羁押
乔恩
Jon
乔恩·维纳布尔斯
真实故事
根据调查记录档案和谈话录音改编
乔恩 你知道我们为什么要找你谈话吗
Do you know why we wanna talk to you, Jon?
不知道
I don’t know.
我觉得
I think so.
那你觉得我们为什么要找你谈话呢
Why do you think we wanna talk to you?
因为那个男孩
About that boy.
还有呢
Yes?
因为有人带走并杀害了他
Because someone took him and killed him.
是的
Yes.
不是我 我没去过布特尔海滨商场
It wasn’t me, I never went to Bootle Strand.
马上就会谈到你到底去没去
Well we’re not gonna talk about that just now.
我们先谈点别的事
First we’re gonna talk about something else.
乔恩 你知道什么是真♥相♥吗
Do you know what truth is, Jon?
知道
Yeah.
乔恩 告诉我们你认为真♥相♥是什么
Jon, you tell us what you think truth is.
你做过的对的事就是真♥相♥
That you’ve done something and it’s true.
如果你说谎了 会怎么样呢
And what if you were telling lies?
我不知道
I don’t know.
说谎是不对的吗
Is telling lies wrong?
是不对的
Yeah.
那如果我说 你的脸是绿的
So if I said that your face is green
你的头发是粉的 那会是谎言吗
and your hair is pink, would that be a lie?
是的
Yeah.
好 所以你的确知道什么是谎言
Okay, so you know what a lie is.
罗伯特·汤普逊
罗伯特 你看到电视上的画面了吗
Robert, you’ve seen the pictures on the TV
詹姆斯 还有带走他的两个男孩
showing James and the two boys who took him,haven’t you?
看到了 不是我 因为我没带走他
Yeah, it isn’t me cause I didn’t take him.
那个男孩穿着和你一样的夹克
Well there’s a boy in the video who has a jacket just like yours.
像我那样的夹克有很多
There’s lots of jackets the same as mine.
但还有一个男孩跟詹姆斯一起走
But there’s also a boy with a jacket like Jon’s
他的夹克正好也跟乔恩一样
walking next to James.
他不是跟我一起走的
Well he’s not walking with me.
但你在那里 对吗
But you were there, weren’t you?
是 我在那 我见过他
Yeah, I was there, I saw him
但我没带走他
but I didn’t take him.
他在干什么呢
What was he doing?
他跟他妈妈在一起
He was just with his mum.
穿着蓝外套
He had a blue coat.
乔恩你应该知道 罗伯特
I think Jon you should know that Robert
正在沃尔顿巷警♥察♥局
is at Walton Lane police station
周五发生的事 他说的可不一样
and he’s told a different story of what happened on Friday.
罗伯特可能说谎了
Robert probably told lies.
你觉得罗伯特说什么谎了
What do you think Robert lied about?
我不知道
I don’t know.
你们认为我杀了一个男孩
You think I killed a kid.
不是 他们没那么想 乔恩
No, they don’t think that, Jon.
不需要担心
There’s no need to get upset.
没人那么说
No one’s saying that, Jon.
他们只想知道你当时在哪
They just want to know where you’ve been.
如果你整天都在小偷小摸
If you’ve been robbing all day,
你就应该告诉他们
you should tell them.
我没去过布特尔海滨商场
I never went to the Bootle Strand.
这是事实 还是谎言
Now is that the truth, or a lie?
是事实
It’s truth.
乔恩之前告诉过我
Jon told me earlier
罗伯特嘴里没句真话
that Robert is going to tell all kinds of lies.
罗伯特带我去了陌生的地方
Robbie took me to places I didn’t know.
他很害怕 因为他不知道是在哪
He’s frightened because he doesn’t know
罗伯特知道
all the places, and Robert does.
是带你去布特尔海滨商场吗
Was it the Bootle strand?
不是
No.
罗伯特说他和你在一起
You see Robert says that he was with you,
你们确实都在布特尔海滨商场
and that were you indeed in Bootle New Strand together.
他没有
He wasn’t.
罗伯特说你们在
Robert says you were.
对 我们在那
Yeah, we was,
但我们没有见过什么宝宝
but we never saw any kids there,
我们也没有抢劫小孩
we never robbed any kids.
所以你们去过布特尔海滨商场
So you were in Bootle New Strand?
你去过布特尔海滨商场吗
Was you in Bootle Strand?
是 但我们没带走小孩 妈妈
Yeah, but we never got a kid, Mum,
我们没有 我们从没带走小孩
we never, we haven’t got a kid.
维纳布尔斯太太 请稍等
Mrs. Venables, would you?
我必须要求你不要对他发火
I must ask you not to get angry with him.
我们没有带走小孩 没有
We never got a kid mum, we never,
我们一直在一起捣乱偷东西
we always do that together,
但我们真没对小孩动手
but we never done a kid, Mum,
妈妈 我们没干 真没干
mum, we never done a kid, we didn’t,
我们没有 妈妈
we never, Mum.
我想你不止看了一眼
I think you saw more of James,
因为光凭扫一眼
because you wouldn’t remember
你不可能记住一件蓝外套
a blue coat from a brief glance.
我没带走他
I never took him.
我们认为
Well we believe
你跟小詹姆斯还有乔恩一起离开了
that you left with baby James and with Jon.
谁说的
Says who?
我们
We say.
说错了 我没跟他一起离开
No, I never left with him.
那告诉我发生了什么
Well tell me what happened then.
我压根没碰过他
I never touched him.
我没碰过他
I never touched him.
这就是为什么你注意到他的带帽防风服
That’s why you noticed his anorak,
因为乔恩牵着他的手 是不是
because Jon had hold of his hand, isn’t that right?
是 乔恩拉着那宝宝的手
Yeah, Jon grabbed hold of the baby’s hand
跟他一起逛了一会
and just walked around with him for a bit,
但他后来就让他走了
but then he let him go loose.
乔恩在哪让他走的
Where did Jon let him go?
在教堂旁边
By the church.
我告诉过乔恩把他带回来
I told Jon to take him back.
一位女士提供了口供
Well I have a statement from a woman,
她在水库边见到
who says that she saw two boys
两个男孩和一个小宝宝
with a baby on the reservoir.
我觉得那是你 乔恩还有詹姆斯
Now I think that’s you and Jon, with James.
他怎么了
What’s happened him?
我们刚在山脚下找到他
We just found him at the bottom of the hill.
他摔跤了吗
Did he have a fall?
这瘀伤很严重啊
That’s a bad bruise.
我们发现他的时候 就已经是这样了
He was like that when we found him.
你们最好把他带去沃尔顿巷警♥察♥局
You best take him to Walton Lane Police Station.
你们知道在哪吗
Do you know where it is?
知道 我们现在就带他去
Yeah, we’ll bring him now.
你知道我去布特尔海滨商场了吗
You knew that I went to Bootle Strand?
早知道就该把你腿打折了
I would have strangled ye, yeah.
你们有人觉得我杀了一个宝宝 我没有
And one of you thought I killed a kid, I never.
我从没那么想
I’d never think that.
我会讲实话的
Because I would have told,
因为我以为你觉得是我做的
because I thought you’d think I’d done it.
如果我知道这些事
If I would have known all this now, Jon,
我会马上带你来警♥察♥局
I would have had you down the police station right away,
而不是让警♥察♥上来敲我们的前门
instead of them banging on our front door
让我在街上出洋相
making a show of me in the street.
我以为你觉得是我杀了他
I thought you’d think I killed him.
利物浦市
乡村公路
我们刚发现他 他在海滨商场走丢了
We just found him, he was lost at the Strand.
我们正要带他去警♥察♥局
We’re bringing him to the police station now.
你在海滨商场发现他
If you found him by the Strand why didn’t you
为什么不带他去海滨商场那边的警♥察♥局
bring him to the police station by the Strand?
我们要带他去沃尔顿巷警♥察♥局

1
2
3
4
前一篇文章滑稽戏(2010)
下一篇文章斗士(2010)
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!