你就待在家
Stay home and mind
照看婴儿
The baby!
哦天哪 多么烂的一首歌♥
Oh my what a rotten song
多么烂的一首歌♥ 多么烂的一首歌♥ – 一杯黑加仑朗姆酒 一杯干姜汁啤酒
– What a rotten song what a rotten song… – A rum and black, a shandy.
哦天哪 多么烂的一首歌♥ – 一杯淡黑啤 一杯淡酒 一杯苦酒
– Oh my what a rotten song… – A Black & Tan, pint of mild, pint of bitter.
连歌♥手也是这么烂 – 一杯混合酒 多谢 亲爱的
– And what a rotten singer too! – Pint of mixed. Thanks, love.
你好 George 我们来为新生儿道贺
Hello, George. We’ve come to wet the baby’s head.
– 嗨 当爸爸感觉如何 嗯? – 很开心
– Hello. What’s it like being a dad, eh? – Made up.
你拿的是什么?
What are you having?
当我和老朋友们
When that old gang of mine
相聚在
Get together
我家乡的街角
On the corner of my home town
我们过去是朋友
We were friends in the past
而且我们的友谊将会长存
And our friendship will last
直到梦的幕帘降下
Till the curtain of dreams comes down
当我和老朋友们
When that old gang of mine
我每个圣诞节都向里海借贷行借25英镑
I borrow 25 pounds from the Lehigh & Lend every Christmas
并在接下来的12个月内还清
then pay it back over the next 12 months.
这真的像是联合养老保险
It’s like a tontine, really.
– 皇家利物浦保险公♥司♥ – 请进 Spaull先生
– Royal Liver. – Come in, Mr. Spaull.
我可以退掉两个女孩的保险吗 Spaull先生?
Can I surrender the policies on the two girls, Mr. Spaull?
当然可以 Davies太太
Certainly, Mrs. Davies.
您这两份保单已经交了有一段时间了 对吧?
You’ve had these some time now, haven’t you?
从她们还是婴儿时
Since they were babies.
但既然现在她们都结婚了 就没必要继续保下去了
But as they’re both married now, there’s no point in keeping them on.
没问题 Davies太太
All right, Mrs. Davies.
我会跟公♥司♥说一声的
I’ll take them into the office for you.
多谢 Spaull先生
Thanks, Mr. Spaull.
– 告辞 – 下周见
– Ta-ra. – See you next week.
– Tony? – 什么事?
– Tony? – Yeah?
我正要赶去作告解 如果管路工来的话你帮我付给他钱好吗?
I’m just running to confession. Will you pay the club man for me if he comes?
好的 妈妈
OK, Mam.
我和老朋友们
That old gang of mine
共聚一堂
Gets together
哦 总是无忧无虑
Well, there’s never a care
也没有不快
Or a frown
我们齐唱《甜美的艾德琳》
We will sing Sweet Adeline
用《友谊地久天长》告别
Say goodbye to Auld Lang Syne
在我家乡的
On the corner
街角处
Of my home town
– 她有多重? – 大概七磅多
– And how much did she weigh? – Just over seven pounds.
– 那她可是个大娃娃 对吧? – 对啊
– She was a big baby, wasn’t she? – Yeah.
– 你是在米尔街生她的吗? – 对 6号♥生的
– Did you have her at Mill Road? – Yeah, on the 6th.
– 你给她取了什么名字? – Elaine
– What have you called her? – Elaine.
噢 愿上帝怜爱她
Aw, God love her.
当外婆感觉如何 D太太?
How do you like being a gran, Mrs. D?
我一步离不开她 第一次抱孙 她好可爱
I wouldn’t be without her. Well, she’s me first.
– Maisie 我得回家了 – 谢谢你来 Margie
– Well Maisie, I’d better be making tracks. – Thanks for coming, Margie.
– 以后再见 – 再见 Maisie
– I’ll see you. – See you, Maisie.
– 再见 D太太 – 再见 亲爱的
– See you, Mrs. D. – Ta-ra, love.
你认识Margie好些年了吧
You’ve known Margie for some years now.
对啊 我们从上学那时起就一直是好朋友
Yeah. We’ve all been mates since school.
Margie 我 还有Vera Large.
Margie, meself and Vera Large.
– Vera是个漂亮的女孩 对吧? – 噢 她迷死人啦
– Vera’s a nice girl, isn’t she? – Aw, smashing.
Maisie Davies 你这个骚娘们
Maisie Davies, you dirty mare.
哦 你好 Micky
Oh, hiya, Micky.
– 你好 D太太 – 你看上去不错 Mick.
– Hiya Mrs. D. – You’re looking well, Mick.
我知道 我的美貌能使千万条船远航
I know. The face that launched a thousand ships.
– 正相反 – 你真讨厌
– The other way. – That’s wicked, that.
嫁给了你 也就难怪我可怜的美貌被毁掉了
Being married to you. No wonder me poor face is destroyed.
如果我当初把握良机 现在我就在美国了
If I’d played me cards right I’d be in America now.
还记得那个美♥国♥佬♥吗 D太太? 他说我有双动人的眼睛
Remember that Yank I went out with, Mrs. D? He thought I had lovely eyes.
讨厌我身上其它部位 但说我有双动人的眼睛
Hated the rest of me, but thought I had lovely eyes!
最终我还是被一个矮子骗走了
And I end up by falling for a dwarf.
你看这真不公平 对不对?
There’s no justice you know, is there?
深褐色的眼睛
Chocolate eyes
那迷人的深褐色的大眼睛
Those great big chocolate eyes!
把你的手从我身上拿开
Get your hands off my body.
你只有一个扁桃体 但我依然爱你
You have only got one tonsil, but I love you all the same.
不要嘲笑Mick 你这个坏蛋
Don’t make mock of Mick, you bastard!
现在 你知道你全心爱着他了吧
Now, you know you love the bones of him, really.
哦哦
Oh-oh-oh!
就这个乱发♥情♥的货? 别瞎说
The walking hormone? Oh, you fool!
– 一人一磅 是吗? – 过来 Mick
– A Pound a man, is it? – Here you are, Mick.
来坐这里
Sit here.
谢谢你 Dave
Thanks, Dave.
– 昨天去看比赛了没? – 哦 你不会又在说足球吧?
– Go the match yesterday? – Oh, you’re not talking about football again?
你别烦我 行不?
Behave, will you?
狂热球迷
Football mad.
他们不都是这样么?你看看我嫁的那个家伙
Aren’t they all? Look at that thing I’m married to.
他看到一套足球赛程表比看到我的裸体还兴奋
He gets more worked up over a set of fixtures than me in me nude.
你知道吗? 如果我是一名中锋 那就走运了
Do you know what? If I was a centre forward, I’d be laughing.
– 女人 想喝什么? – 一杯烈性朗姆酒 亲爱的
– What are you having, blossom? – A rum and pep, love.
– 然后就该喝你了 – 那他该多么幸运啊
– And then you. – He should be so lucky!
喂 Dave 去给我们拿点烟过来好吗?
Eh, Dave, will you get us some ciggies?
– 黑猫牌的? – 公园路牌的也行
– Craven A? – Or Park Drive.

OK.
– 你想喝点什么 Red? – 一杯苦酒 谢谢 Dave
– What’s your poison, Red? – A bitter, thanks, Dave.
甲级联赛:
The League Division One.
伯明翰对曼城 3比3
Birmingham City three, Manchester City three.
富勒姆对西布罗姆维奇 3比2
Fulham three, West Bromwich Ahbion two.
北普雷斯顿对布莱克浦 2比3
Preston North End two, Blackpool three.
埃弗顿对西汉姆联 2比0
Everton two, West Ham United nil.
莱切斯特城对利兹联 0比2
Leicester City nil, Leeds United two.
曼联对诺丁汉森林 3比1
Manchester United three, Nottingham Forest one.
乙级联赛:布莱顿…
Division Two: Brighton…
运气好吗?
Any luck?
– 不行 我连边都沾不上 – 布里斯托城对赫尔城 3比1
– No, I couldn’t pick me nose. – Bristol City three, Hull City one.
查尔顿竞技0比…
Charlton Athletic nil…
想找我 我要么在May Tobin 要么在Grapes
If you want me, I’ll either be at May Tobin’s or at The Grapes.
是在费西安大街上吗?
In Phythian Street?

Yeah.
嘿 奶奶 帮我换个1先令硬币吧
Hey, Gran! Have you got a shilling for two tanners?
煤气表说气还够用
There’s enough money in the meter.
她每次都把煤气用光 不投币就跑了
She never haves enough gas and the bleedin’ thing always goes.
好了…
Well…
给你 亲爱的 我这有1先令
Here you are, love. I’ve got one.
不用了
No.
谢了 妈妈
Thanks, Mam.
她就像头老母牛不是吗?
Isn’t she an old cow?
你怎么能跟她住一起呢 Ei?
How can you live with her, Ei?
寄人篱下没办法 Maisie 你也知道有自己的房♥子多难
Beggars can’t be choosers, Maisie. You know how hard it is to get a place of your own.
你有什么素材能用来做三明治吗 亲爱的?
Did you get anything for a sarnie, love?
有的 我有四分之一磅腌牛肉和一条长面包
Yeah, I got a quarter of corned beef and a loaf.
哦 还有四块“开心德文”糖果
Oh, and four Devon Delights.
我刚沏了一壶茶
I’ve just made a pot of tea.
– 她乖吗 妈妈? – 很乖
– Has she been good, Mam? – Good as gold.
现在“到爸爸这来”正大步冲向终点线 “海景”位居第二
And it’s Come To Daddy, striding away now towards the line, Seascape in second place,
“巴厘海”第三 它们遥遥领先 “平安无事”第四
Bali Hai is third and these are well clear of the remainder, All Serene running into fourth place.
“到爸爸这来”第一 “海景”第二
But Come To Daddy is the winner. Seascape is second,
“巴厘海”第三 “平安无事”第四
Bali Hai is third and fourth All Serene.
至此 1959年切萨雷维奇赛马的结果是: 冠军 “到爸爸这来”
And so the result of the 1959 Cesarewitch is first, Come to Daddy,
由TH Farr先生所有 驯马师Wilfred Lyde 骑师Doug Smith
owned by Mr. TH Farr, trained by Wilfred Lyde and ridden by Doug Smith.
亚军 “海景” 由Jim Jewell先生所有 驯马师Jed Leader
Second was Seascape, owned by Mr. Jim Jewell, trained by Jed Leader
骑师是新人Ron Singer
and ridden by claiming apprentice Ron Singer.
– 季军 “巴厘海”… – 我们回来了
– And third was Bali Hai… – We’re back!
– 有豌豆汤吗 妈妈? – 有 我煮了一锅
– Any pea whack, Mam? – Yeah, I’ve made a pan.
– 你选对冠军了吗? – 就我选的那只蠢驴?
– Did you back the winner? – The donkeys I do?
它只有三条腿 它可能现在还没跑完呢
It had three legs. It’s probably still running.
…是“平安无事”…
…was All Serene…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!