I was drinking. I would never hurt you.
我喝醉了 我从没想过要伤害你
He’s not here.
他不在这儿了
They fired him.
他被解雇了
What?
什么
Lois and your sister,they saw you.
露易丝和你妹妹看见你们在一起
I’m sorry.
我很抱歉
I gotta go.
我得走了
You know, you need to keep your mouth shut.
你不能乱说话
The things you do have consequences.
乱说话的后果很严重
Lois is the one who blabbed it.
是露易丝说出去的
Oh, right. And you had nothing to do with it.
哦 是啊 跟你一点关系都没有
Well, what were you doing with that guy, anyway?
你干嘛和那家伙在一起啊
It’s embarrassing.
真令人难堪
Is that you talking, or is it those other girls?
这是你想说的 还是那些女生想说的?
He’s not like us.
他跟我们不是一类人
There is no “us,” Susie.
我跟你可不是一类人 苏西
Hola. Hola.
你好 你好
Busco a Javier Suarez.
我找哈维尔
Si.
进来吧
Yes?
什么事?
I’m a friend of Javier’s.
我是哈维尔的朋友
Como?
什么朋友?
From the hotel.
酒店里的
I didn’t know he had friends in the hotel.
我不知道他在酒店里还有朋友
Is he here?
他在家吗
No. He’s working there now.
不在 他在酒店上班
You don’t see him?
你没看见他?
Esta buscando…
她想找
Esta bien.Yo la conozco.Hasta luego.
没事妈妈 我认识她 待会见
Ven aca. Gabaneas con abuela.
到这儿来 快跟奶奶进去
Venga. Vamos.
过来 我们进去
So, what do you want with my brother?
你找我弟弟什么事?
I need to talk to him.
我想和他谈谈
You got him fired. Isn’t that enough?
你让他丢了工作 还不够?
I know a way he can make some money.
我有让他赚钱的办法
You Yankees, you come here…
你们这些美♥国♥佬♥ 跑这儿来
and you pour money into the casinos…
把钱扔进赌场
into the pockets of the gangsters…
塞进那帮恶棍的口袋
who run this country,
他们统治着国家
the same gangsters who murder innocent people.
杀害无辜的人♥民♥
Iike my father.
杀害了我父亲
I didn’t know.
我不知道这些事
That’s right. You don’t know.
是啊 你不知道
Javi.
哈维
¿Qué esta haciendo aquí?
她来这儿干什么?
I feel terrible about what happened.
抱歉你丢了工作
I went to your house…
我去了你家
My house? You told my mother I was fired?
我家?你跟我妈说我被炒了?
No, I didn’t Then what do you want?
不我没有 那你想干嘛
I told her I wanted to talk to you.
我只想跟你谈谈
I’m sorry you got fired.
我很抱歉
Don’t worry. It’s my fault. I knew better.
没事 是我的错 我该注意点的
Is this your new job?
这是你的新工作吗
That’s right.You make ’em. We steal ’em.
可不是 你们造汽车 我们偷
Isn’t that right, Javi?
是吧 哈维?
There’s this dance contest…
我知道有个舞蹈比赛
at the Palace…Christmas Eve.
平安夜在豪华俱乐部举♥行♥
I think you should go.
我觉得你应该去
And see if they need any busboys?
去看看他们需不需要杂工吗
That’s not what I mean.
我不是这个意思
You know what kind of people goes to the Palace?
你知道什么人能进豪华俱乐部吧
I could get you in.
我能让你进去
You’d have to be my partner.
但你要做我的舞伴
You mean, dance with you?
你是说 跟你一起跳舞?
God, I’m not that bad.
天啊 我没那么差劲吧
You didn’t seem to mind it last night.
你昨晚又不介意
I wasn’t trying to win a contest.
我昨晚没想着赢比赛
Oh, weren’t you?
哦 你不想吗
I’m sorry, but I have a lot of work to do.
对不起 我有很多事要做
The prize for the semifinals is $300.
半决赛的奖金是三百美元
The grand prize is $5,000.
最后的大奖是五千美元
The winners get to go to America.
获奖者还能去美国
I don’t have time.
我没时间
Cae y va un poca.
到这儿来一下
Tiene un hermanito por aquí.
你还有小孩要照顾呢
Tiene que hacer la entrega
我还要去送货
Entrega…Dice lo que quería.
送货?随你怎么说
Sí, con cargamento de medicina. ¿Qué, te velo?
是啊 我还得运药 你要看吗?
No.
不了
Me alegro de que tenga un corazón tan grande,Carlos.
我很高兴你胸怀大志 卡洛斯
A lo mejor un día que da la ayuda por la familia.
希望你也能帮家里的忙
Algun día trata cierto esoy ayudando
你会明白我一直在帮忙的
Hi.

This contest…
那个舞蹈比赛
does it cost money?
要花钱吗
No.
不用
You know that it’s ballroom dancing.
你知道那是交际舞比赛吧
It’s not what I do.
不是我跳的那种
It’s Latin ballroom.
是拉丁交际舞
If we mix what you do with what I do…
如果把你的舞和我的糅合在一起
I really think we’d have something.
我们一定能擦出火花
I still have to teach you everything.
那我还得从头开始教你
Not everything.
也不是从头吧
I’ll have to teach you a few things, too.
我也得教你一些舞步呢
Can we do this?
我们能行吗
What? What are you doing?
怎么了 你在干什么
Just dancing.
跳舞啊
But this is a routine.
但这是有规则的
You can’t just do what you feel like…
你不能只跟着感觉跳
when you feel like it.
想到什么就跳什么
When I dance, I have no routine.
我跳舞的时候可没有规则
But this is a contest. We need a structure.
但这是舞蹈比赛啊 我们需要编舞
Can I see that?
我能看看吗
First, you learn to move,
首先 你要学会动作
and then we worry about lists and words. OK. Fine.
再去考虑要求和规则 好吧
How do you call this?
你怎么叫这个部位?
Your hips?
臀部?
Move your hips.
扭动臀部
And circle.
转圈
Come on.
继续
Come on. And circle.
继续 转个圆圈
That’s a box.
你那是方形的
What, are you crazy?
什么 你疯了吗
Why should I cover for you?
我为什么要掩护你?
You want me to tell them what happened?
你要我告诉他们那天晚上的事吗
Well, hello there.
嘿 你们俩
Mom!
妈!
We’re just heading over for some lemonade.
我们要去喝柠檬水
Would you care to join us? No, no.
一起去吗 不不用了
We’ll take a rain check.
下次吧
OK. You two have fun.
好 玩得开心点
I’m gonna help Javier, and you’re gonna help me.
我会帮哈维尔 你也要帮我
Your frame is really weak.
你的姿势真差
Better?
好点了吗
I could do without the bruises, thanks.
我跳舞可不会弄伤自己 谢谢
I can fit another couple between us.
我们中间还能再插♥进♥一对舞伴
It’s not gonna be a crowded club.
到时舞厅不会很拥挤
We’ve gotta sweep across the dance floor.
我们要绕场一圈
OK. OK, I can sweep.
行 行 跟你绕就是了
What are you doing? Your steps are too big.
你在干什么 你的步伐太大了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!