Oh, yeah, you’re right.
是的 没错
You’ll find your way sooner or later.
你早晚能自己找到路的
Maybe in a week or a month.
说不定一周或一个月就找到了
Let me just say good-bye.
我去道个别
Abuelito!
爷爷!
Bueno.
真棒
What was it you called him?
你叫他什么?
Abuelito. It’s my grandpa.
Abuelito 就是我爷爷
I’m Katey. What’s your name?
我是凯蒂 你的名字是?
Javier.
哈维尔
So what, you know like five words in Spanish?
这么说 你认识五个西语单词了吗
Maybe ten.
可能有十个呢
And what are you studying so hard to do?
你为什么那么努力学习
I haven’t figured it out yet.
我也不知道
Here. Let me take that.
来 我帮你拿
I’ve never seen dancing like that.
我从没见过那样的舞蹈
Like what?
什么样的舞蹈?
I don’t know.
我说不清
I like it. It’s very…
我很喜欢 它非常地
Very Cuban? Yeah.
非常古巴? 没错
We should get off the street. Why?
我们应该离开这里 为什么
You don’t understand what they’re singing.
你不明白他们在唱什么
No!
不!
No!
不!
That way!
往那边跑!
So you’ve got… OK. Here she comes.
所以你得… 没事 她回来了
Thank you so much.
非常感谢您
Thank God. Katey, where have you been?
感谢上帝 凯蒂 你去哪儿了
I missed the bus.
我错过了校车
I’m fine. I walked.
我没事 走回来的
For heaven’s sakes.Katey, why didn’t you call me?
天啊 凯蒂 为什么不给我打电♥话♥
For all I knew, you could have been kidnapped by rebels.
我担心你被叛乱分子绑♥架♥了
It’s not the rebels you should be worried about.
你该担心的不是叛乱分子
What did you say?
你说什么?
You’re right. I’m sorry. I should have called.
你说得对 我错了 我应该打给你的
Honey, where’s your book bag?
亲爱的 你的书包呢
I left it at school.
我把它留在学校了
It was heavy.
太重了
Oh, God.
哦 天啊
It was good I had all these boring American books with me.
多亏这些无聊的美国书
They realized I couldn’t be a revolutionary.
他们才认为我不是革命者
I don’t understand.
我不明白
They were just singing.
他们只是在唱歌♥
There is not such a thing as “just singing” here anymore.
这里已经没有 只是唱歌♥ 这样的事了
You know,you’re a pretty good dancer.
你跳得很棒
I was terrible.
我跳得很差劲
Oh, yeah. Yeah, you were terrible…
是啊 你跳得差劲
but for an American
不过对一个美国人来说
you move well.
你的动作很不错了
Oh, thanks.
哦 谢谢
Why do you look in the mirror?
你为什么要照着镜子跳呢
I was trying to remember the steps I saw.
我在回想看过的步法
But what does looking have to do with it?
可看镜子没有什么用吧
Just feel the music.
你只需感受音乐
You should see for yourself.
想学舞蹈 就来看看吧
The real dancers are at La Rosa Negra on Saturday night.
周六晚上真正的舞者会去黑玫瑰酒吧
I can’t.
我去不了
I got invited to this country club thing.
有人邀请我去乡村俱乐部了
Hey, that was fast. Yeah.
嘿进展很快啊 是啊
Is that why you want to learn Cuban dancing?
这就是你为什么想要学古巴舞蹈吗
Just to impress your date?
为了给你的男伴留下好印象?
No. I wanted to…
不 我想
Don’t worry. Don’t worry.
没事 别担心
They won’t dance like that at the club.
他们在俱乐部里可不会那样跳
Just learn the fox trot instead.
学会狐步就够了
I already know the fox trot.
我早就会狐步舞了
Do we need to go shopping?
我们需要去逛街吗
I just thought you might be going to the country club…
我只是在想 周六晚上你可能
Saturday night.
要去乡村俱乐部
Oh, you just thought?
你怎么知道?
Mrs. Phelps took me to lunch.
菲尔普斯太太请我吃午饭
You two aren’t planning an arranged marriage, are you?
你们不是在商量包办婚姻吧
No. I should have thought of that.
我怎么没想到呢
He’s so cute.
詹姆斯很帅耶
Yolanda? Yes?
尤兰达? 什么事?
Is this square?
这裙子是不是很方?
Square?
很方?
Yeah, you know…Iike a square?
嗯 你看…像方形吗
Is a square good or bad?
方形好不好看呢
It’s bad.
不好看
Si.
这样的话
This is square.
那就是方形的
Oh, God.
噢 天啊
I don’t know.
我觉得不行吧
You’re smaller than me.Your dresses’ll be…
你个头比我小 你的衣服可能…
Perfect.
就它了
You’re joking.
你在开玩笑吧
Why? Is it square?
怎么了 这件也很方吗
Definitely not.
当然不是
It’s not fair!
太不公平了!
All of my friends are going…
我所有的朋友都能去
so why would you go and I can’t?
为什么你能去而我不能?
I am older than you.
我比你大
Such a waste. You don’t even know how to have fun.
真浪费 你根本不懂享乐
Sure you don’t want me to stay?
真不想我留下来陪你?
Dad, don’t.
爸 别跳了
OK. Bye.
好吧 拜拜
Be careful.
自己当心点
Polly. Polly.
波丽 波丽
God, what’d she do? Paint it on?
天啊 她穿着什么 画上去的?
Senorita.
小姐
Wow!

Oh, I don’t know.
好看吗
Oh, I do.
哦 很好
I would like to invite you all…
我诚挚邀请所有人
to the Club Palace on Christmas Eve…
在平安夜去豪华俱乐部
You been to the Palace yet?
你去过豪华俱乐部吗
the tenth annual Latin ballroom…
第十届拉丁交际舞…
amateur dance contest.
业余舞蹈大赛
I’ll have to take you.
到时我带你去
You feel really good.Am I making you nervous?
你跳得不错 我让你紧张了吗
No.
没有
Well, you make me a little nervous…
好吧 你让我有点紧张了…
but don’t tell anyone.
不要告诉别人
It’ll ruin my reputation.
那可会毁了我的名誉
Listen, we’re going over to Polly’s…
我们要去波丽家
for a little mojito party. Oh, yeah?
参加鸡尾酒会 是吗
And her parents are out of town again.
她父母又出城了
What do you think?
你觉得怎样?
Steph can make a wicked mojito.
史蒂夫能调出很好喝的鸡尾酒
Well…
嗯…
Hey, I’m sure we can get someone…
嘿 我可以让人
to rustle you up a Shirley Temple.
原句“秀兰邓波尔”是一种无酒精饮料
Actually…
其实…
James and I are gonna go to a Cuban club.
詹姆斯和我要去一个古巴俱乐部
Where?
哪儿?
La Rosa Negra.
黑玫瑰酒吧
Yeah, we’re going to the…La Rosa Negra.
对 我们要去…黑玫瑰酒吧
Jesus.
天啊
Look at the way they feel the music.
你看他们享受音乐的方式

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!