罗伯特·米彻姆 库尔德·于尔根斯 主演
水下之敌
根据D.A.雷纳中校的小说改编
制片、导演:迪克·鲍威尔
第二次世界大战
南大西洋
– 晚上好,医生 – 你好, “底火”
– Evenin’, doc. – Hello, Rimfire.
海军是不是从来没缺过土豆?
Doesn’t the navy ever run out of potatoes?
这条船肯定不缺
This ship sure don’t.
– 晚上好,医生 – 埃利斯,约翰尼
– Evenin’, Doctor. – Ellis. Johnny.
– 晚上好,长官 – 下面真热
– Evenin’, sir. – Hot below.
的确,我今晚要睡在上层
Sure is. I’m gonna sleep topside tonight myself.
睡不了太久,我们午夜班会进入风暴尾部
Not for long. We’re getting the tail end of a storm in the midwatch.
人不能计划太超前,是不是?
A man can’t plan much ahead at all, can he?
不能太多
Not much.
好啦,你们大家,赶紧闪开
All right, you guys, come on, break it up.
给干活的水兵腾点地方
Make room for a workin’ sailor.
继续干吧, 老兄,继续干
Just keep workin’, man. Just keep workin’
听着,你们走运,没摊上这个活儿
Listen, you’re lucky you don’t get it on your heads.
来吃吧,你们这帮饥饿贪婪的家伙
Come and get it, you hungry buzzards.
这里还有一桶
Here’s another one.
谁有火?
Who’s got a light?
唉,那些鲨鱼
Those sharks.
– 都是些恶心的东西吧? – 不过是些鱼
– Ain’t they nasty things? – They’re just fish.
喂,科吉
Hey, Corky.
你对他们派来接替老平奇的那个舰长怎么看?
what do you think of the captain they sent to take old Pinky’s place?
我不该有看法
I ain’t supposed to think.
你知道吗?
You know somethin’?
从我们今早离开特立尼达 他就没离过他的舱室
He ain’t left his cabin since we left Trinidad this morning.
他在干嘛?自己在玩海军棋还是什么?
What’s he doing? Playing acey-deucy by himself or something?
我来告诉你他在干嘛
I’ll tell you what he’s doin’.
他晕船了,就是这么回事,这就是海军干的好事
He’s seasick! That’s what’s he doing. That’s what the navy’s comin’ to.
他们弄了个晕船的羽毛货商来代替常规海军的平奇舰长
They got seasick feather merchants takin’ the place of regular navy Captain Pinky.
老兄,我只希望这家伙能分清右舷和左舷,我只希望这个
Man, I just hope this guy knows port from starboard, that’s all I hope.
你知道如果我是你会怎么做吗,罗宾斯?
You know what I’d do if I was you, Robbins?
我要是你的话 就去申请船长的职位
I’d just put in for the skipper’s job if I was you.
船长通过
Go skipper.
好吧,你笑够了吧?
All right. Did you have your laugh?
现在我来告诉你一件事
Well, now I’m gonna tell you somethin’.
走在舰桥上那个人手里攥着你的小命呢
The guy who walks that bridge has got your neck in his hands,
你可别忘了这一点
and don’t you forget it.
(舰长室)
谢谢,萨尔瓦多
Thanks, Salvador.
– 你已经害我们输两百分了,搭档 – 抱歉,长官
– You’ve got us down 200, partner. – Sorry, sir.
– 六黑桃啊 – 我以为我能打呢,长官
– Six spades. – I thought I could do it, sir.
– 好吧, 可别再半途击发了 – 不会了, 长官
– Well, don’t go off half-cocked again. – No, sir.
天气有何征兆,医生?
Any sign of the weather, doc?
好像东北堆起云来了
Kind of filling up in the east.
哦,轻松愉快啊
Jolly, jolly.
我还轮到守望
And I’ve got the watch.
我过
I pass.
你什么意思要过?你什么牌也没有吗?
What you mean you pass? Haven’t you got anything?
你何不直接看他手上的牌得了?
Why don’t you just look at his hand?
哦,我得帮着他点
Well, I have to help him along.
我想我可以试试叫一红桃,长官
I suppose I could try a heart, sir.
他想他可以试试叫一红桃,长官
He supposes he could try a heart, sir.
二梅花
Two clubs.
莫瑞尔舰长还躲着吗,医生?
Captain Murrell still holed up, doc?
– 据我所知是 – 三方块
– Far as I know. – Three diamonds.
他们也许本该给我们派个不会晕船的
They might have sent us a captain who had his sea legs under him.
我猜他们已经尽力了
I guess they do the best they can.
我还是不懂他们干嘛不提拔韦尔上去
I still don’t see why they didn’t move Ware up,
他当副舰长时间够长了
He’s been exec long enough.
我亲爱的马克森
My dear Mackeson
我唯一指挥过的船是迈阿密帆船赛上的一条桅帆船
the only craft I ever commanded was a yawl in the Miami yacht races.
而我最接近赢的一次是第29届
The nearest I ever came to winning was 29th.
海军也许已经绝望到了给我穿上军装
The navy may have desperated enough to put me in uniform,
但还没蠢到让我独自航海出去
but not foolish enough to let me sail away by myself.
– 都不知道我是怎么走到今天的 – 钱呗
– Beats me how I ever got this far. – Money.
– 我知道你有钱,孩子 – 别这么酸,老爷爷
– I know you’re rich, boy. – Don’t be bitter, grandpa.
你叫牌,马克森
Your bid, Mackeson.
四黑桃
Four spades.
我不是酸,我只想回家
I’m not bitter. I just wanna go home.
我在内华达买♥♥下那座大牧场的时候,可从未期望再见到海洋
When I bought that ranch in Nevada, I never expect to see water again.
– 哦,梅里少尉 – 长官?
– Ensign Merry? – Sir?
你叫牌
Your bid.
– 小心哦 – 是,长官,我正在考虑
– Careful. – Yes, sir. I’m thinking about it.
– 你嘴巴张着,少尉 – 长官?
– Your mouth’s open, Ensign. – Sir?
– 你要叫牌吗? – 六方块
– Are you gonna bid? – Six diamonds.
– 六方块? – 我只是在支援你,长官
– Six diamonds? – I’m just backing you up, sir.
噢,你在故意让我的搭档分心
Well, you are deliberately distracting my partner.
过牌,加倍
Pass and double.
好吧,梅里先生,亮明牌
All right, Mr. Merry. Dummy.
这位莫瑞尔好像是一条冰冷的鱼
This Murrell seems like a cold sort of a fish.
莫瑞尔舰长完全不该来这里
Captain Murrell oughtn’t to be here at all.
他就是个弱鸡
He’s as weak as a kitten.
这人让自己的军舰挨了鱼雷
A man who gets his ship torpedoed
在北大西洋上乘筏漂了25天
and spends 25 days on a raft in the North Atlantic
不该在医院待了几周就重新得到机会
oughtn’t to have to hit the ball again with only a few weeks in the hospital.
我猜想是因为没有足够的指挥官了
I guess there aren’t enough commanding officers to go around.
哦,至少他们给了他一艘容易的舰船
Well, at least they gave him an easy ship.
唉,“容易”不是合适的词汇,听着…
Boy, easy’s no word for it. Listen…
他会在这条船上得到更多休息…
he’ll get more rest on this boat…
– 是舰船 – 舰船,船,有什么区别?
– Ship. – Ship, boat. What’s the difference?
他还是得到了更多休息,比在羽毛床铺上强
He’ll still get more rest here than he would if he were in a feather bed.
我呢,我倒…
Now, me, I’d…
我倒喜欢时不时有点事情发生
I’d like something to happen once in a while.
如果海军一旦打算将本船船员投入战斗
If the navy ever gets a load of this crew in battle
他们会把我们全送回训练营的
they’ll send us all back to boot camp.
我剃了脑袋会很好笑
I’ll look ridiculous with my head shaved.
孩子,你刚才就不能叫梅花吗?
Kid, couldn’t you have indicated clubs?
那我就可以打无将了
Then I could have gone to no-trump.
我们又要完蛋了,而且是加倍
We are going down again. And doubled.
抱歉,长官
Sorry, sir.
好吧
All right.
你先,马克森
Your lead, Mackeson.
听好了
Now hear this.
八点的例行报告都提交上来
Lay before the mast all eight o’clock reports.
全舰熄灯,熄灭所有露天甲板上的吸烟灯
Darken ship. The smoking lamp is out on all weather decks.
我们要稍微降低速度
We’ll slow her down a little.
所有引擎三分之二速度前进
All engines ahead two-thirds.
舰桥,我是雷达,我搜到一个不明物体
Bridge, Radar. I’ve got a spook.
– 雷达接触,韦尔先生 – 什么?
– Radar contact, Mr. Ware. – What?
– 雷达接触 – 老天
– Radar contact. – Good heavens.
– 舰桥,讲话? – 确定不明物体,长官
– Bridge, aye? – Definite spook, sir.
强度够标示吗?
Strong enough to plot?
范围:右舷舰艏12,000
Range: 12,000 off the starboard bow.
去标识,马克森
Get on the plot, Mackeson.
舰长,讲话
Captain, aye.
雷达报告右舷有接触,长官
Radar reports a contact off starboard bow, sir.
– 进行标识 – 标识正在进行,长官
– Run a plot on it. – Plot’s working, sir.
– 那就向目标前进 – 是,长官
– Then head for the target. – Aye aye, sir.
– “Z”形前进吗,长官? – 你说呢, 先生?
– Zigzag, sir? – What would you say, mister?
我?哦,不做“Z”形前进,长官
Me? Well, negative zigzag, sir.
以便海图标识稳定精确
Give the plot a chance to steady on.
正是这样, 先生
That’s right, mister.
– 再给我说一遍,雷达 – 你画好了吗?
– Give me that again, Radar. – Did you get it?
估计目标航向140
Estimated target’s course 140,
速度10节,方位124整
speed ten knots, bearing 124 true.
转向到124,所有引擎全速前进
Bring her around to 124. All engines ahead flank.
124,所有引擎全速前进
124. All engines ahead flank.
好像他下不定决心啊,是不是?
Can’t seem to make up his mind, can he?
也许他是想看看我在下面这里是不是醒着
Maybe he wants to see if I’m awake down here.
干嘛这么赶?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!