear what I was doing.
我想让你知道我想干什么
I liked you knowing what I was going to do.
我在明亮的光线下赤身裸体, 而你根本看不见
I was naked in the bright light, and you couldn’t see me.
你不能抵抗我
You couldn’t tell me what to do.
我拥有你, 我拥有所以人
I owned you. I owned all of them.
我喜欢这样
I fell in love with it.
我可以折磨你, 也可以干♥你♥
I could hurt you, or I could fuck you…
而你却不能抵抗
and you couldn’t tell me not to.
你还必须谢谢我
You had to thank me.
我…
I…
我喜欢这样
I loved it.
真可惜这种日子过去了
I was sorry it ended.
真是可惜啊
I was very sorry it ended.
我不能这样, 宝莱尔
I can’t do it, Paulie.
我做不到
I just can’t.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!