好了
Okay…
现在 宣布大事
Now, for the announcement.
我接受了一份新工作
I have accepted a new job!
真的吗
Wow, really?
真的 我被一家
Yes, I have been recruited
绝密机构聘用了
by a top secret agency
任务是当卧底 拯救世界
to go undercover and save the world.
你要去当间谍吗
You’re gonna be a spy?
一点没错 宝贝
That’s right, baby!
格鲁要重出江湖了
Gru’s back in the game
我会拥有各种装备 武器 还有靓车
with gadgets, and weapons and cool cars!
哦 天哪
Oh! dear!
好厉害
Awesome!
你真的会拯救世界吗
Are you really gonna save the world?
没错 没错
Yes. Yes, I am.
烤出好心情
“Bake My Day”.
这是杯形蛋糕的做法 我从动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥上下载的
Alright, here is the cupcake recipe I got off the internet.
别洒太多糖霜
And don’t go nuts with the sprinkles!
真是意外
Wasn’t expecting that!
还是意料之中
Or was I?
你脸上有…
Oh, you, you got, you got….
一点点…
Umm… umm… a little…
我来帮你擦吧
Here, I’ll get it.
越擦越脏了
Uhmm, it’s just spreading.
好了 好了 我自己擦
Alright, alright. I got this.
别擦了
Stop it!
你自己擦吧
I’ll let you get it.
你刚看到的是
What you just saw there was a little something new
我一直在研究的新东西
I’ve been working on. It’s a combination of
是柔道 以色列防卫术
Jujitsu, Krav maga,
阿兹特克战斗术和小丑舞的结合
Aztec warfare, and Krumping.
好吧 这太奇怪了
Okay, that’s weird.
你为什么会在这里
Why are you here?
赛拉斯派我来的
On assignment from Silas.
我是你的新搭档
I’m your new partner!
什么 不行
What? No!
不用兴奋
No , “Yay!”.
兰皮谷没提过搭档的事
Ramsbottom didn’t say anything about a partner.
貌似是因为你的斑斑劣迹
Well, seems that because of your checkered past,
所以没人愿意跟你合作
everyone else refused to work with you.
但我愿意
But not me!
我挺身而出了
I stepped up!
我是新来的 无论如何也得服从命令
And I’m new. So I’m gonna have to do what they tell me anyway.
你认识他吗
You know this guy?
认识 他是我的小卒之一
Yes, he’s one of my minions.
真对不起
Ohh… I’m sorry.
我应该猜到的
I should have known.
你可以走了
You are free to go!
戴夫
Dave!
地面呼叫戴夫
Earth to Dave!
你现在可以走了
You can leave now.
我们有什么情报
So, what do we got?
嫌疑人有哪些
Who’s on the list ?
全部告诉我
Fire them at me.
嫌疑人一号♥
First suspect,
“红花绿叶”的老板
The head of Bloom and Top,
她也是”老妈大过天”花店的老板
proprietor of the Mum’s the World floral shop.
不 不是她
No, not her.
好的
Okay.
继续
Moving on…
恰德·肯尼 “塞塞熊”的老板
Chad Kenny, owner of “Stuff a Bear”.
我觉得不是
I don’t think so.
有人吗
Hello?
早上好 我的朋友们
Buenos Dias, my friends!
我叫
I am,
爱德华多·裴瑞兹
Eduardo Perez.
莎莎餐厅的老板
Owner of “Salsa & Salsa” Restaurant,
我的店在商场那边
across the mall.
现在供应早餐
Now open for breakfast.
你是?
And you are?
格鲁 这位是露西
Gru! And this is Lucy,
我们打烊了
and we are closed.
只要一会会儿就好
This is just gonna take un momento.
我要开一个盛大的五月五节日派对
I am throwing a big Cinco De Mayo party.
要买♥♥200个你们这里最好的纸杯蛋糕
And I am going to need 200 of your best cupcakes.
蛋糕上装饰
Decorated with,
墨西哥国旗
the Mexican Flag.
国旗是这个样子的
It looks something like this.
意下如何
What do you think?
好了 我得走了 就这么定了
Anyway, I have to go. It’s all settled.
我下礼拜来拿
I’ll pick them up next week.
祝你们愉快
Have a good day!
有空过来串门吧
Come by if you get a chance, okay?
欢迎来到 商场大家庭
And welcome, to the Mall family.
猛爷
El Macho!
什么
What?
不可能
This couldn’t be!
什么不可能
What… what couldn’t be?
那家伙和20年前的一个恶人
That guy, looks exactly like a villain named,
猛爷
“El Macho”
长得一模一样
from about 20 years ago.
他心狠手辣
He was ruthless.
是个危险人物
He was dangerous.
人如其名
And as the name implies,
猛极了
very macho!
他以赤手空拳去抢劫
He had a reputation of pulling a heist,
而闻名于世
using only his bare hands!
可惜的是 猛爷跟所有伟人一样
Ah, but sadly, like all the greats,
死得太早
El Macho was gone, too soon.
他选择了世间最猛的死法
He died in the most macho way possible.
骑着一条鲨鱼
Riding a shark,
胸口绑着250磅炸♥药♥
with 250 pounds dynamites strapped to his chest,
跳进了一座活火山的喷出口
into the mouth, of an active volcano!
场面相当壮观
It was glorious!
按你的说法 猛爷不是已经死了吗
Yeah, sounds like El Macho’s pretty dead?
没人找到他的尸体
They never found the body.
没人找到
Oh, no.
能找到的只有
All that was ever retrieved,
一坨
was a pile,
烧焦的胸毛
of singed chest hair.
那张脸
That face!
他一定是猛爷
It has got to be El Macho.
我们俩夜闯他的餐厅怎么样
So what do you say, you and I break into his restaurant.
今晚就去
Tonight.
好主意
Yes, that’s good.
我告诉你
Because I’m telling you,
如果PX-41血清♥真♥的在这里
if anybody in this place has the PX-41 serum,
那就一定在他手上
it’s him!
好了 好了 作业做完了
Alright, alright, homework done,
睡衣穿上了 牙也刷了 该睡觉了
pyjamas on, teeth brushed, time for bed.
怎么那么急
What’s the big hurry?
我有很多工作要做
I just, I have a lot of work to do.
工作?
Work?
什么样的工作
What kind of work?
很重要的生意
Very important business.
抱抱 亲亲
So hugs, kisses.
晚安 做个好梦 别让臭虫
Good night, sleep tight, don’t let the bed bugs…
吧啦吧啦吧啦
Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah…
但你说过要帮我
But you said you’d help me
练习母亲节那天的表演
practice my part for the mother’s day show.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!