You’re gonna tell me you were out with James?
你想说你跟詹姆斯出去了?
That’s what you told your mother.
你是这么跟你妈说的
I never told her what Susie said.
我可没把苏西的话告诉她
Susie was wrong.
苏西乱说的
OK.
好吧
Good night, Dad.
晚安 爸爸
Hi.

How long you gonna be mad at me?
你要多久才能消气?
The girls here.
这里的女孩真是
I told Lois that I like “Jane Eyre”…
我跟露易丝说我喜欢 简·爱
and she asked me what movie she was in.
她居然问我简·爱演了哪部电影
I’m really sorry that I told on you.
对不起 我告了密
And what I said about Javier, I was wrong.
哈维尔不是那样的人 我错了
You gotta think for yourself, Suze.
苏西 你要为自己想想
I know.
我知道
I miss you.
我想你了
Well, I’ve been dying to tell you.
我好想跟你聊聊最近的事
Can you keep a secret this time?
这次你能保密吗
Coño.
糟糕
¿Adónde tú vas?
你要去哪?
Es Nochebuena. XXX dice que vas a ir a trabajar.
今晚可是平安夜 别说你要去工作
Necesito tu traje.
我要借你的西装穿
¿Y eso?
为什么?
Voy a una competencia de baile.
我要去参加舞蹈比赛
¿Dónde?
在哪儿?
En el Palace
豪华俱乐部
¿Y tú quieres ponerte el traje para ir al lugar favorito de Batista?
你想借西装去巴蒂斯塔最喜欢的地方?
No, lo quiero para ganarme 5000 canas que dan de premio en año nuevo.
不 我要去赢得除夕夜的五千美元大奖
Sí, claro, meneándole el culo a los americanos.
当然了 你要去拍那些美♥国♥佬♥的马屁
Y a los cubanos, también.
还有古巴佬的呢
Susie, your mother and I have some very disappointing news.
苏西 我和你妈妈有个坏消息要告诉你
Now, I know how you love to decorate the Christmas tree…
我知道你有多想装饰圣诞树…
and sing carols and watch home movies…
唱圣诞歌♥和看家庭影片…
but I’m afraid tonight…
但是恐怕今晚…
we’re all gonna have to go to the Palace.
我们都要去豪华俱乐部
All of us? Yes, Susie, all of us.
我们都去? 是的苏西全家人
I know it’s your big night with James…
我知道今晚是你和詹姆斯的约会之夜
but you think you could save your old man one dance?
不过 能给老爸留支舞吗
When did this happen?
什么时候决定的?
Well, you know your father.
你知道你♥爸♥这人的
Blabs to everyone we were dancers.
到处说我们会跳舞
So the Phelpses invited us to
所以菲尔普斯家邀请我们去看
the Latin ballroom contest.
拉丁交际舞大赛
Where I hear the dancing is supposed to be pretty good…
我听说那里的舞跳得很好
but your mother and I will be looking out for mistakes.
但我和你妈妈会去那里挑刺儿
I can’t wait to see the looks on your parents’ faces.
我真想看你父母惊讶的表情
Don’t remind me.
别刺♥激♥我
I really should be scolding you…
我是不是该责备你
for keeping her out till all hours.
总是带她出去
Don’t worry, ma’am. We’ve done nothing you’d disapprove of.
不用担心 夫人 我们没有做出格的事
I can promise you that.
我敢保证
Thank you.
谢谢
Here.
这边请
You two make a very cute couple.
你们两个真般配
So many of the girls coming over from the states these days…
现在很多美国女孩到这儿来
get a little, you know, wild.
都变得 有点儿野了
You’re lucky to have such lovely daughters.
有这样可爱的女儿真是你们的福气
Ladies and gentlemen, Merry Christmas!
女士们先生们 圣诞快乐!
In just a few moments…
一会儿
we’ll begin this evening’s special event.
今晚的特别节目即将开始
So, when do we get to see the championship dancers?
我们什么时候才能一睹冠军的风采?
We’re hardly champions.
我们可算不上是冠军
You’re just being modest.
你们真谦虚
Come on.
快跳吧
I’ve never seen you guys dance in public before.
我从没看过你们在公共场合跳舞呢
Actually, I thought if your husband didn’t mind…
我想如果你丈夫不介意的话…
you and I might…
你和我可以…
James…
詹姆斯…
Maybe Katey would like to dance.
凯蒂可能想跳舞哦
Would you like to dance?
你想跳舞吗?
I have to find the ladies’ room.
我想去洗手间
I’ll escort you.
我陪你去吧
No, no, I’m fine.
不用 我自己可以
Where have you been? I’m sorry. I was…
你去哪儿了? 对不起我刚…
This was a crazy idea.
这主意太疯狂了
No. We’re gonna win.
不 我们会赢的
This is the moment you have all been waiting for…
万众期待的时刻到来了
the Latin ballroom competition!
拉丁交际舞大赛正式开始!
Three talented couples will be chosen…
前三名的舞者将晋级
to compete in the finals on New Year’s Eve.
除夕夜的决赛
¡Qué bonita! Gracias.
太美了! 谢谢
Senoritas and senores…
女士们先生们
presenting the brightest star of the Havana night
欢迎哈瓦那夜晚最璀璨的明星
Lola Martinez!
萝拉 马丁内兹!
Where’s Katey?
凯蒂呢
Just wait.
等等吧
Oh, my God!
哦 我的天啊!
♪ Funny thing is when I look into your eyes ♪
♪ 奇妙的是当我凝视你的双眸 ♪
♪ I sense something so sincere in your disguise ♪
♪ 察觉外表掩饰下的你竟如此真诚 ♪
♪ You whisper secrets I hear only in my dreams ♪
♪ 耳边私语 我疑是梦中倾听 ♪
♪ Then I wake up to your tele-smoke screen ♪
♪ 醒来之后却若置身五里雾 ♪
♪ I wait patiently while you play your game ♪
♪ 你暧昧不清而我耐心静候 ♪
♪ ‘Cause in the end ♪
♪ 因为终究 ♪
♪ I’ll be the winner all the same ♪
♪ 我依然是最大赢家 ♪
♪ You’ll see clearly when the song comes to a stop ♪
♪ 当曲终人散时你将一目了然 ♪
♪ I’ll be the one blowing kisses from the top ♪
♪ 我会是率先献吻的人 ♪
♪ So, baby, stop, you’re surrounded ♪
♪ 所以 宝贝 别抵抗了 你被包围了 ♪
♪ I got my love, love all around ya ♪
♪ 我的爱团团围住了你 ♪
♪ One wrong move, and I’ll drown ya ♪
♪ 走错一步 你便会淹溺在我的爱涛中 ♪
♪ And that’ll end ya, you should surrender ♪
♪ 一切都将结束 不如向我投降 ♪
♪ You’ll never win unless you give in ♪
♪ 只有投降 你才会成为赢家 ♪
♪ So, stop, baby, stop, you’re surrounded ♪
♪ 所以 宝贝 别抵抗了 你被包围了 ♪
♪ I got my love, love all around ya ♪
♪ 我的爱团团围住了你 ♪
♪ One wrong move, and I’ll drown ya ♪
♪ 走错一步 便会淹溺在我的爱涛中 ♪
♪ And that’ll end ya, you should surrender ♪
♪ 一切都将结束 不如向我投降 ♪
♪ You’ll never win unless you give in ♪
♪ 只有投降 你才会成为赢家 ♪
♪ So won’t you give our love a chance? ♪
♪ 何不给我们的爱一次机会?♪
♪ Or do you only wanna dance? ♪
♪ 难道你只是逢场作戏?♪
♪ You put your lips very closely to my face ♪
♪ 你的双唇贴近我的脸庞 ♪
♪ And then you run away, and so begins the chase ♪
♪ 却又逃逸无踪 展开了爱的追逐 ♪
♪ I’ll be the hunter, but, boy, you better pray ♪
♪ 我是猎手 而你祈祷也没用 ♪
♪ ‘Cause when I want ya, I’ll get you anyway ♪
♪ 只要我想要 你逃不出手心 ♪
♪ You know what I wanna do, it ain’t nothing new ♪
♪ 你深知我的作风 这已不足为奇 ♪
♪ I’m tired of dropping clues, so when I step to you ♪
♪ 我厌倦暧昧不清 当我走向你时 ♪
♪ Will you rise to my occasion ♪
♪ 你是要配合我呢?♪
♪ Or will you make me change your station? ♪
♪ 或者要逼我改变立场?♪
♪ Stop, you’re surrounded ♪
♪ 别抵抗了 你被包围了 ♪
♪ I got my love, love all around ya ♪
♪ 我的爱团团围住了你 ♪
♪ One wrong move, and I’ll drown ya ♪
♪ 走错一步 便会淹溺在我的爱涛中 ♪
♪ And that’ll end ya, you should surrender ♪
♪ 一切都将结束 不如向我投降 ♪
♪ You’ll never win unless you give in ♪
♪ 只有投降 你才会成为赢家 ♪
♪ So, stop, stop, you’re surrounded ♪
♪ 所以别抵抗了 你被包围了 ♪
♪ I got my love, love all around ya ♪
♪ 我的爱团团围住了你 ♪
♪ One wrong move, and I’ll drown ya ♪
♪ 走错一步 便会淹溺在我的爱涛中 ♪
♪ And that’ll end ya, you should surrender ♪
♪ 一切都将结束 不如向我投降 ♪
♪ You’ll never win unless you give in ♪
♪ 只有投降 你才会成为赢家 ♪
♪ So won’t you give our love a chance? ♪
♪ 何不给我们的爱一次机会?♪
♪ If you take my hands ♪
♪ 只要你牵着我的手 ♪
♪ And follow my lead, I’ll make you dance ♪
♪ 由我带舞 我会令你翩然起舞 ♪
♪ I can make you dance ♪
♪ 我会让你翩然起舞 ♪

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!