一年2400次
一周44次
一天9次
每48分钟
这里就有银行遭抢
这是全球银行抢劫之都
洛杉矶
片名:贼巢
南洛杉矶加迪纳 早上5点14分
霍桑
威尔明顿
梅瑞曼
圣佩德罗
你这坏女人 刚刚好火♥辣♥
洛杉矶郡警局 重案组
唐尼
整顿者
加州长滩终端岛 联邦监狱
卡森
玻里尼西亚语
蒙特利公园
联邦银行洛城分行中♥央♥保全
(玻里尼西亚语)
托伦斯
罗灵丘陵庄园
西装3套100美元
英格尔伍德
周五
皮科里韦拉储蓄贷款银行 蒙特贝罗
太平洋水平线回收场南门
言多必失 祸从口出
联邦储备银行 洛城分行
伦敦
访客证
巴拿马国 巴拿马市 马克甘博收
别激动 兄弟 我们不是为你而来
No, no, no, bro! We’re not here for you!
想都别想
Don’t even think about it!
你敢动一下 混♥蛋♥
Don’t you move, motherfucker!
把你的手从武器上拿开 兄弟 放轻松
Hands away from the weapon, bro! Fucking relax!
3170 我们被抢劫
3170. We’re being held up.
穿甲弹已经上膛了
Armor piercing rounds are chambered in this firearm!
别做那个逼我开枪的混♥蛋♥
Please don’t be the asshole who forces me to use it.
把你的脚从油门上拿下来
Take your foot off the gas,
把门锁打开 从车里出来
press the unlock button, and step out of the vehicle,
不然我们会把你强行拖出来
or we will forcibly remove you!
快照办
Fucking do it!
现在就做
Now!
这是你自找的
Your choice!

Go!
他妈的
What the fuck?
他要摸枪了
He fucking went for his gun.
他的咖啡洒了
He spilled his fucking coffee.
妈的
Shit.
加迪纳 30秒了
Gardena, 30 seconds out.
收到
Copy.
30秒了 抓紧
Thirty out. Hustle!
– 炸了它 – 准备
– Pop it. – Ready.

Man on!
妈的 没时间了
Out of fucking time.
准备交战
Prepare to engage.
右方有敌人
Contact right!
在100范围内 火力压制
Range 100. Suppressive fire.
左方有敌人
Contact left!
10-97 出动 洛杉矶警♥察♥局快到了
Dispatch, 10-97. LAPD is on scene.
我们被火力包围
We are under heavy fire!

Fuck!
王八蛋
Motherfucker!
哇哦 哇哦 我在 我在
Whoa, whoa. I got you. I got you.
我们走 我们走 我们走
Let’s go! Let’s go! Let’s go!
那他妈是什么?
What the fuck was that?
你看见他拿枪了吗?
Did you see him go for his gun?
我不知道 我才刚看见博斯克拉让他脑袋开花了
I don’t know. I just saw Bosco lit him up.
在第二个路口左转进隧♥道♥
Take the second left into the tunnel.
紧靠机场 走隧♥道♥
Hug the airport. Take the tunnel.
在多提右转
Go right on Doty.
右转
Right on Doty.
确认你能保管这些武器
Make sure you take care of those weapons.
我不想有意外发生
I don’t want any accidental discharges.
– 你看他看干什么?- 瑞
– What are you looking at him for? – Ray.
我不是在和他讲 我是在和你讲
I’m not talking to him. I’m talking to you.
那他妈到底是什么?
What the fuck was that?
你还搞砸了什么?啊?
What else did you fuck up, huh?
你确定所有的回去的障碍都清除了?
You sure you were clean all the way home?
有人跟踪码?
Catch any tails?
马库塞伤到哪了?
Where did Marcus take those rounds?
股动脉 他完了
Femoral artery. He’s done.
我们都知道其中的风险
Well, we knew the risks.
该死的 我们能处理 对 没错
Shit popped off. We handled it. That’s it.
嗨 B
Hey, B.
回去
Get back over there.
看是谁回应了 可能是洛杉矶警署
See who responded. It was probably LASD.
他们会取代加迪纳
They’ll supersede Gardena,
但是如果是重案组 那我们就有麻烦了
but if it’s Major Crimes, we’ve got a problem.
全部清除了?没有GPS?
All clear? No GPS?
那是最老的模型之一 兄弟我们很好
It’s one of the old models, man. We good.
我们需要把这个事处理好
We’ve got to get this patched up.
我们这次需要干净利落
We need this clean.
你还好吗?
You good?
我们现在是杀♥警♥♥察♥的人了
We’re cop killers now.
来吧
Come on.
我的上帝啊
Jesus Christ!
你真的吓到我了 亲爱的 别这样
You scared the shit out of me, babe. Can’t do that.
你刚刚干嘛去了?
What are you doing right now?
你清除了你最近的电♥话♥记录?
You erasing your recent calls?
我的手♥机♥?你什么意思?
My phone? What do you mean?
我不知道怎么处理这个鬼事情了 你知道的
I don’t know how to work this fucking thing. You know that.
我真的不知道怎么搞这该死的事 你知道的
“I don’t know how to work this fucking thing. You know that.”
得了吧
Come on.
亲爱的 我们一定要现在讨论这个吗?
Babe, we really have to go through this right now?
你去哪了?
Where you been?
现在早上六点 你去哪了?
It’s 6:00 a.m. Where have you been?
在工作?
Been at work?
监管犯人?抓毒贩子?因为你闻起来像脱衣舞娘
Surveillance? Robbing drug dealers? Because you smell like a stripper.
当然 我在工作
Of course, I was at work.
那就很搞笑了因为我收到了一则短♥信♥
It’s funny because I got this text.
这么火♥辣♥的短♥信♥?
What was so hot, then?
那是工作短♥信♥吗?
Is that a work text?
嗯?
Huh?
你混♥蛋♥ 你还发短♥信♥给我了
You fucked up. You text me instead.
那是什么?谁发的?
Who does that?
那是一个街头剧院 宝贝 不是你想象那样的
It’s street theater, babe. It’s not what it looks like.
我很抱歉
I’m sorry.
我也是很抱歉
Me, too.

Fuck.
我们将要去阿姨家
We’re going to go to Auntie’s house
因为爸爸在家里有一点工作
because Daddy’s got to do a little work on the house.
但是我们有其他的是要做
And we have something else to do.
– 来吧 – 搞什么东西?
– Come on. – What the fuck?
嘿 你
Hey, yo.
对你们来说还是有点吵 是吗?
It’s gonna be too loud for you guys, okay?
– 嘿 德布?德布?- 你把这个带上好吗?
– Hey. Deb? Deb? – Will you put this on?
– 你能帮帮我吗?- 你在干什么?
– Can you help me with that? – What are you doing, Deb?
你♥他♥妈♥在干什么?
What the fuck are you doing?
– 对你们来说还是有点太吵了 – 老婆 老婆
– It will be too loud for you guys. – Wifey, wifey.
说真的 你在干什么?
Seriously, what are you doing?
爸爸和我们一起去吗?
Is Daddy coming with us?
不 爸爸现在没有足够的时间来陪我们
No, Daddy does not have enough time for us right now.
– 真的 那好 好 – 能帮我把这个带上吗?
– Seriously… That’s nice. That’s nice. – Can you put this on here?
嘿 宝贝 妈咪不是那个意思 好吗?
Hey, honey. Mommy didn’t mean that, okay?
嘿 甜心 过来 妈咪不是那个意思好吗?
Hey, sweetie, come here. Mommy didn’t mean that, okay?
妈咪不是那个意思?宝贝 你还好吗?
She didn’t mean that, okay? Sweetie, you okay?
对 很好 很好
Yeah, great. Great.
来 过来 宝贝
Hey. Come here, honey.
我现在可能不能做到
I’m not going to be able to make it right now,
但是我会晚一点到 好吗?
but I’m gonna come a little later, okay?
好了 来这 给我一个拥抱
All right. Come here. Give me a hug.
– 是时候走了 – 看在上帝的份上
– Time to go right now. – Christ sake.
你可以慢一点吗?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!