我们撤
Let’s get the fuck out of here.
小心,是派晨高
Heads up. It’s Pachenko.
你就是那个杀妻凶手
So you’re the wife killer.
杀死一个女人需要莫大的勇气啊
Takes a big man to kill a woman.
我猜你也强♥奸♥幼童吧
I suppose you rape kiddies, too.
各位,听到吗?
You hear that, everyone?
他杀女人,强♥奸♥幼童
Guy kills women. Rapes kiddies.
你们觉得我们该怎么处理这事情?
What do you think we ought to do about that?
趴在地上,趴在地上,快点!
Get down on the ground! Down on the ground! Now!
谁也别动!
Nobody move!
谁也别动!
Nobody move!
我猜他也不喜欢燕麦片
I guess he didn’t like the oatmeal, either.
你麻烦惹大了
Well, you’ve got stones.
把一个兄弟会的头头打伤
Putting the hurt on a Brotherhood general.
但现在,麻烦还在后头呢
But right now, that’s the least of your problems.
跟车手有关的人, 狱长都不会对他们客气
The warden does bad things to people that mix it up with the drivers.
囚犯77119,夫人
Prisoner 77119, ma’am.
谢谢,里奇先生
Thank you, Mr. Ulrich.
这座监狱是杀人犯
This prison is the home to murderers,
强♥奸♥犯和各种暴♥力♥罪犯的家园
rapists and violent offenders of every kind.
美国刑罚体制把人♥渣♥中的人♥渣♥交给我
The United States penal system sends me the worst of the worst.
但你刚才惹怒的那个人…
But the men you’ve provoked…
这样说吧,艾姆斯先生
Well, let’s just say, Mr. Ames,
你在这里的小命..
That the life term you joined us for
或许比你想象中要短得多
may be a lot shorter than you think.
我明白,惯例啊
I understand. Tradition.
令新人受挫, 所有人都享受过这种爽逼好时光
Soften up the new guy. An ass-slapping good time had by all.
对于我…
Foul language is an issue
脏话是个问题
for me.
查看你的记录时
While looking over your record,
我不禁留意了你的工作经历
I couldn’t help noticing your occupational history.
看来你有点赛车才华
It seems you have some talent behind the wheel.
出于好奇问问, 你最后一次赛车是几时?
Out of curiosity, when was the last time you raced?
有一段时间了,我驾照没了
It’s been a while. I lost my license.
如果我能帮你怎么样?
What if I could help you?
把驾照搞回来?
Get my license back?
我脑子想的是另一回事
I had something else in mind.
你知道死亡飞车
You’re familiar with the Death Race
和那个叫弗兰克斯坦的车手吗? (译注:名字来自小说《科学怪人》)
and the driver the fans call Frankenstein?
一个因撞车而面容全毁
A man so disfigured by crashes
以致他被迫戴上面具的人
that he’s forced to wear a mask.
人们热切期待他能重回赛道
His return to the track is highly anticipated,
而这就是我的问题所在
and therein lies my problem.
还没有人知道,可怜的弗兰克已经死了
No one knows yet, but poor Frank died
在最后一场比赛过后不久, 他死于手术台上
on an operating table not long after his last race.
谁都可以戴上面具
Anyone can wear the mask.
但不是谁都能开车
But not just anyone can drive the car.
你车技精湛, 我要求你把传奇延续下去
You have the skills I require to keep the legend alive.
我要你成为弗兰克
I want you to become Frankenstein.
不,谢谢了
No, thanks.
他死了
He’s dead.
为什么你不把真♥相♥说出来?
Why don’t you just tell the truth?
观众想再次看到弗兰克
The audience wants to see Frank again.
他令他们感动,他鼓舞了他们
He moves them. Inspires them.
在这个世界里,这样的人不是那么容易找到的
And in this world, that’s not so easy to come by.
是什么让你认为
What makes you think for a second
我会赌命为你做这事?
I would risk my life doing this for you?
赢过五场比赛..
Win five races,
你就自♥由♥了
you go free.
那是规矩
Those are the rules.
弗兰克已经赢了四场
And Frank has won four.
再赢一场..
Win one more,
你就可以走了
you walk.
管这叫直觉吧,但是…
Call it intuition, but…
我觉得你不属于这里
I don’t think you belong in here
跟那帮禽兽待在一起
with the rest of these animals.
恐怕我会让你失望
I might surprise you.
比赛周五举♥行♥,我要你做决定
The race is Friday, and I need your decision.
10秒钟后,我会收回这个提议
Ten seconds from now, I will retract this offer,
把它转给囚犯68815 詹姆斯▪弗朗西斯▪巴里尼
and extend it to Prisoner 68815, James Francis Barlini,
他水平没你那么高
who, clearly not of your caliber,
但他对此必定满腔热情
will be quite enthusiastic about it.
而你,就很不幸要独自度过的你监狱生涯
And you, unfortunately, will need to spend your incarceration in solitary.
从现在起我知道你的肮脏小秘密了
Since now I know your dirty little secret.
我肯定你宁愿单独监禁
I’m sure you’ll find solitary preferable
想想派晨高先生和他的朋友们, 会怎么对付你
to what Mr. Pachenko and his friends have in mind for you.
你是位技术精湛的车手,你机会很大
You’re a skilled driver. Your chances are good.
埃姆斯先生,我是在还你自♥由♥
I’m offering you your freedom, Mr. Ames.
如果这都不值得赌命.. 还有什么值得?
If it’s not worth risking your life for, what is?
好,把她升起,把线缝紧,她内出血
All right, turn her up and tighten the lines! She’s hemorrhaging!
夫人
Ma’am.
你不必叫我“夫人”,你知道的
You don’t have to call me “ma’am.” You know that.
这是埃姆斯先生, 你知道他为何而来
This is Mr. Ames. You know why he’s here.
噢,我不知道
Oh, I do now.
离比赛还不到一个星期
The race is less than a week away.
我对你充满信心
I have great confidence in you.
那么,我走了,你们两个互相熟悉一下
Well, then, I’ll leave you two to get acquainted.
杰森▪格纳▪艾姆斯, 24岁搬到美国
Jensen Garner Ames. Moved to the States at 24 years old.
名字源于“杰森拦截机”这款车
Named after a car, the Jensen Interceptor.
三次获得本地跑道赛冠军
A three-time local speedway champion.
是你做足功课了,还是因为你无所不知?
You’ve done your homework. Or do you just know everything?
杰森拦截机,我有一台
Jensen Interceptor. I had one.
开起来像台校巴
Handled like a school bus.
管我叫教练,大家都这么叫我
Call me Coach. Everyone does.
炮手和管事婆
Gunner. Lists.
这是弗兰克
This is Frank.
带你周围看看
I’ll show you around.
我们有个功能完善的车间
We have a fully functioning auto shop,
跟监狱外的一样
just like you’d find in the outside world.
每支车队都有各自的车间
Each team has their own shop.
我们河水不犯井水
We don’t help them. They don’t help us.
在那些囚犯面前,你是杰森▪艾姆斯 新来的油猴(译注:即汽修工)
To the inmates, you’re Jensen Ames, the new grease monkey.
除了车队中的我们和一部分狱警
Nobody will know you’re Frank except us on the team
没人会知道你是弗兰克
and a handful of the guards.
没人会说出来
Nobody will talk.
你怎能那么肯定?
How can you be so sure?
轩尼诗,她是这里的审判官, 陪审员和执行官
Hennessey. In here, she is judge, jury and executioner.
车赛是她的心肝宝贝, 她会干掉任何威胁到车赛的人
The race is her baby. Anyone who threatens it, she kills.
弗兰克离开赛道后
The audience for the race has halved
观众的数量已经减半
since Frank’s been out of the game
公♥司♥的利润也一样
and so has the corporation’s profit.
那就是她需要你的原因
That’s why she needs you.
后面的是什么?
What’s back there?
问得好
That’s a good question.
轩尼诗把狱里一整个联隔离了一个月
Hennessey’s had a whole wing of the prison in isolation for a month.
要他们为某种东西埋头苦干
Working on something.
是时候见见这头怪物了
Time to meet the Monster.
野马V8长顶赛车
Mustang V8 Fastback.
取自最好,把它改得更好
Took the best and made it better.
那是台5.4升鲁斯V8引擎, 装有福特竞赛超级增压器
That’s a V8 Roush 5.4 liter with a Ford Racing supercharger
能爆发出850匹马力和接近
putting out 850 horsepower and close to…
700磅扭力
Seven hundred pounds of torque
配有连续多缸喷油系统
with sequential multi-port fuel injection.
貌似还有一套250匹马力的, 氮气装置
Looks like there’s a 250 hp NOS unit.
以防万一
Just in case.
接着是我们乐于为你, 度身定做的保护套件
Then we had some fun customizing your personal protection package.
前部和侧部是0.75英寸厚的钢板
Three-quarter inch steel plate, front and sides.
这里,这里和那里是防弹玻璃
Bulletproof glass will be here, here and there.
后部是6英寸厚的实心护甲, 我们称它为
And in the rear, a six-inch solid steel shield we call
墓碑
“the tombstone.”

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!