I don’t see anything.
我的独角兽
My unicorn!
艾格妮丝 快跑
Agnes, run!
过来 快
Come on! Hurry!
快关上
Move!
怎么了
What’s the matter?
凯文
Kevin!
尼法里奥博士 你回来了
Dr. Nefario! You’re back!
如假包换
In the flesh!
还带着
Behold…
解药
The Antidote.
快来
Come on.
这些烂果冻终于能派上用场了
It’s time we put this horrible jelly to some good use.
你们俩给我专心点
Hey! Guys! Come on! Stay focus here!
该死啊
Curses!
又栽了
Foiled again!
他们俩把我抓住了
These guys captured me!
快上树
Up that tree.
快 快
Hurry! Hurry!
你好 格鲁
Hello, Gru!
干得漂亮 尼法里奥博士
Hey! Nice work, Dr. Nefario!
解药都掺进果冻里了
I put all antidote in the jelly.
虽然我很愿意造出邪恶军队来毁灭世界
I mean, I’m happy to create an evil army to destroy the world…
但谁都别想对付我的家人
But nobody messes with my family.
谢谢你 博士
Thank you, Doctor.
现在让我们去救…
Now let’s go get the…
你好
Hi!
你把孩子们也带来了
You brought the girls?
是啊
Yes.
不行吗
Oh. Is that wrong?
我的怪物军怎么了
What’s happening… to my minions?
格鲁
Gru?
你们 去解决剩下的怪物军
You guys, take care of the rest of the minions.
我去救露西
I’m going to find Lucy.
尝尝果冻的厉害 长毛怪
Eat jelly, you furry freaks!
结束了 猛爷
It’s over, El Macho.
露西在哪里
Now where is Lucy?
自己看吧
Let me show you.
你好 格鲁
Oh. Hey, Gru!
你说对了 他果然是那个什么猛爷
Turns out you were right about the Polo Macho thing, huh?
一按这个按钮
One push of this button,
火箭就会发射
and I send that rocket,
径直冲进那个我诈死的火山里
straight into the same volcano where I faked my death.
只不过
Only this time…
这次真的会死
It’s for real.

No!
我们本可一起统治世界的 格鲁
We could have ruled the world together, Gru.
但现在
But now…
你等着受死吧
You’re gonna die.
口红枪
Lipstick taser!
他居然学我
Aww. He copied me.
我才不怕
I am not afraid,
你那个果冻枪
of your jelly guns.
这个可不是果冻枪 亲爱的
Oh, this ain’t a jelly gun, Sunshine.
别担心 格鲁 我没事
Don’t worry about me, Gru, I’ll be fine!
比这更糟糕的我都经历过
I have survived lots worse than this.
好吧 其实没有
Okay, that’s not entirely true.
我都快吓死了
Actually I’m kinda freaking out up here!
别担心 我会救你出去的
Don’t worry. I will get you out of this.
我真讨厌这只鸡
I really hate that chicken.
是剪红线吗 一定是红线
Is that a red one? It’s definitely the red one!
格鲁
Gru!
没时间了
Any time now!
露西 我们这次可能没命了
Lucy, we may not get out of this alive.
所以我得问你个问题
So, I need to ask you a question.
你可得快点问
Uhh… Better make it quick!
如果我约你出去
If I asked you out on a date,
你会同意吗
What would you have said?
你开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me?
愿意
Yes!

Jump!
露西
Lucy?
露西 你在哪
Lucy, where are you?
露西
Ah… Lucy!
格鲁
Gru!!
抱歉
Sorry.
看来你得留着手划水呢
Guess you, kinda need your arms to tread water, huh?
他们还会回来的
They’ll be back.
147次约会后
147 dates later…
我能说”好恶心”吗
Can I be the first to say, eww!
好了
Okay.
不好意思
Excuse me!
不好意思
Hi, excuse me.
各位好
Hi, everybody.
我有话要说
I’d like to make some toast….
来吧
Okay.
她…
She… umm…
她亲吻我的伤口
She kisses my boo-boos
她为我束起发辫
She braids my hair
我们爱你 亲爱的妈妈
We Love You Mothers Everywhere
我的新妈妈露西无人能比
And my new Mom Lucy is beyond compare
为新娘和格鲁举杯
To bride! And Gru!
我好高兴
I’m so happy!
>

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!