Tell me,is there any scientific or forensic insight likely to be gained
告诉我 我们偷♥窥♥这女人洗澡
by spying on this woman in the shower?
能获得什么科学知识或线索吗?
Shanti,we’re trying to make sure the womars clean.
香提 我们想确认这女人是完好无损的
All right,why don’t you,
好吧 我说你们
you know,look around the rest of the bathroom? Can you do that?
看看浴室的其他地方好吗?能办到吗?
Gunnars. Yeah.
加纳斯 在
You back? Sorry.
看够了? 抱歉
All right.
没关系
Icy Hot,Band-Aids,baby oil.
止痛剂、邦迪、婴儿油
This woman needs a vice.
这女人没什么毛病
What’s on the other side of that wall?
那堵墙后面是什么?
Kitchen.
厨房♥
Let’s take a look.
咱们去看看
Hello? Hello?
谁?谁在那儿?
Maybe there’s someone out there. Maybe there’s a stalker.
也许外面有什么人 可能是个色狼
Someone there?
那里有人吗?
Hey,Ginger.
金格
Hello?
喂?
Does she know I’m here? Does she know we’re here?
她知道我在这儿吗? 她知道我们在这儿吗?
No,impossible. Strictly one-way.
不 不可能 这绝对是单向的
You sure?
你肯定?
Hello?
喂?
Okay,let’s check the perimeter.
好吧 咱们看看周围
Nobody.
没有人
Who’s watching her?
谁在监视她?
We are.
我们
They will also take up a request for more money for the…
他们还要接受追加资金的申请…
God,thank you for blessing me with this food and with my life.
上帝 感谢你赐我这顿饭食和我的人生
I know today’s gonna be a great day. Amen.
我知道今天会是好日子 阿门
You guys singing? You singing a love song?
你们在唱歌♥吗?唱的是情歌♥吗?
You singing a love song to one another?
你们在对唱情歌♥吗?
What you doing?
你在干什么?
Hi.

Yeah,it’s been a while.
对 有段时间了
Everything God has done will remain forever.
上帝的一切作为都将永存世间
There is nothing to add to it,
虽一分不能加
nothing to take from it.
虽一分不能减
God has done this so that men should be in awe…
上帝如此行事是要令世人敬畏…
Ex didn’t show.
她的前男朋友没来吗?
Would you?
难道是你?
Whatever is has already been,
不论曾经发生过什么
and what will be has been before.
也不论将来会发生什么
God calls forth the past.
上帝都令它们成为往事
Claire loved music.
克莱尔很爱音乐
There’s a church near our house,
我们老家附近有个教堂
and gospel fills the neighborhood.
唱诗班的歌♥声传遍邻里
When she was little,Claire saw a jazz funeral procession.
克莱尔小时候曾见到奏着爵士乐的出殡队伍
She asked me that day,
那天她问我
“Why do they always wait until the end
为什么人们总是等到最后
to play the good music?”
才开始演奏优美的音乐呢?
Claire,honey,the music’s playing for you now and forever.
克莱尔 宝贝 现在就为你演奏音乐 直到永远
Were there four limo drivers or five?
豪华轿车的司机是四个还是五个?
Four limos. Must have been four drivers,right?
四辆豪华轿车 肯定是四个司机 对吧?
He was here.
他来过这里
Address is in range.
地址在范围以内
Palace Restaurant.
皇宫餐厅
They got good food there.
那里真是美味佳肴
I’m so sorry for the wait. I really am.
对不起 让您久等了 真的很抱歉
Listen…
请听我说…
Your table will be ready in a few minutes.
再过一会就有空位子了
Drinks are on me,all right?
酒水算在我头上 好吗?
It is gonna be a few more minutes for your table…
你们的位子还得等会…
Go upstairs and see if Table 45 is ready for desserts.
上楼去看看45号♥桌是不是可以上甜点了
All right? I will.
好吗? 好的
Hold on. Hang on. Hello? Hello?
等等 等等 喂?喂?
Hey,are you the lady with the Bronco for sale?
你是那位要卖♥♥野马的女士吗?
That’s him. How do you know?
就是他 你怎么知道的?
That’s him. Well,call up the phone list.
就是他 好吧 把电♥话♥清单调出来
Let’s see if it’s a number we’ve tracked.
看看这个号♥码我们有没有跟踪过
Yes,that’s me. Just a second.
是的 是我 请稍等
Cover for me,all right?
代我一下 好吗?
Keep that tape running,too.
把它录下来
I’m gonna want a recording of this conversation for voice analysis.
我要用这段通话的录音做声音分♥析♥
I’m here. Can you hear me? Well,hello,there.
好了 你能听见我吗? 你好
Let me tell you,first off,
首先听我说
I’m what you could call a real motivated buyer.
我是那种目的很明确的买♥♥家
I bet you are.
我相信你是
I’m ready to get something right away.
我可以马上付钱买♥♥东西
That sounds great. I need to sell something right away.
那太好了 我需要马上卖♥♥掉点东西
Your price looks good,model,mileage…
你开的价钱不错 车型、里程数都很好…
So where can I come by and see it?
我该上哪儿去看货?
Don’t tell him.
别告诉他
I’m at 827 Kings Oak,in the French Quarter.
我住在国王橡树街827号♥ 法国区
– Now he knows where she lives.
现在他知道她的住址了
No,no,I’ll find you. Is tomorrow night good?
不用了 我能找到你 明天晚上方便吗?
Actually,I… Tomorrow night is not good.
说实话 我…明天晚上不方便
Tomorrow? I’m going out tomorrow.
明天? 我明天要出门
He wants to wait for the last possible moment to steal her car,
他要尽可能等到最后一刻才偷她的车
then it’s too late to report it.
到那时她再报♥警♥就晚了
How does Tuesday sound?
星期二怎么样?
Got it. 504-555-0147.
查到了 504-555-0147
I see it. Tracking.
我看见了 正在跟踪
I think that’s gonna be too late.
我想到那时就太晚了
See,I need the vehicle Tuesday morning.
我需要在星期二早上用车
Is there anyone else there that can show me the car?
你那边有别人可以带我看车吗?
No. Sorry. He’s thinking.
不好意思 没有 他在考虑
I’ll tell you what. There’s a K5 Blazer…
我跟你说 有辆开拓者K5…
A date means somebody’s gonna be expecting her
有约会就代表有人会等她
and will miss her if she doesn’t show up.
如果她没赴约 那人就会找她
That could ruin his plans.
这样一来可能会毁了他的计划
Shanti,I want to see this guy.
香提 我要看看这家伙
No good. It’s an outdoor phone booth. Three miles out of range.
不巧 这是从电♥话♥亭打的 在监视范围外面三英里
I hope to hear from you.
我等你消息
Can we get someone out there with a goggle rig?
可以让人戴上目镜器去看看吗?
What’s that do? Extend the range?
那是干什么用的?扩大范围?
Yeah,it’s immediate line of sight.
对 只能看视线以内
But we can use it to gather data outside the target area.
可以用它收集目标区域以外的数据
Provided there’s any data to gather.
前提是有数据可收集
How long is this guy gonna be at the phone booth?
这家伙在电♥话♥亭还会呆多久?
Not long.
不会很久
Have a good night. Thanks.
祝你晚安 谢谢
Bye.
再见
Story of my life.
又失去一个机会
Yeah,story of my life,too.
我也一样
All right,now we heard the voice of our bomber,
好吧 现在我们听见嫌犯的声音了
now we’re gonna go after him the old-fashioned way.
那我们就用老办法去找他
Can we get video surveillance on that phone booth?
我们能拿到那个电♥话♥亭的监视录像吗?
We can access all surveillance available to any government agency.
只要是政♥府♥机构能查阅的监视录像 我们都能拿到
Okay,this is from the ATM camera across the street.
找到了 这是街对面 ATM 机的摄像头拍的
All right. Let’s fast-forward to the exact time of his phone call to Claire.
好 那就快进到他给克莱尔打电♥话♥的时间
Where are we supposed to be looking?
我们该看哪里?
Behind the guy on the left.
左边那人的背后
Can you enance it,Gunnars?
能把画面放大点吗 加纳斯?
Not enough for an ID.
要识别身份还不够
Wait,go back. Can you rewind it just a little bit?
等等 倒回去 能稍微倒一点点吗?
Stop. What is that on the ground?
停 地上那个是什么?
Looks like a camcorder bag,maybe.
好像是摄像放像机的包
We have facial recognition software? Yeah.
我们有面部识别软件吗? 有
Let’s use it on the bag.
把它用到包上 扫描这个包
Cross-match it to all the bags on the south side of the city
把它和爆♥炸♥发生前48小时

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!