Who are you?
你是谁?
Uh, Aladar.
艾力达
Why aren’t you uphill with the…
你怎么不快点跟上…
uh, young bloods?
那些年轻的
Well, I was back here talking to these guys.
我…我在后面跟这些家伙说话
I guess they…
我想他们…
They’re having a hard time keeping up.
他们有点跟不上大家
So, you know
所以也许
maybe you could slow it down a bit?
你可以把速度放慢一点
Hmm. Let the weak set the pace.
让弱者来订速度
Now, there’s an idea.
这倒是个点子
Better let me do the thinking
从现在起
from now on, Aladar.
最好让我拿主意 艾力达
Hey, they need help back here.
他们需要帮助
Watch yourself, boy.
你小心你自己吧
Don’t worry.
别担心
That’s how my brother treats newcomers,
我哥哥对新来的都是这样子
no matter how charming they are.
不管他们有多迷人
You sure know how to catch a girl’s eye
你可真会吸引女生的注意啊
there, stud.
帅哥
I wouldn’t be catchin’ nobody’s eye
我是你就不会乱吸引人
if I was you, especially Neera’s.
尤其是妮蕊
You just keep your head down
只管保持低调
and you mind what Kron tells you
然后照寇伦的话去做
Since when do we take orders from the likes of him?
从什么时候我们开始 要听那个家伙的命令了
Kron has swatted flies bigger than you, pops.
寇伦随便就能打死 比你大的苍蝇
I could hold that monster’s brain in the palm of my…
我可以轻轻松松 把那怪物的脑袋放在…
No, Yar, she’s right.
不 老亚 他说得对
Better to keep our heads down with this bunch…
我们最好跟着他们
than get ’em bitten off by those things.
总比被刚刚那些东西…咬死的好
Well, you consider yourself lucky
只有那些个鬼东西跟着我们
that’s all that’s following us.
算是你们幸运了
Hey, wake up.- Enough with the beauty sleep.
醒醒 美容觉也睡够了
You’re ravishing already.
你够美的啦
Hey! Hello! Anybody in there?
你好 有人在吗?
Zini, what are you doing?
辛尼 你在做什么啊?
I believe you left a wake-up call
太阳都晒到你屁♥股♥了
for the dawn of time.
你还在睡觉
Come on! Move it!
快点走吧
What’s the hurry?
急什么嘛
Something’s up.
事情大条了
The herd’s gathering without us.
他们不知道在干嘛
Let’s check it out.
我们去看看
Rise and shine!
起来准备吧
Kron says everybody goes.
寇伦说大家该动身了
Come on. Get up.
快点起来
On your feet.
站起来
Huh. The charm never stops around here.
这儿的每个人都很帅嘛
You say something?
你说什么吗?
Uh, no… no, sir.
没…没有
Unless you got a death wish,
除非你不想活了
you and that little parasite better get moving!
否则你跟那寄生虫最好快走
Sheesh, is that guy ugly or what?
天啊 那家伙可真丑
Hey, hey, hey, there’s your girlfriend.
你女朋友在那边喔
Neera.
妮蕊
What are you talkin’ about?
你在说些什么啊
You know what I’m talkin’ about:
你知道我在说什么的啊
Neera.
妮蕊
Scaly skin.
你看她的皮肤
Yellow eyes.
她黄色的眼睛
Big ankles.
还有那双大脚
Yeah, I made a real impression on her.
是啊 她对我印象满深的
What you need is a little help from the love monkey.
现在恐怕只有猴子情圣能帮你
“The love monkey”?
猴子情圣?
Ow, baby!
宝贝
That, children,
小家伙
is what’s known as a “jerkasaurus.”
那种应该被叫作笨笨恐龙
And with that
我这样
the ice is broken.
你们就没距离罗
We’ve got a lot of first-timers here.
这里有很多第一次去的
Make sure they get it.
告诉他们状况吧
We stop for nothing and no one.
我们不会为任何事或人…停下来
If this is your first crossing
如果你们是第一次跋涉
listen up.
听清楚了
There is no water till we reach the other side.
在到达那边之前都没有水
And you’d better keep up
你们最好跟紧一点
’cause if a predator catches you
被肉食动物抓到
you’re on your own.
就得自求多福了
Move out!
出发
Oh, my goodness.
我的天
It looks like a very long walk.
这看起来是条很漫长的路
And hot.
又热
If you smell somethin’ sizzlin’,
你要是闻到烤焦的味道
it could be me.
就是我罗
We’re moving too slow.
我们走得太慢了
I’ll pick up the pace.
我会催他们加速的
Hey, old girl, you’re wandering off a bit.
老婆婆 你有点走偏罗
That’s all I need:
真受不了
A monkey on my back.
猴子居然指挥我
On your feet, Eema.
伊玛 快站起来
We can’t let those things
可别让那些东西把你吃…
eat you.
吃掉了
They’re out there waiting.
他们是虎视眈眈等着
The lake!
到湖边了
We made it?
到了
It’s just over that… that hill, baby.
只要…再翻过那座山
Oh, thank goodness.
谢天谢地
Come on, Eema.
伊玛 加油
Water. Remember water?
喝水 要喝水吗?
Oh, it’s time to refresh my memory.
我的美梦就快实现了
I’m just gonna walk right into that lake…
我要直接走进水里
Until the water’s up to my eyeballs…
让水淹到我的眼珠子
and soak it all in.
然后整个泡在里…
Maybe the rains collected somewhere else.
也许雨水集中在别的地方
What do you want us to do?
你要我们怎么做?
Take a scout
带些侦查
and check the entire perimeter.
去看看附近所有地区
Enough!
够了
You have to be strong now.
你们现在必须坚强
The nesting grounds are only a few days away.
繁殖地再走几天就到了
Keep moving!
继续走吧
Kron
寇伦
we’ve never gone this long without water.
我们从来没有这么久没水喝
If we keep going like this
如果再这样下去
we’ll lose half the herd.
会失去一半的同伴
Then we save the half that deserves to live.
那就救值得活下去的那一半
What? They’re moving already?
怎么又开始走了?
Oh-Ho, we’ll never keep up.
我们永远跟不上的
There was water here
以前这里有水
always water here before.
这里总是有水
We always had water
我们总是有水
always.
每次都有
And… And plenty of mud.
而且有好多的泥巴
Oh, Eema, please.
伊玛 拜托
The herd won’t wait.
大家不会等你
We must carry on.
我们快跟上去
You gotta get up.
你必须要起来
There was water everywhere.
水 这里到处都有水的
There is no water, dear.
亲爱的 这里没有水
Baylene
贝琳

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!