Do I… look this face. Do I look stupid? No, I give you £20.
我这张脸是不是看着很傻? 20英磅我要了
What about this? For you, special price.
这个呢 给你特♥价♥
£25. £25?! It’s a bloody flip flop.
25英磅 25英磅一双塑身减肥拖鞋
Many typical flip flop on the market.
市场上都是这种拖鞋
Out! Go.
出去
I’m coming for business, yeah? What about my family!
我是来做生意赚钱的 有家要养
My wife needs operation. You’re not even married.
我老婆需要做手术 你还没结婚呢
Oh, see you brought your little friend back then.
你的小女友又回来了
Nothing here for you, wolf girl. We… money, money!
这里没有你想要的 我们 有钱 钱
No room at the Inn. Sorry.
所有的房♥间都满了 抱歉
She can share with me, just move in an extra bed.
可以跟我住一间 只要加张折叠床
Oh yeah?
那么简单?
Where you gonna be sleep? In the window ledge?
那你睡哪儿 睡窗沿上吗
One night, here.
我在板凳上睡一晚
One night.
就一晚
Please, Mama. Please!
求求你 妈妈 求你了
No one calls me Mama.
还没有人叫过我妈妈
Cloth!
我的衣服
Marilyn! Marilyn!
玛丽莲
Marilyn. Marilyn
玛丽莲
Open! Open! Open!
开门 开门 开门
Marilyn, you crazy.
玛丽莲 你个疯丫头
Bedding delivery. Yeah.
送铺盖来了 好的
Do you want me come in to fix it? Just leave it there.
需要我进去布置好吗 放这就行了
I cook excellent.
我做优秀的饭
They’ll be here in a minute. You better get your shifty on.
他们快来了 赶快化装打扮
I can’t. I have homework.
不行 我还有功课
Don’t argue with me. And put this on for change. No!
别跟我争 把这个穿上 不要
No!
不♥穿♥
It’s been week after week learning, working, sleeping.
每周都是读书 工作 睡觉
We can have some fun tonight, Missy.
今晚该寻点乐子了 小姑娘
I have to fill form, Ok? Ok.
我先填写表格 行吗 行
‘Put last name first’.
‘填写你的后名先'(先填写你的姓)
Which name?
哪个名字
Waris. What is your first name?
华莉丝 您的名是什么
Do you use your family name?
你用家族的姓吗?
English! Please. Thank you.
请说英语 谢谢
‘Date of birth’.
‘出生日期’
I don’t know.
我不知道
Day, month, year?
你出生在哪年 哪月 哪天
Raining season.
我出生在雨季
Do you think you could bloody bother to knock.
你还真不拿自己当外人 门都懒得敲吗
You know, you deaf.
反正你也听不到
So, Uh. What’s for dinner? Paste, spinach.
晚餐吃什么 通心粉 菠菜
and sardine.
和沙丁鱼
Errr, I…
呃 我…
Will be better.
肯定不错
Good.
好吃吧
Well, that’s for you.
这是你的
You know, Waris. Maybe one day I can cook for you.
你知道吗 华莉丝 也许有一天我会煮东西给你吃
Do you like bacon and eggs?
你喜欢咸猪肉和鸡蛋吗?
I make a wonderful… Thank you idiot! Your contribution is great!
我会用一个很大的土豆 你的贡献很大
You appriciated! Thank you.
感激不尽 谢谢你
Wait. What? What is wrong? What? Another rejection.
等一下 出了什么事 什么… 又是拒收单
I’m never been… I’m never been so shocked in my bloody life.
我从来… 我从来没感觉到这么受挫过
How you know this is rejection?
你怎知道是拒收单
Because acceptance comes in a big thick envelope.
因为同意单是那种又厚又大的信封
What?
什么事
You got some visitors.
有人找你
I can’t. Send them away.
不想见 叫他们走吧
Leave me alone!
别来烦我
What am I? You bloody robber.
怎么怪开我了 我又没惹你
Get out.
出去
Marilyn.
玛丽莲
We dance tonight?
今晚一起去跳舞好不
Hi.
您好
I’m Harold.
我是哈罗德
Harold is your first name?
哈罗德是你的名字?
Yeah.
是的
What is your last name?
那你姓什么
Jackson.
杰克逊
Harold Jackson.
哈罗德·杰克逊
Yeah. I like the way you say it.
对 我喜欢你念我名字时的口音
What’s yours?
你叫什么名字
Waris Takhte Mustafa Mohammed Souleymane Dirie.
华莉丝·德哈·穆斯塔法·穆♥罕♥默♥德♥·苏莱曼·迪里
Parents couldn’t figure out your name, Uh?
父母不知道该给你起什么名字好 是吗
First name Waris, last name Dirie. Dirie.
名华莉丝 姓迪里 迪里
So I should call you?
那我该称呼你为?
Waris. Waris.
华莉丝 华莉丝
Where are you from?
你打哪儿来的
Are you cold?
感觉冷?
That’s the eiderdown jacket.
这可是鸭绒衣
You wanna dance?
想跳舞吗
What’s Harold Jackson mean?
“哈罗德·杰克逊”是什么意思
What?
什么
In-In Somalia, all names have meaning.
在索马里 所有名字都是有意思的
So what is Waris meaning?
那”华莉丝”是什么意思
Desert flower.
沙漠之花
You’re not african?
你不是非洲人?
No. I’m from New York. Waris.
不是 我从纽约来的 华莉丝
I’m only here for few weeks.
我只在这逗留几个星期
Come on.
来跳吧
Let’s dance.
我们跳舞
Hey, come on.
来吧
You’re a good dancer.
你跳得很好
Got you.
就是这种感觉
Wait.
等等
Hey. I’m sorry. I feel guilty.
都怪我 事先没跟你打招呼
A respectable women doesn’t do that.
正派的女人不会那么做
A respectable women can have fun and still be respectable.
正派的女人也可以享乐 而且同时被尊重
A respectable women doesn’t do that.
不 正派的女人不做那个
Doesn’t do what? Waris. You can’t say, you know?
不做什么 华莉丝 你说不出口
Sex. Ok?
做♥爱♥ 是吗
It’s nothing to be ashamed? What’s so bad about it?
没什么羞耻的 有什么不对吗
Only a cut woman is a good woman.
只有被割过的女人才是好女人
Sorry. What cut?
没明白 什么割?
Ok. Now you gonna have to speak to me in English.
好吧 用英语告诉我
This is how she stays a virgin, yes?
这是保持处♥女♥身的方法 对吗
Untill her wedding night. And her man oper her.
直到新婚之夜才由她丈夫割开
That’s the way. Isn’t it?
都是这样的 不是吗
Waris, I don’t know what’re you talking about?
华莉丝 我不懂你在说什么
You’re not cut?
你没受过割礼
What do your mean?
究竟什么意思
Did they cut something away from you?
你的身体被切除过什么?
Can you show me?
能让我看看吗
Maybe I can understand.
那样也许我就明白了
They cut-They cut everything away and sewed it up?
全都割掉 然后缝合在一起吗
When did this happen?
什么时候割的
When I was little.
小时候
Three years old.
三岁
Same with my sisters.
跟姐姐妹妹们一样
Not Pharma. She was eight.
只有法玛是 八岁才进行的割礼
Because they couldn’t find a midget early.
因为一直找不到侏儒(割礼师)
Midget?
侏儒
The woman who cuts.
就是执行割礼的女人
Waris. Can you feel anything?
华莉丝 那你还有感觉吗
What do you mean?
感觉什么
Is that why you take time in bathroom?
这就是为什么你在卫生间需要那么久
That’s what it’s to be woman.
作为女人不就是这样吗
No.
不是的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!