I’m the only one that knows where he’s gonna be
我是唯一知道他要到哪去
and exactly what he’s gonna do.
还有他要干什么的人
How do you know that?
你怎么知道的?
I mean,how’d you know those things about me?
我是说你怎么知道我的事情的?
Well,for the sake of argument,
长话短说…
let’s just say that the government has a special device
…我只能告诉你政♥府♥有一种特别仪器…
that allows me to know what’s gonna happen ahead of time.
…能让我们了解将要发生的事
Then how come you didn’t know I was gonna pull a gun on you?
那你怎会不知道我会拿枪指着你?
I did. No,I didn’t.
我知道 不 我不知道
Is that okay? Yeah,it’s good.
这样行了吗? 很好
One second.
等一下
– Yeah,it’s great.
嗯 棒极了
Okay.

All right. I’m not very good at this. You’re very good.
好了 我不是很擅长做这些事 你做得很好
What’s the matter?
怎么了?
Jesus.
天啊
I haven’t changed a thing.
我什么都没改变
I gotta go. And you gotta go with me. Come on.
我得走了 你也得跟我一起走 快!
What?
什么?
You gotta go with me now. Right now.
你必须得跟着我 现在就走
Wait,wait,wait! Don’t answer it.
等等 等等!别接!
Don’t answer it. I’ll prove it to you.
别接 我会证明给你看的
That’s your friend Beth calling.
那是你的朋友贝丝打来的
Let the machine pick it up. She’s gonna say,
让答录机接听 她会说
“Hi,Claire. It’s Beth. Are you there?
克莱尔?我是贝丝 你在吗?
I’m sorry to call you so early,
抱歉 这么早给你打电♥话♥
“but when you didn’t call me last night I got worried.”
“但是你昨晚没有打给我 我很担心你”
Claire? Hi,it’s Beth. Are you there?
克莱尔?嗨 我是贝丝 你在吗?
I’m sorry to call you so early,
抱歉 这么早给你打电♥话♥
but you said you were gonna call me when you got home,
你说你到了家就会给我打电♥话♥的
and when you didn’t,I started to get worried.
但你现在都没打 我很担心你
Beth,is this a joke? Oh,hey,hey! No.
贝丝 这是开玩笑吗? 哦 嘿 嘿!没有的事
Like I said,I was just worried about you,that’s all.
我刚才不是说了吗 我只是担心你 就是这样
I can’t talk right now. Someone’s here. I’ll call you later.
我现在说话不方便 有人在这儿 稍后再打给你
Claire…
克莱尔…
Believe me,the only one you’re gonna be safe with is me.
相信我 只有呆在我身边你才是安全的
Okay. Let’s go.
好吧 我们走
I don’t understand.
我不明白
Why not just call the police and have them arrest him at the dock?
为什么不叫警♥察♥直接去码头抓他?
He’ll set the bomb off right there on the spot.
他会当场引爆♥炸♥弹的
He can’t know he’s been compromised
只有悄悄跟踪他.
until it’s too late for him to do anything about it.
…直到最后关头
He’ll set the timer,walk away on foot,get on his motorcycle
他会设定好炸♥弹♥ 步行离开 骑上他的摩托车
and ride to the Crescent City Bridge to watch.
到新月城大桥上监视渡船
Okay,then what? You defuse the bomb?
好吧 然后呢?你去拆掉炸♥弹♥?
Then I defuse the bomb.
是的 我去拆掉炸♥弹♥
There’s my truck.
那是我的车
All these people. There he is.
这么多人 他在那儿
Where?
哪?
You see the military jacket coming this way?
看见那个穿军用外套走过来的人了吗?
It’s just what you said.
和你说的一样
All right,you see those officers behind you?
好了 看见身后的那些警♥察♥了吗?
Yeah. When the ferry pulls off,
看见了 渡轮一出发…
I want you to tell them about the bomb,all right?
…你就告诉他们炸♥弹♥的事 知道了吗?
They’ll believe me? They better believe you.
他们会相信我? 他们最好相信你
Come on,they’ll arrest me. They won’t arrest you.
得了吧 他们会逮捕我的 他们不会的
They’ll take you into custody.
他们会带你到监管室
You’ll be fine. That’s a good thing.
你会没事的 那是个好地方
Don’t turn around.
别转过去
Doug…
道格…
Be careful.
小心点
Your attention,please.
大家请注意
Passengers are not allowed on the car deck
渡轮行进时…
when the ferry is in motion.
…乘客不能到泊车甲板上逗留
Sir! Sir.
先生!先生!
Excuse me,sir,you’re gonna have to move to the upper deck.
先生 请你到上面的甲板去
Passengers aren’t allowed here. Okay.
这里禁止乘客进入 好的
Can’t believe it. They’re right on time.
真不敢相信 他们刚好赶上
Let’s get these boys to their party.
小子们的派对开始了
Mama!
妈妈!
Excuse me,sir? Sir!
对不起 先生!
There’s no passengers allowed on the car deck during transit.
渡轮行驶中乘客是不允许在此逗留的
No passengers allowed,sir.
乘客不能呆在这儿 先生
Let’s go! Let’s go!
快走!快走!
It’s destiny,Oerstadt.
这是命运 奥斯达
Satan reasons like a man,but God thinks of eternity.
魔鬼也有理性 上帝只求永恒
What did you say?
你说什么?
I’m saying it’s gonna take a little divine intervention here,buddy.
我说我只有求助于上帝才能打败你
I’m coming out.
我出来了
What’d you say?
你说什么
I thought you were a patriot.
我猜你是个爱国者
Oh,I am.
我是的
Patriotism requires sacrifice.
爱国行动需要牺牲者
– Yeah? Who? Her? Me?
牺牲谁?她?还是我?
You’re willing to sacrifice others,but not yourself.
你准备好牺牲别人 而不是自己
The Tree of Liberty must be refreshed with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
自♥由♥之树须常以爱国志士和暴君的血来浇灌
Right.
说得对
Sometimes a little human collateral is the cost of freedom,isn’t it?
有时候自♥由♥需要生命作为代价 对吗?
Who are you,Oerstadt?
你是谁 奥斯达?
Who are you?
你是谁?
It’s not supposed to be this way.
结果不该是这样的
You all right?
你还好吧?
I killed him. No,you didn’t. I did.
我杀了他 不 你没有 是我杀的
It’s 10:48 on Fat Tuesday,Mardi Gras.
现在是肥胖星期二10点48分 四旬斋前的狂欢节最后一天
Now let’s go back in time to 196♥4♥.
让我们回到196♥4♥年
We’re gonna die. No,we’re not.
我们会死的 不 不会的
…on 105.3 FM,the heart of New Orleans.
调频105.3兆赫 新奥尔良之心节目
Hit the gas.
踩油门
Hit the gas!
踩油门!
Put your hands in the air and step out of the vehicle now!
把手举起来 下车!
We get out now,everybody dies.
我们要是出去 大家都会死
You have until the count of three!
我数到三!
Hit it.
踩油门
But my daughter’s on that ferry. Please. Please.
我女儿在那条渡轮上 求求你们 求求你们救救她
Oh,God,my daughter!
上帝啊 我的女儿!
Chrissie!
克瑞丝!
Chrissie!
克瑞丝!
Oh,Chrissie! Chrissie! It’s my mom!
哦 克瑞丝!克瑞丝! 是我妈妈!
Mom!
妈妈!
Ma’am? We’re gonna need you to stay right here.
小姐?请你呆在这儿
Someone’s on the way over to take a statement
一会儿有人来做笔录…
and ask you some questions,okay?
…会问你点问题 好吗?
Bobby. Doug.
鲍比 道格
How you doing? All right.
你怎么样? 还好
Got a live one over here. Pulled her out of the drink.
从水里捞出个活的
Somehow involved in all of this.
看样子很可能与本案有关
Okay.
好的
How you doing? Doug?
你好吗? 道格?
That’s right.
没错
You okay? Yeah.
你没事吧? 没事
Have we met?
我们见过面吗?
Yeah. Yeah,we have.
是的 是的 我们见过的
It’s okay. Come on.
没事了 来
Come on.

You okay? Yeah.
你没事了吧? 是的
You sure? Yeah.
真的没事了? 是的
Okay. I’ll get you warmed up.
好吧 来暖和暖和
What is it?
这是什么?
What is it?
这是什么?
Doug.
道格

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!