湮灭
英国生物家 获得2002年诺贝尔生理学或医学奖
X区域
德尔格
闪光
美军 阿玛亚堡 正门
非法侵入者 将被起诉
灯塔
湮灭
你都吃了什么东西 你只带了两周的补给
What did you eat? You had rations for two weeks.
却在里面待了将近四个月
You were inside for nearly four months.
我不记得有吃东西
I don’t remember eating.
你觉得自己在里面待了多久
How long did you think you were inside?
几天
Days.
也许几周
Maybe weeks.
乔茜拉德克怎么了
What happened to Josie Radek?
– 我不知道 – 谢帕德呢
– I don’t know. – What about Sheppard
托恩森呢
Thorensen?
死了
Dead.
文崔斯呢
Ventress?
我不知道
I don’t know.
那你知道什么
Then what do you know?
这是细胞
This is a cell.
跟所有细胞一样 它是从现有细胞分♥裂♥出来的
Like all cells, it is born from an existing cell.
展开来讲
And by extension,
根本上 所有的细胞 都是从一个细胞中分♥裂♥出来的
all cells were ultimately born from one cell.
它是地球上唯一的单细胞生物
A single organism alone on planet Earth,
也许是宇宙中唯一的一个
perhaps alone in the universe.
大约在40亿年前…
About four billion years ago…
一个变成两个 两个变成四个
one became two, two became four.
然后是八个 16个 32个
Then eight, 16, 32.
这种一分为二的规律…
The rhythm of the dividing pair…
成为每一种微生物 青草
which becomes the structure of every microbe,
海洋生物 陆地生物和人类的
blade of grass, sea creature, land creature…
体系
and human.
每一种活着的…
The structure of everything that lives…
和死去的生物的体系
and everything that dies.
作为医学院的学生 明天的医生
As students of medicine, as the doctors of tomorrow,
这就是你们的角色
this is where you come in.
我们看到的细胞来自一个肿瘤
The cell we’re looking at is from a tumor.
女性患者 30出头 细胞取自她的子♥宫♥颈
Female patient, early 30s, taken from the cervix.
在下学期的课程中
Over the course of the next term,
我们将仔细研究试管内的癌细胞
we will be closely examining cancer cells in vitro
讨论自噬活性
and discussing autophagic activity.
– 教授 – 嘿 凯蒂
– Professor? – Hey, Katie.
我昨晚读了约翰•苏尔斯顿的论文
I read the John Sulston paper last night.
我还是觉得自己不够努力
I still feel like I’m not working hard enough.
我落后于其他学生了
I’m behind the other students.
他们找东西太容易了
They find everything easier.
你没有落后 他们也没那么容易
You aren’t, and they don’t.
– 好吗 – 莉娜
– OK? – Lena!

Dan.
我吃中饭的时候一直在找你 但你一直没出现
I’ve been looking for you at lunch, but you never seem to be around.
我有一些报告要赶
I’ve been catching up on some writing.
老是工作 不放松一下 这样可不健康
All work and no play, it sounds…not healthy.
我想问你一下
I wanted to ask,
周六有安排吗
Do you have a plan Saturday?
莎拉和我请了一些人
Sarah and I have a few people over.
如果天气允许 就开个花♥园♥派对
A garden party while the weather holds.
实际上我有安排
Actually, I do have plans.
我觉得会很有意思的
I think it’ll be fun.
谢谢 丹 我真的很感激 但我要粉刷我们的卧…
Thanks, Dan, I really appreciate it, but I’m going to paint our bedr…
那间卧室
The bedroom.
已经一年了 莉娜
It’s been a year, Lena.
你可以参加烧烤派对
You’re allowed to come to a barbecue.
对于他的怀念 这算不上背叛或侮辱
It is not a betrayal or an insult to his memory.
我要粉刷卧室
I’m gonna paint the bedroom.
* 怀着无助的希望 *
* Helplessly hoping *
* 小丑无止境地徘徊在她身旁 *
* Her harlequin hovers nearby *
* 苦等着一句回应 *
* Awaiting a word *
* 直至无意中瞥见她眼里温柔的真情*
* Gasping at glimpses Of gentle, true spirit *
* 又惊愕地落荒而逃 恨不得生出双翼 *
* He runs, wishing he could fly *
* 最终灰头土脸地绊倒在她的告别声里 *
* Only to trip At the sound of goodbye *
*无言地颙望 他守候在她的窗口*
* Wordlessly watching He waits by the window and wonders *
* 对着空荡的房♥间思索她的去向 *
* At the empty place inside *
* 狠心地去品尝她苦涩的梦魇 *
* Heartlessly helping himself To her bad dreams *
* 又不禁害怕 她真的说了再见吗 *
* He worries, did he hear a goodbye *
* 还是自己连相逢时的问候都错过了 *
* Or even Hello? *
* 他们本为一体 *
* They are one person *
* 他们是两份孤独 *
* They are two alone *
* 他们三人相偎取暖 *
* They are three together *
* 他们为彼此而存在 *
* They are for each other *
* 站在阶梯旁 你会看到 *
* Stand by the stairway you’ll see something certain *
哦 天哪
Oh, God.
* 一切困惑都有它的代价 *
* To tell you confusion has its cost *
哦 我的天哪 哦 我的天哪
Oh, my God. Oh, my God!
* 爱情没有欺骗你 *
* Love isn’t lying *
* 它正在一位女孩的身体里恣意流淌 *
* It’s loose in a lady *
* 她徘徊不去 *
* Who lingers *
哦 我的天哪 我以为你死了
Oh, my God. I thought you were gone.
* 说自己迷失了方向 *
* Saying she is lost *
* 并在说”你好”之前就已哽咽 *
* And choking On hello *
凯恩
Kane?
* 他们本为一体 *
* They are one person *
* 他们是两份孤独 *
* They are two alone *
* 他们三人相偎取暖 *
* They are three together *
没人知道你的小队发生了什么事
No one knew anything about your unit.
我联♥系♥了所有人
I contacted everyone.
我能找到的每个人
Everyone I could.
其他家属了解的情况和我一样少
The other partners knew just as little as me.
这是秘密任务吗
Was it covert?
也许吧
Mm… Maybe.
什么叫”也许”
What does that mean, “maybe”?
好的 没错 是秘密任务 对 我想是的
Okay, yeah, it was covert. Yeah, I think so.
又是巴基斯坦
Pakistan again?
我不知道是哪里 或是…
I… I don’t know where it was, or…
怎么回事
what it was.
那怎么可能
How is that possible?
那里暖和吗
Was it warm?
有雪吗
Was there snow?
当地人讲葡萄牙语 斯瓦西里语还是普什图语
Did the people there speak Portuguese, or Swahili, or Pashto?
你回来多久了
How long have you been back?
我不知道
I don’t know.
你怎么回来的 降落在哪个空军基地
How’d you get back? What base did you fly into?
我不知道
I don’t know.
你的队员呢 他们和你一起回来了吗
What about the rest of your unit, did they come back with you?
你肯定可以告诉我一些情况
You must be able to tell me something.
你从地球上消失了12个月
You vanished off the face of the earth for 12 months.
我应该得到一个 比没有解释更好的解释
I deserve a better explanation than no explanation.
这重要吗
Does it matter?
凯恩…
Kane…
你是怎么回家的
how did you get home?
嗯?
Hmm?
我在外面
I was outside.
房♥子外面
Outside the house?
不是
No.
不 我在那个房♥间外面
No, I was outside the room.
那个有床的房♥间
The room with the bed.
门开着…
The door was open, and…
我看见你了
I saw you.
我认出你了
I recognized you.
你的脸
Your face.
我不太舒服
I don’t feel very well.
别睡过去 宝贝 我在这里陪着你
Stay with me, baby. I’m right here with you.
男性 31岁 出血 抽搐

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!