Do you want to dance?
想跳支舞吗?
Don’t you dare!
你敢
Feliz año nuevo, ladies and gentlemen.
新年快乐 女士们先生们
Welcome to our Latin ballroom amateur dance contest final.
欢迎来到拉丁交际舞业余组决赛现场
You will dance on the stage one couple at a time.
今晚你们轮流上台表演
Tonight’s winning couple will win $5,000.
冠军将获得五千美元奖金
You are up first.
你们第一个出场
Our first couple this evening is Mr. Jose Velarde…
第一组选手是荷赛·维拉尔德先生
and Miss lris Mesa!
和爱丽丝·梅萨小姐
Don’t forget to look at the judges.
不要忘了看评委
Don’t worry about the others.
其他的就别担心了
Remember, you’re the queen of La Rosa Negra.
记住 你是黑玫瑰酒吧的舞后
Our final contestants this evening…
今晚表演的最后一组选手是
Miss Katey Miller and Mr. Javier Suarez.
凯蒂·米勒小姐和哈维尔·苏亚雷斯先生
Sorry!
抱歉
He’s got a gun!
他拿着枪!
No!

Go! I’ll find you!
快走 我会去找你的!
¿Qué le suela todo?
你承认所有罪行吗?
¡Viva la revolución!
革命万岁!
Ahora.
快跑
¿Tú ¿estás loco, o qué? ¿Qué?
你疯了吗 干嘛?
Toda la gente que estaban ahí…
那么多人在场
Todo habría salido bien si tú no la hubieras cagado,chico.
要是你没有捣乱 我就可以完成任务了
¿Bien? ¿Bien, que cosa, matar gente?
对 什么任务 杀人吗?
¿Cómo lo hacen ellos?
你要像他们那样做坏事?
No es lo mismo,
我跟他们不一样
esa gente que está allí mató a nuestro padre.
这些人杀了我们的父亲
Pero le pudiste haber matado al padre tu también.
你这样做也会杀了别人的父亲
Diego, estaría desilusionado contigo
你真让我失望
No.

estaría desilusionado con los dos
是我对你们两个很失望
¡vete para el carajo!
见鬼去吧
Como lo extraño…
真奇怪…
A veces pienso que en cualquier momento va a entrar por la puerta
有时我真想进父亲的房♥间去…
Buscando sus libros.
找他的书
Lo que hiciste esta noche,
你今晚所做的一切
y todo lo que has hecho por nuestra familia…
还有你为我们家所做的一切
Gracias, mi hermano.
谢谢你 弟弟
oye
听着
Y tu tremendo camarero.
你还是个很糟糕的服务员呢
¡Viva la revolucion!
革命万岁!
Attention, all hotel guests.
各位贵宾请注意
President Batista has fled the country.
巴蒂斯塔总统已潜逃出境
There is no immediate danger.Please contact the front desk…
这里暂时没有危险 请联♥系♥前台
I can’t believe it’s real.
不敢相信真的发生了
Don’t you wanna be out there celebrating?
你不想出去和他们一起庆祝吗?
No. I wanna be right here with you.
不 我只想跟你在一起
We didn’t win the contest.
我们没有赢得比赛
No.

But the consolation prize was pretty good.
但鼓励奖也挺不错的
I’m so happy I can see all this with you.
我真开心能和你见证这一切
What?
怎么了?
Nothing.
没什么
Tell me.
告诉我
Carlos…
卡洛斯
he always said that when the revolution came…
他总说等革命来了
Castro will kick out all the Yankee companies.
卡斯特罗会把所有美国公♥司♥撵走
But you don’t really know that.
但你还不确定啊
No. I’m just saying that…
是啊 但我是说…
What, that I might have to leave?
什么 我可能会被迫离开?
It could happen.
有可能
But they wouldn’t do that…
但他们不能那么做
not if the whole idea is to give people their freedom.
革命的思想不就是给人♥民♥自♥由♥嘛
Cuban people.
是古巴人♥民♥
Well, then, you’ll come with us.
好吧 那你就和我们一起走
I’m sure my dad can work it out.
我相信我爸可以帮我们
And my family?
那我家人呢?
We’ll send for them,
我们会派人去接他们
just like we were always gonna do.
就像我们之前想的那样
Katey, I wanted to leave because of Batista,
凯蒂 我想离开是因为巴蒂斯塔的统治
but now…
但现在…
But you don’t know what life will be like here.
但你又不知道这里会怎样
I mean, what if it doesn’t get better?
我是说 如果情况没有好转呢?
My father died for this.
我父亲为古巴革命牺牲了
I have to believe it will.
我得相信它会好起来
I can make a difference here.
我留在这能有所作为
You showed me that.
这是你教给我的
This is my country.It’s my home.
这是我的祖国 我的家
Oh, thank God.
哦 感谢上帝
Katey, are you OK?
凯蒂 你还好吗?
We’re leaving.
我们要离开了
Yeah. Your father’s making arrangements.
是的 你♥爸♥爸正在安排这事儿
Give me that comb.
把梳子给我
When you were little, you used to hide under the bed…
你小时候 当我要帮你梳打结的头发时
when I’d try to comb out these knots.
你会躲到床底下
Katey, your father’s been the only man in my life…
凯蒂 我一生就爱过你♥爸♥一个人
so I don’t know what it’s like to say good-bye to someone.
所以我不知道跟爱人告别是什么感觉
Saying good-bye to dancing, the other love of my life…
但是跟我的另一个挚爱…舞蹈 告别时
it broke my heart.
我的心都碎了
Then you were born,and then Susie…
后来你出生了 接着是苏西
and I loved you both so much that l…
我太爱你们俩了 我…
You’re saying I’ll get over it.
你想说一切都会好起来的
No, I’m not. No.
不 我不是这个意思
No. I’m saying I know you’re hurting.
我是说我知道你很痛苦
Everything’s such a mess.
一切都糟透了
You have a choice.
你可以选择
You can do nothing.
什么都不做
You can hide under the bed…
就躲在床下…
Or you can work through the knots.
或是梳开这些结
I’m gonna miss you.
我会想你的
I’m gonna miss you, too.
我也会想你的
I am taking you with me.
我会念着你离去
I am keeping you here.
我会把你藏在心中
Javier once said that dancing…
哈维尔曾说过 跳舞
is about being exactly who you wanna be in that moment.
就是在那一刻成为理想的自己
Dancing with him,I realized I was becoming…
和他跳舞时 我意识到我成为了
exactly the woman I wanted to be.
最想做的自己
We didn’t win the contest…
我们没有赢得比赛
but we did win something more important to us.
但我们赢到了更重要的奖励
On my last night in Havana…
在哈瓦那的最后一晚
we were king and queen of La Rosa Negra.
我们是黑玫瑰酒吧的舞王和舞后
We didn’t know when we would see each other again…
我们不知道何时能再见面
but we knew that this wasn’t our last dance.
但我知道这不是我们的最后一支舞

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!