戴维 把那个关一下行吗
Shut that down a second, will you, Dave?
鲍勃 过来一下
Bob, come round here for a bit.
季暮 帮我把它放在这
Jim, put it over here with me.
付莱迪克·邰乐
Fredrick Taylor.
您可以叫我付莱迪·邰乐 是的 先生
Freddie Taylor. Yes, sir.
欢迎来到维基兰特人寿保险
Welcome to Vigilant Life Assurance.
我知道你是在陵园路口长大的
I see that you grew up in Cemetery Junction.
之后去英国南部最烂的
Went to Stonemead, one ofthe worst school
斯通密德学校读书
in the south of England.
肯德里克先生在等您
Mr. Kendrick will see you.
他们希望你14岁仍无一技之长时就离校
They expect you to leave at 14 with no qualifications…
过上社会最底层的生活
and go directly to the scrapheap of life.
-是这样吗 -没错
– Does this sound about right? – I suppose so, sir.
我之所以这么了解
Well, I know so
是因为我也在陵园路口长大
because I grew up in Cemetery Junction…
我也念过那所学校
…and I went to that school.
我知道
I knew that.
这也是我想为您工作的原因之一
It’s one of the reasons I wanted to work for you.
麦克·兰穆熙会监督你
Mike Ramsay is gonna be supervising.
你还有什么要说的吗 麦克
You got anything to add, Mike?
卖♥♥保险的时候
Yeah. When you’re selling life assurance,
你要让他们闻到死亡的气息
you want the stench of death in their nostrils.
和丈夫沟通时 你要让妻子想到
Talking to the husband, but you want the misses thinking
“天啊 他死了我该怎么办”
“Crumbs, chief. What’s my life gonna be like when he pegs it?”
男人负责工作赚钱 女人负责瞎操心
Men work, women worry.
记住这点 你才有饭吃
That’s what you rely on.
别看肯德里克先生
Don’t look at Mr. Kendrick.
他没听过 我也没说过 明白吗
He didn’t hear that, and I didn’t say it. Do you understand?
-明白 -很好
– Yes, sir. – Lovely.
我没别的要说了 先生
Over to you, sir.
您就是我努力效仿的目标
You’re a bit of an inspiration to me.
我知道您逃离了原来的邻居
I know that you got out of the old neighborhood.
我知道您在自己的停车场
I know that you’ve got a Rolls-Royce
还有辆劳斯莱斯
parked in your own personal parking space.
我也知道您有一栋价值4万英镑的豪♥宅♥
And I know that you own a mansion worth 40,000 pounds.
4万2千英镑
Forty-two thousand pounds.
这就是我的目标
That’s what I want, sir.
我不想跟我的父亲一样
I don’t want to end up like my dad.
每天回到家全身酸痛
Coming home aching,
满手油污 却根本赚不到什么钱
with grease on my hands and nothing to show for it.
很好
Good.
1973年 夏天
你好
Hello. Hi.
我是付莱迪·邰乐
I’m Freddie Taylor.
你好
Hello. Hello,
我是付莱迪·邰乐
I’m Freddie Taylor.
来自维基兰特人寿保险的付先生
Mr. F. Taylor from the Vigilant Life Assurance Company.
你好 我可以进来吗 谢谢
Good day to you. Can I come in? Thanks.
什么 这个吗 对 是真皮的
What? This? Yeah. Yeah, it’s real leather, yeah.
我这有几份重要的文件
Well, I’ve just got some very important documents in here.
我可以坐下吗 谢谢
Can I sit down? Thanks.
我喜欢您的窗帘 太
Oh, I love your curtains. They’re so…
-抓住他 -天啊
– Hold him, hold him. – Oh, my god.
我喘不过气了
I’m not even breathing. I’m not…
太恶心了
That is disgusting.
他不在工厂上班了 就不能冲他放屁了
Not allowed to fart on him now he doesn’t work in a factory.
你在听什么
what are you listening to?
付翰·魏廉姆斯
Vaughan Williams.
穿那东西五分钟你就变娘了
Had that suit on five minutes, already turning to a poof.
就因为我听了古典音乐吗
A poof for listening to classical music?
这不就是判断娘不娘的标准吗
That is the test for queer, isn’t it?
没错
That is the test.
我听古典音乐是想提高自己
I’m listening to it cause I’m trying to better myself.
自我充实一下
I’m trying to educate myself.
拿下来 这可是真皮的
Get that off. That’s real leather.
你好啊
Oh, hello.
付莱迪 别听这种娘娘腔的古典音乐了
Freddie, stop listening to music made by poofs.
听艾尔顿·强的吧
Stick on some Elton John.
陵园道口
警官
Sergeant.
-晚上好 最近怎么样 -挺好的
– Evening. How are you? – All right.
-你父亲怎么样 -他也不错
– How’s your dad? – He’s all right.
他在家看”诺蒂来了”
Caught him at home watching “Noddy”.
动画片
今晚可有事干了
It’s another big night.
为什么诺蒂的帽子上挂着铃铛
Why’s Noddy got a hat with a bell on it?
-为什么 -因为他是个贱♥人♥
– Go on. – Because he’s a cunt.
现在7点5分了
It’s five past 7.
喂 哥们 小心点
Here, mate. Watch out, watch out.
你看过司诺克的纹身了吗
You seen Snork’s tattoo?
没有
No.
你肯定会喜欢的 给他看看你的纹身
Oh, you’re gonna love this. Show him tattoo.
重点强调是你自己设计的
Now, must point out you designed it yourself.
对 我自己设计的
Yeah. Drew it myself.
在埃尔加路一家店纹的
Had it done down on Elgar road.
-花了他两个星期的工资 -我的天啊
– Cost him two weeks’ wages. – Bloody hell.
-好了 你个娘泡 -准备好了吗
– All right, all right, you queers. – Ready?
这他妈是个什么
What the fuck is that?
是一个吸血鬼美女望向窗外
Well, it’s a beautiful lady vampire looking out of a window.
我是布鲁斯
I’m Bruce,
那是付莱迪跟司诺克
that’s Freddie, that’s Snork.
我叫保罗
It’s Paul.
为什么叫他司诺克
Why Snork?
那副眼镜
Those glasses,
虽然戴着很像艾尔顿·强
thought they made him look like Elton John.
但我觉得更像”香蕉圣代”
I thought he looked like
动画片
里的那个司诺克
Snork out of Banana Splits.
还记得那个戴着眼镜和假鼻子的胖子吗
Remember the fat one with the glasses and the trunk?
对 假鼻子 请叫我司诺克吧
Trunk, sure. Call me Snork
因为我的鼻子能保暖
because I got a nose for muff.
每次都这样 每次都是你
Every time. Every time.
最近好吗
Hey, how you doing?
-你看起来不错 -你好
– You look great. – Oh, hey.
你好
Hi.
等下 我转过去
Wait, I’ll turn around.
老天 还有背面
Oh, jesus, there’s a back to it as well.
-大街上的是谁 -是我
– Who’s that out on the street? – It’s me.
你也裸体啊吗
what, you’re naked too?
我正准备去跟她亲热一番
I’m gonna go and give her one.
怎么那玩意那么大
why such a big knob?
因为我马上就硬了
Well, I’ve got a hard-on.
为什么就硬了 -你没看到她的胸
Why have you already got a hard-on? – Ain’t you seen
都耷拉到窗外了吗
her boobs out of the window?
等下 你裸体 但你还穿着袜子啊
Just a minute. You’re naked, but… are you wearing socks?
我可是站在大街上呢 不♥穿♥脚会冷的
I’m standing in the street. Don’t want my feet getting cold.
也对
That’s a good point, actually.
我就要和吸血鬼亲热了
I’m getting off with a vampire.
而你们俩都干过些什么
What have you two ever done?
-干过真正的女人 -干过真正的女人
– Real women. – Real women.
我这可是吸血鬼
Vampire, though.
-你叫什么名 -你是谁
– What’s your name? – Who are you?
我叫保罗
Well, I’m Paul.
我们都叫他司诺克
Acutually, we call him Snork.
因为我的鼻子能保暖
They call me so because I got a nose for muff.
你为什么跟我老婆说话
What you talking to my wife for?
不好意思 我不知道她是你老婆
Sorry, man, I didn’t realize.
-她就是 -他不知道
– She is. – He didn’t realize.
-谁让你掺和进来了 -我没有
– Why are you getting involved? – I’m not.
-你干什么 -你在干什么
– What are you doing? – Look what you’ve done.
我只是推了蠢蛋一把
Pushed over a little retard.
对 但这个蠢蛋是我罩的
Yeah. But he’s my little retard.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!