混♥蛋♥!
Son of a bitch!
直升机行动
Get the choppers in the air!
赶快,起飞,快,快
Come on. Off the ground. Go, go, go!
你真名是什么?
So what’s your real name?
没时间跟你闲聊
I don’t have the time for small talk.
只是想知道我跟谁一起逃命
Just want to know who I’m riding with.
杰森·艾姆斯
Jensen Ames.
像… – 像那款车
Like… Like the car.
像那款车
Like the car.
那,杰森·艾姆斯, 我希望你已经心里有数了
Well, Jensen Ames, I hope you got a plan,
因为看起来,我们并不能逃很远
‘Cause it’s not like we’re going to get very far.
你说得对
You’re right.
我们不能
We won’t.
现在是好时机
Now would be a good time.
改得真好
Very nice modification.
那额外的半加仑油缸
CO ACH. ; That extra half gallon reserve tank
应该能伴你度过难关了
should see you through to the finish.
一路顺风,弗兰克
Bon voyage, Frank.
夫人,直升机有图像了
Choppers have a visual, ma’am.
祝你好运,乔
Good luck, Joe.
帮我接到飞行员那里, 我要马上跟他通话
Get me a pilot. I need to talk to a pilot right now.
好,接通了
Okay. You’re on.
盯着弗兰克斯坦, 别跟丢了
Stay with Frankenstein! Don’t lose him.
你确定要这样做吗?
Sure you’re up for this?
我确定
I’m sure.
是我欠弗兰克的
I owe it to Frank.
另外,轩尼诗已经签了我的释放令
Besides, Hennessey already gave me my release papers.
他们必须让我走
They have to let me out.
夫人,他们截住他了
They’ve stopped him, ma’am.
把手放在我们能见到的地方
GUARD. ; Keep your hands where we can see them.
你被捕了
You are under arrest!
我重复,把手放在我们能见到的地方
I repeat, keep your hands where we can see them!
你被捕了
You are under arrest!
嘿,丑八怪,圣诞快乐
Hey, lgor. Merry Christmas.
来吧,我们一起离开这里
Come on. Let’s get out of here.
漂亮
Nice.
你有这样的衣服
The fact you have duds like these
会令人怀疑你的
might make someone question your…
我的品味?
My taste?
对,可以这么说
Yeah. So to speak.
我不知道你有什么打算, 但我要去迈阿密
I don’t know about you, but I’m headed to Miami.
迈阿密不错啊
Miami’s good.
我们那边见
I’ll meet you down there.
我要回我的宝贝女儿后
Once I got my baby girl.
可惜没有机会收拾轩尼诗那婊♥子♥
It’s a shame I didn’t get to take care of that bitch Hennessey.
是啊,真可惜
Yeah. That is a shame.
弗兰克斯坦被抓回来了
Frankenstein has been retrieved.
夫人,收视率创新高
And, ma’am, ratings are off the charts.
贺礼和贺辞已经到了
Gifts and congratulations are already coming in.
你又赢了
You win again.
里奇先生
Mr. Ulrich,
我总会赢
I always win.
见鬼去
Damn.
我真爱这游戏
I love this game.
我们要修好这破车?
So we had to fix this car?
还要修多久?
How many times we gonna keep doing this, man?
这车不能起动了
This car is not gonna start.
妈的!
Damn it!
你说你要我做个老实人,对吗?
You say you want me to live the life of an honest man, huh?
对,你最好适应这种生活
Yep. You better get used to it.
嘿,丑八怪
Hey, lgor.
看来我们有个伴了
Think we got a little company.
为什么那么久?
What took you so long?
证明我的释放令时遇到些麻烦
Had trouble getting my release papers approved.
等等,我想让你见个人
Wait here. There’s someone I want you to meet.
看看她
Look at her.
多美的眼睛
She has beautiful eyes.
像她妈妈..
They’re her mother’s.
车哪儿弄来的?
MACHINE GUN JOE: Where’d you get the rims?
打牌赢的
I won it. Card game.
是吗?
Yeah, right.
真的
No, really.
这引擎有多大马力?
How many horsepower’s in this engine?
500匹
Five hundred.
你肯定吗?
You sure about that?
曾经有人问我
Someone once asked me,
我能不能为我女儿带来美好的将来
did I think I was the best future for my little girl?
这问题我想了很久..
Something I’ve thought about for a long time.
最后我想通了
This is what I decided.
这世界上没有人是完美的, 我当然不是
No one in this world is perfect. Heaven knows I’m not.
但我爱她胜于任何人
But I love her more than anyone else possibly could.
到最后,这才是最重要的
In the end, that’s all that matters.
她是我新生活的希望,更美好的生活
She’s my chance at something else. Something better.
而我绝不会放弃
And there’s no way I’m letting go of that.
片内飞车动作极度危险,所有特技均在封闭路段,
安全环境下, 经由专业人士完成, 请勿模仿片内任何飞车动作
好啊,杂种,跟我玩
Okay, cocksucker, fuck with me,
看最后谁更惨
and we’ll see who shits on the sidewalk.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!