太美了
So beautiful.
那是什么
What’s that?
-你有没有感觉到有东西 -当然有东西了
– Did you feel something? – Yeah, I feel something.
快回来
Hey, get back here!
音乐大声点
Whoo! Turn up the music!
哥们 我们在开派对呢
We’re having a party, man.
是啊 你们玩的真尽兴
Yeah, you guys are having fun.
安静
Stop!
-你别诈唬了 -你们听
-You’re paranoid! -Listen.
好 好的
Yeah. Okay.
听到了吗
Did you hear that?
大家听听
Listen, listen.
-你们都听到了吧 -那是什么
– You hear that? – What’s that?
大家安静
Everybody, shh. Shh.
都别动
Stay up there.
什么东西啊
What is that?
快点
Come on!
试验鲨鱼逃脱实验室
对 我们的设备是出了点问题
Okay, we’ve had some problems at the facility.
但我们即将达成的目标会开创人类的先河
What we’re attempting to achieve has never been done.
我们离人脑细胞的成功再生仅一步之遥
We’re this close to the reactivation of a human brain cell.
博士 因为欣赏你的科研项目
Doctor, The 200 million I’ve given this
我才在这公♥司♥投资了两亿美元
company is due in great part to your research.
但是等到周一股市开♥盘♥
But when the market opens Monday…
尽管我有所声望 但我可不喜欢高调
despite my reputation, I don’t like heights.
尤其是因为股价下跌而出名
Especially falling from them.
我真的很抱歉
I’m sorry, honestly.
告诉我 富兰克林先生
Tell me, Mr. Franklin,
您认识的人里面有得老年痴呆症的吗
have you ever known anyone with Alzheimer’s?
没有
Well, no.
我父亲在临终前
By the end, all my father
只会问为什么我母亲不在家
could do was ask why my mother wasn’t at home.
每次我回答说她已经去世了
Each time l said she was dead,
我都看到他得再次遭受丧妻之痛
I watched him take the loss like a car wreck.
每年有二十万人会患上老年痴呆症
200,000 men and women develop Alzheimer’s each year.
如果你只需一粒药片就能治愈这个病呢
What if you could end all that suffering with a single pill?
给我四十八小时 周一早上见分晓
Give me till Monday morning. Forty-eight hours.
我的研究成果会让你的股票涨停
My results will skyrocket your stock price…
否则我就卷铺盖走人
or l’ll help you pack the lab myself.
你说了算
It’s your call.
你刚发表的言论
You know, that was an quite impressive speech
真是太精彩了
you gave back there.
我看过一篇关于你的报道
I read that article on you.
-喜马拉雅山上的事 -是阿尔卑斯
– The thing in the Himalayas. – Alps.

Right.
我们当时只想一起出去玩玩
We were just trying to do something together.
散散心
Having fun.
但是不幸发生了
Things went bad.
但你救了所有人啊
But you saved all those people.
不是所有人
Not all.
海军在二战时期建造这个是为了潜艇
Navy built it for WWll submarine loading…
能够补给加油
refueling.
停战之后 我们就接手了
When they mothballed it, we picked it up,
增加了水上围栏 海底实验室
added aquatic pens, underwater labs.
我想应该是你出资的吧
Your dime, I guess.
看起来就像漂浮着的恶魔岛
Looks like Alcatraz floats.
你觉得怎样 朋友 它大概有三米七
What do you think, amigo? She’s a 12-footer.
是个漂亮的大姑娘 她想给你个香吻
She’s beautiful. She wants to give you a big kiss.
得了吧
I bet.
有个车牌卡在她嘴里了
She’s got a license plate jammed in her mouth.
你考虑一下吧 朋友
It’s a good deal, amigo.
放下它 比利
Drop her, Billy!
这位是罗瑟·富兰克林
Russell Franklin,
这位是简妮丝·希金斯
Janice Higgins.
海洋生物学家
Marine biologist.
简会帮你打点一切
Jan will get you settled.
欢迎来到天堂岛
Welcome to our island paradise.
纹身男在哪呢
Where’s Tattoo?
就是那个矮子
You know, short guy?
这飞机 老大 这飞机
“The plane, boss! The plane!”
知道了
Right.
我老了啊
I am getting old.
你对我们的研究基地有多少了解
How much do you know about our facility?
就当我是游客吧
Treat me like a tourist.
我讨厌游客 但我觉得你人还不错
I hate tourists and I’ve decided I am going to like you.
路易斯安那州的车牌
“Louisiana.”
可能有人在巴吞鲁日市的宠物店买♥♥到它的
Probably bought in a pet shop in Baton Rouge.
它吃光了鱼缸里所有的东西
Ate everything in his tank,
然后连那个买♥♥主也吃了
and then the guy that bought him.
第二天 它开着那家伙装满水的卡车
Next day, fills up the cab of
一路开往加州半岛
the guy’s truck with water and drives it down to Baja…
顺便它用车牌剔牙
picking bones out of his teeth with the license plate.
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
等会吧
Later.
卡特·布雷克 这是罗瑟·富兰克林
Carter Blake, Russell Franklin,
西马制药的董事长
president of board of Chimera Pharmaceuticals.
刚才真是太难以置信了
That was incredible.
其实 鲨鱼并不喜欢咬人
Actually, they don’t like the taste of us very much.
它们咬你是因为觉得你是一只小肥海豹
They bite you, it’s because they think you’re a fat little seal.
或者是穿着西装的有钱人
Or a rich suit.
很高兴见到你
Nice meeting you.
真是友好的地方啊
Friendly place.
至少他和你说话了
You got full sentences.
一般他就点下头
Usually, he just kind of nods.
大家都听说了你为什么要来这
Word travels fast about why you’re here and all.
逃跑的那只是一代鲨吗
Was that the Gen One that escaped?
那个小家伙吗 怎么可能
That little guy? No way.
它们是正常鲨鱼
Those are the normals.
这三只才是实验鲨鱼呢
These three are the test sharks.
有两只是一代雌鲨 一只是二代雌鲨
Two first-generation and one second-generation female.
在这平静的水面之下
Beneath its glassy surface…
全是有鳍的怪物
A world of gliding monsters.
很吓人吧
It’s pretty scary stuff, huh?
恩 没错
Yes, it is.
塔台呼叫快艇 塔台呼叫快艇
Tower to water taxi. Tower to water taxi.
本 我发现了一只
Ben, l’m picking up a nasty
乱叫的小崽子
little bitch of a squall
大概还有四十八公里远 完毕
about 30 miles out. Over.
收到 我们这就去
Copy that. We’ll be all right.
简 小心下雨
Jan, stay out of the rain.
他们去哪 他们也讨厌我吗
Where are they going? They hate me too?
他们是回家
They’re going home.
周末我们只留一点人
We run a skeleton crew on the weekend.
但是 也说不定他们真恨你
But they probably hate you anyway.
这是吉姆·维特洛克博士 聪明绝顶
There’s Dr. Jim Whitlock, the most brilliant man ever.
他迎着风撒尿
He’s pissing into the wind.
不见得有多聪明
How brilliant can he be?
你会知道的
You’ll see.
怎么了 你是不是第一枪打偏了
What happened? You miss with the first shot?
我命中两次 但它竟然都没减速
It took two hits to even slow it down.
你开玩笑吧 两枪足以杀死它了
Are you kidding? Two of these things should’ve killed it.
你跟它说啊 史考
Tell it that, Scoggs.
你就是没射中 别因为不会用枪
You missed. Don’t get mad at me
就来冲我发火
because you can’t shoot with the shit.
如果你昨晚把围栏锁好了
If you hadn’t left the pen open last night,
我就能睡个好觉了
I could’ve got a good night’s sleep.
我和博士说过了
Look,I already told the doc,
昨晚我和每天一样都锁好了的
l locked the pen like l do every other night.
鲨鱼肯定是从别的地方逃跑的
The fish got out some other way. Huh.
你这么看着我什么意思啊
What are you looking at me like that for?
你会相信谁

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!