You know, eaty sweety. Works like a charm every time.
哦 去你♥妈♥的♥ 死小孩
Oh fuck, man!
你差点用棒棒糖把我的眼睛戳出来了
You almost poked my eye out with the fokkin’ lollypop.
死小孩 我尽量对你和气了
I tried to be fokkin’ nice to you, man!
这是你们家的小畜生吗
Is this your fokkin’ little brat here?
进去 对不起 对不起
Inside, go! I’m sorry, I’m sorry.
管教一下他 托马斯 让他出来
Teach him some manners. Thomas, get him out.
出来 跪下 我早已受够了你们的愚蠢的游戏
Come! Get down! I’ve had enough of your stupid games.
你们想要做什么
What do you want?
我们是MNU的工作人员 我知道
We’re from MNU. – I know.
我们要你在这个驱逐通知单上盖个手印
We require your scrawl on this eviction notification.
-我为什么要被驱逐 -是的 这是一个驱逐通知单
– Why am I being evicted? – Yes, it’s an eviction notice.
把你的手印按在底下 看到没 你的名字在上面
Put your scrawl on the bottom. See? There’s your name at the top.
-是的 -克里斯多夫·约翰逊 -所以在底部按上你的名字
– Yes! – Christopher Johnson? So, put your name in the bottom.
这里说你们必须24小时前通知我
It says you must give me 24 hours notice.
你们将到另一个地方 一个专为你们而新建的更好的城市
You’re going to another place. A nice new city built especially for prawns.
-一个很特别的地方 -而且我们还不向你们收费 明白吗
– A special place! – And we are not even going to charge you, okay?
-这不合法 -签字 -不
This isn’t legal. – Sign the fokkin’ paper! – No!
这个家伙很明显 他聪明点
This guy is obviously… he’s a little sharper.
所以我们要另想办法
So we are gonna have to try something else.
好的 你好 听我说
All right. Hello… okay.
看来我们有些地方没有说明白 嗯
Seems like we didn’t understand each other there properly, eh?
在这里你还有孩子
So, you’ve got a little one there.
-那小孩有办出生证明吗 -有的
Do you have a licence for that little one? – Yes.
这里周围都是垃圾场这对你孩子的生存很不利
There’s a litter out here. This is dangerous conditions for your child.
75条文件说因为你的小孩生活在 一个危险的环境中
Article 75 says that because your child is living in dangerous
我们会把他带到儿童福利院去
conditions, I’m gonna take him down to Child Services.
我要跟你的孩子谈谈
I’m gonna go and have a little chat with your son.
离我孩子远点
You keep away from my child!
别用那肮脏的触手指着我
Don’t point your fokkin’ tentacles at me!
你说你想呆在这
You said you want to stay?
你的孩子将要和我一起去福利院
Your boy is coming down with me to Child Services.
他的下半辈子就只能在1×1米的箱子里度过了
He’s gonna spend the rest of his life in 1 by 1 meter box.
你好 小家伙 可爱的叔叔过来了
Hello, little guy! It’s the sweety man coming!
操 看看这个 特雷特 操♥他♥妈♥的
Fuck, look at this, Trent! Fuck it!
托马斯 拿枪指着他 他是彻头彻尾的罪犯
Thomas, keep the gun on him. He is definitely a criminal!
这里简直是个电脑商店
He’s got a whole computer shop here, man!
我是说 这里太让人惊讶了 这里显然是一个
You know, this is amazing. I mean, this is obviously…
你现在可以看到这些失窃的电脑 被他用来作为房♥子的装饰
you can see stolen computers now that he’s decorating his place with.
很明显 他没有许可做这事
Definitely he doesn’t have the permit for this.
那小毛孩哪去了
Where is that fokkin’ little brat?
你在哪呀 我那个可爱的叔叔喔
Hello! It’s the sweety man…
这里有糖果 嘿 我找到了
It’s the sweety… Hey, I’ve got this…
-维库斯 -特雷特 关了它
– Wikus! – Trent, turn it off!
-你没事吧 头 -后退 后退
Are you okay, boss? – Fuck off, man! Fuck off!
-扔下他不管吗 -就把他留在这里吧
Shall I leave him? – Just fuckin’ leave him, yeah.
明天我会过来见你的 克里斯多夫·约翰逊
I’ll see you tomorrow, Christopher Johnson.
当你和外星人打交道时 态度要和蔼 但立场要坚定
When dealing with aliens, try to be polite, but firm.
并且永远记住微笑比子弹便宜
And always remember that a smile is cheaper than a bullet.
-感觉好些了吗 -什么 你觉得怎样了
Are you feeling better? – What? – How are you feeling?
我很好 我没事 我只是有点头晕
I’m fine, I’m alright. I’m just a little bit dizzy.
能在那边停一下吗
Can you just pull up there on the side?
我想在那吃点东西
I just want to get something to eat here.
你确定你要吃这些
Are you sure you should be having that?
在你大吐那么长时间后
After your whole puking episode?
我感觉很好多了 我想 我需要补充能量
I feel a lot better… I think I just needed the fillings, you know.
头 头
Boss! Boss!
有黑色的东西从你鼻子里流出来了
There’s black stuff coming out of your nose.
天呀
Jesus!
还有一个银造的圆筒 我找不到他了
It’s a silver cylinder. I can’t find it.
我一定得找到他 它里面有流体
We must find it. It contains the fluid.
它不在这里了
It’s not here.
它应该在这里 继续找
It has to be. Keep looking.
我们要一万罐
We trade for ten thousand cans.
尼日利亚帮派
Certain factions of nigerian gangs
想把第九区的外星武器全部购买♥♥完
want to try and extract weaponry from District 9.
他们已经尝试了好多年
And have been trying to for many many years.
-给他100罐 -100-100罐
Give them one hundred cans. – Hundred. – One hundred!
好的 好的 这次我们全要了
Yes, yes, but we take them all now.
好的 伙计们 给他们猫粮~抓紧了
Alright, boys! Get them the catfood – hurry up.
他们收集了大量的外星武器
And they amassed thousands of these weapons.
却无法使用它们
Without the ability to use them.
滚开 走 嘿 朋友 不是你 你呆在这
Fuck off! Go! Hey friend, not you. You stay here.
你想要什么 我想和你谈谈
– What do you want from me? – I just want to talk.
谈什么
Talk about what?
愚蠢的虾 他们什么都相信
Stupid prawn. They’ll believe anything.
“Muti”是个南非词
Muti is a South African word.
和魔法或巫术的意思类似
Today it’s synonymous with witchdoctory and magic.
从这里把它切开 这是他们的心脏
You cut it here. This is their heart.
煮来吃能够治愈高血压
Cures high blood when you boil it,
治愈高血糖 糖尿病能包治百病
cures sugar, diabetes, all diseases.
尼日利亚人食用外星人
The nigerians were consuming alien body parts.
他们相信这样做可以获取外星人的能力
They believed that by doing so, they were ingesting their power
从而就可以使用他们的武器
to use alien weaponry.
你必须吃掉它们
You must eat them.
这样他们的能力才能转移到你的体内
And their power will live in you.
给我个机会跑在你的前面 妈的
Just give me a fucking chance to go in front of you, man!
哦 宝贝 -嗨 宝贝 进来 我想去趟厕所
Oh, baby! – Hi baby, come in! – I need to get to the toilet, quickly!
为什么 怎么了
Why? What’s the matter?
宝贝 听着 我可能尿裤子了 -惊喜吗
Baby, listen. I might have crapped in my pants. – Surprise!
这是干什么 -庆祝你的升职呀 对 我升职了
What’s this for? – Your promotion. – All right, my promotion!
爸 过得怎样 妈 很高兴见到你
Hello, dad. How is it going? Hi mom. – Good to see you.
太惊喜了 祝贺你 -谢谢
What a surprise, man! – Congratulations. – Thanks.
祝贺你 头儿 -谢谢
Congratulations, boss. – Thank you.
维库斯 出什么事了 宝贝 就是出了点小意外
– Wikus, what happened? – I had a small incident, baby.
我得去趟厕所 然后再回来跟大伙聊聊 好吗
I’m just gonna go to the toilet, and then I’ll talk to people, okay?
我得和你谈谈 和我一起来 -好的 不过我得
I need to talk to you. Come with me. – Okay, but I just gotta…
伙计们 稍等我们一会
Guys, can you give us a moment, please?
那边出什么事了
What happened out there?
那些大虾们根本不肯听我的 其中一个还特别不守规矩
This prawn wouldn’t listen to me, one really unruly prawn…
而我不得不 亲自抓住他
and I just had to… get him in my grasp.
听我说 那里今天死了很多外星人
Listen to me, too many aliens died out there today.
我身后全是UIO的人
UYO is all over my backside.
听我说 你可别给我搞砸了
Focus! you’re not going to fuck this up for me!
如果你无法胜任这工作 我就另找他人
If you can’t do the job, I’ll find someone who can!
-嗨 你们好 -很高兴又见到你们
Hi there! – Nice to see you again.
这是不是意味着他要接管这次新的行动
Does this mean he’s in charge of this new operation?
-是的 -那太好了
– Yes. – That’s nice.
维库斯 宝贝 你还好吗
Wikus! Baby are you okay?
好了 让我们来切蛋糕
Okay, let’s cut some cake.
史密斯医生 请到405房♥间来
Doctor Smith, please come to room 405, doctor Smith.
-是不是感染的特别严重 -这有很多腐肉
Is it badly infected? – There’s a lot of suppuration.
还有你应该知道我的右手一些手指甲变得很松动
Also you should know on my right hand some fingernails were coming loose.
还有黑色的液体从我鼻子里流出来 并呕吐过黑色物
And I had a black fluid coming out of my nose, and sort of a black vomit.
我的手怎么了 医生
What is happening to my arm, doctor?
这是什么东西
What is this thing?
深呼吸 别紧张 平静点
Just breathe deeply. Calm down. Stay calm.
请叫我的妻子来
Sir, please tell my wife.
请注意 所有11区的病人 迅速隔离
Attention all medical containment evacuate ward 11.
停下 女士
Stop right there, madam.
怎么了 你们要对他做什么
What’s going on? What are you doing to him?
让我进去
Let me through!
维库斯 维库斯 你们要把他带到哪去
Wikus! Wikus! Where are you taking him?
好 抓住他了 准备好了 抓住了
Okay, got him? Are you ready? – Got him.
我们决定不用麻醉剂
We decided not to use the anesthetic,
因为我们不知道他会产生什么反应
the reason being we can’t know how the subject will react.
Fester医生 -什么事 我想你应该看看这个
Doctor Fester! – Yes? – I think you should see this.
我在他的夹克里发现了这个 这是外星人的吗
I found it in his jacket. You think this is alien?
停下 冷死了 去你♥妈♥的♥
Stop, it’s freezing! Fuck!
暴露16个小时
16 HOURS AFTER EXPOSURE
这是哪

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!