Where is this?
什么
What?
他们对这些大虾都做什么了
What are they doing to these prawns?
痛阈测试 第一次 DBX7
Pain threshold, test one, DBX 7.
有很强的疼痛反应 说明神经系统已经形成
That’s a strong pain reaction. That means the nerves have fused.
意思是 几乎融为了一体
I mean, it’s almost completely integrated.
好吧 开始吧
Okay, do it.
B5 测试AMR-B5
B5. Testing AMR-B5.
清理障碍 现在就要 快点
Clear the range. Now, quickly!
转过来
Swing it around.
你们要做什么 们是锁着的
What are you doing? – The door is locked.
你能握住这个吗 这是什么
Can you grip that? – What is this?
手扣进去 你们要我♥干♥啥
– Put it through. – Why are you doing this?
预备开火 预备 你们要我射击那个
– Standby for fire. Standby. – You want me to shoot that?
退回 开火
Stand back… and fire!
很好
That’s good!
奏效了
It worked!
好了 谢谢你
All right, thanks very much.
你知道我的妻子在哪吗
Do you know where my wife is?
我妻子知道我在这里吗
Do you know if my wife knows where I am, sir?
扣动扳机 扣动扳机
Pull! Pull!
不 我不扣
No sir, I will not pull.
你刚说老婆怎么来着 去他妈的 你老婆
What did you say about your wife? Fuck your wife!
-扣动扳机 -我不扣
Pull! – I will not pull.
开火
Fire!
B7-我可以扣动它 -他说他能扣动它
B7. – I can pull it. – He says he can pull it.
我说我能扣动它 你♥他♥妈♥
I said I could pull it! You fuckin’…!
B21
B21.
过去 快点 过去
Move, hurry up. Move!
-现在 把它安置到铁链中间 -放开我
Right, we want him in the center by the chain. – Get this off me.
快点 快点
Come on! Time, time!
把他妈的大虾弄走 我朝猪开枪就是了 我开枪就是了
Leave that fucking prawn, man, I will shoot at pig. I’ll shoot, sir!
听我说 我会为你朝猪肉开枪 我会开枪的
Listen, I’ll shoot at pig again for you. I’ll pull the trigger.
但我不会朝大虾开枪 听到了吗 拿走这些该死的枪
But I’m not shooting at prawn, you hear me? Untie the fucking gun.
人手扣动B21 非常不错 成功了
B21 in human hand. That’s good. It worked.
拿走这枪 闪开
Just untie the gun, sir. – Stand by.
听我说 不能拿生命做实验 他又没有惹你
Listen, you can’t use the real guy, he didn’t do anything to you.
我要试试这个 所有的人闪开
I want to try this. Everybody standing by.
准备好没 321 开枪
Ready to go? Three, two, one, go!
太不可思议了
Amazing!
好了 试验到此为止了
All right! I think that’s all we need.
先生们 我们时间不多了
Gentlemen, we are running out of time.
这是变形的关键阶段
This is the key stage in the metamorphosis.
他的DNA是人类和外星人的完美结合
His DNA is in perfect balance between alien and human.
但问题是 随着感染的扩大
And a problem is, as the infection spreads,
这个转变会变得永久的 并且越来越没有活力的
the transition becomes permanent and less active.
他将变成外星人的一员 变成一只大虾
He’s going to turn into one of them. A prawn!
他变成什么不重要
What happens to him isn’t important.
重要的是我们现在能从他身上获取什么
What’s important is that we harvest from him what we can right now.
这个躯体价值好几百万
This body represents hundreds of millions,
甚至是价值几亿美元的生物技术
maybe billions of dollars worth of biotechnology.
政♥府♥ 公♥司♥所有人都会为
There are people out there, governments, corporations,
这个东西拼个你死我活
who’d kill for this chance.
他能挺得过这些程序吗 不 当然不能了
Will he survive the procedure? – No, of course not.
我们要他所有的东西 组织 骨髓 血液
We need everything. Tissue, bone marrow, blood.
这个过程会把他拆得一无所有
The procedure is gonna basically strip him down to nothing. – Please…
亲属们怎么安置
What about next of kin?
求求你帮帮我 别让他们这样做
Please help me. Don’t let them do it.
我会处理那些
I’ll handle that.
好吧 开始吧 好的 谢谢
Okay, I say let’s go. – Good, thank you.
我不明白
I don’t understand.
一切都说不通 他只是手臂受伤了 爸
None of this makes any sense. He just hurt his arm, dad.
医生们尽力了 亲爱的
The doctors are trying, sweetheart.
尽一切所能在挽救他们的生命
Doing their best to save him.
我们已经开始从样本上收获材料了
We’re starting to harvest material from the specimen.
我们首先从软组织开始 先剖开胸膛
We’ll start with the soft tissue first. Cut through the chest cavern.
我们必须尽快取出心脏
We need to get the heart out as quickly as possible.
一旦感染病毒了 病毒会飞快传播
Once it set the sinuosity, it just spread.
你一向知道维库斯 他并不那么强壮
You know Wikus. He never was very strong.
我来切开胸膛 取出心脏
I’ll go through the chest, go straight into the heart.
安静些 操♥你♥妈♥
Be quiet, please. – Fuck you!
我能见见他吗
Can I see him?
还是不见好
Not a good idea.
走开 操♥你♥妈♥
Fuck off! Fuck you!
操♥你♥妈♥
Fuck you!
放下刀
Drop the knife!
走开否则我将割破他的喉咙
Move or I’ll fuckin’ cut his throat!
好的 好吧
Okay. All right!
我会杀了他
I’ll fuckin’ kill him!
你得对他放手了
You need to let go of him now.
没事的 蒂尼娅 一切都会好起来的
It’s okay, Tania. Everything will be okay.
史密斯
Smith.
什么时候
When?
快叫库布斯
Get Koobus.
维库斯·范德默尔
…Wikus Van De Merwe.
白人 男性 30多岁 高度危险人物
White male, mid thirties. Is considered highly dangerous.
嘿 宝贝 维库斯 是你吗
– Hey baby. – Wikus, is that you?
Smith夫人 你竟敢给我打电♥话♥
– Mrs. Smith? – How dare you phone us!
你们这些人在我家里干嘛 不干♥你♥的事
What are all these people doing in my house? – It’s none of your business.
我得和蒂尼娅谈谈 马上走开 这是我的房♥子
I need to speak to Tania straight away, please. It’s my house.
你用的是我的电♥话♥ 我是 什么
This is my phone that you’re using, mam. I’m fokkin’… what?
他想给我打电♥话♥
He tried calling me.
Anton 是我 快接电♥话♥
Anton, it’s me! It’s me! Accept the call!
我们都有13年的交情了
I’ve been friends with you for fokkin’ 13 years, man!
滚开 你在看什么 滚远点
Fuck off! What are you watching? Fuck off!
我们都认为这是出于好意 因为他需要帮助
We all thought it was for the best because he needed help.
需要特殊医疗帮助
A special medical help.
而如果他继续逃亡的话就无法得到 医疗帮助
And he wasn’t gonna get that as a fugitive.
他已经成为世界上 最具商业价值的人了
He became the most valuable business artifact on Earth.
他是唯一一个能够
He was the only human who had ever…
成功和外星基因结合 并还活着的人
successfully been combined with alien genetics and remained alive.
不过他真正的价值在于 他能够使用外星武器
But his real value was that he could operate alien weaponry.
你好
Hello.
能给我些奶酪汉堡和泡菜吗
Can I get some cheese burgers and one large sauerkraut, please.
我们中断这个节目并给大家带来一个 惊人的消息
We interrupt this program to bring you breaking news.
有病人从隔离病房♥逃走 并且在这个城市逃亡
A patient has escaped from the isolation ward and is loose in the city.
维库斯·范德默尔已经被证实
Wikus Van De Merwe was recently apprehended
在第九区和外星人有长♥期♥的性行为
after prolonged sexual activity with aliens in District 9.
一派胡言 我得给我的经理人打电♥话♥
This is nonsense. – I have to call my manager.
这简直是一派胡言 你本该受命于我的
That is totally untrue. You are legally obliged to serve me!
已经导致他的身体发生变形
…is causing bodily disfigurement.
我只想要买♥♥我的汉堡 别听他们胡说
If I could just buy my burger, please. Don’t listen to them!
这具有高度的传染性 警方警告民众
It’s highly contagious and the police warns people
至少要与这个人保持20米的距离
to stay at least 20 meters away from this man.
别看这个手 这个手没事
Don’t look at this hand! This hand is fine!
如果你有此人的任何消息
If you have any information regarding the whereabouts
请立即通知我们
of Mr Van De Merwe, contact us immediately on 0800-stop-wikus.
别动
Stop!
暴露31小时后
31 HOURS AFTER EXPOSURE
你好 这是蒂尼娅 还有维库斯
Hi, this is Tania. – And Wikus.
我们暂时不能接听电♥话♥
We can’t come to the phone right now.
请留言 拜拜
Please leave a message. Bye. – Bye bye.
总部这里还没有维库斯的消息
Control, there’s no sign of mr Van De Merwe.
全世界的人都在关注他
The entire world was watching him.
广播 电视台到处都在报道他
He was on every radio station, every image on television,
到处都是他的照片
anything you could find had his face on it.
他已经无路可逃 他只有一个地方可取
So he had nowhere else to go. He ended up hiding in the one place
他知道没人会去找他
he knew no one would ever come looking for him.
暴露40小时后
40 HOURS AFTER EXPOSURE
给现钱 不然别想
Pay now,or nothing.
下周给你 我保证

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!