I’ll come back for prawn, alright guys?
听到没 快跑呀 维库斯
Do you hear me, now? – Run, Wikus!
听到我说的没 快跑呀
– You hear me? – Run!
继续跑呀 你这个胆小鬼
And keep on running, you fuckin’ coward!
快跑 快跑
Run! Run!
请求空中支援 跟踪他
Get the air support up, and get on his fuckin’ trail, now!
不起作用 头 他嘴硬得很
It’s not gonna work, boss. He’s a tough one.
他根本不透露任何消息 那直接毙了他
He’s not gonna talk. – Then just fuckin’ kill him.
他根本不透露任何消息 那直接毙了他
He’s not gonna talk. – Then just fuckin’ kill him.

Fuck!
他嘴很硬 不肯透露消息
He’s a tough one. He’s not gonna talk.
那就直接毙了他
Then just fuckin’ kill him.
嘿 过来 起来 我要带你离开这
Hey, c’mon. Get up! I’m gonna get you out of here.
我不行了 太远了 不远 快起来
– I can’t… it’s too far. – It’s not too fokkin’ far. Get up!
我会带你过去 我要把你带到你儿子身边
I’m gonna get you there. I’m gonna get you to your boy!
来吧 跟我我身后
C’mon, stay behind me!
后退
Go back!
快跑 快跑 快跑
Run, run, run!
现在到达目地的了 我们得清除障碍
Arriving at the location now. We have a clearance to engage.
外星人过来了 趴下 趴下
Prawns are coming, get down, get down!
他们在朝降落点过去了 杀了这些混♥蛋♥
There are headed for a drop site. Knock these fuckers off!
来吧 来吧
Come to mommy, come…

Fuck!
糟糕
Shit!
你受伤了
Are you hurt?
我们可以做到 我手臂中弹了
We can make it. I was shot in the arm.
我们可以做到 快点
We can make it, come on!
听着 你直走 你可以做到的
Listen, you go ahead. You can make it.
我来拖住他们 我待会再和你会合
I’m gonna just… hold them off here, and I’ll join you soon.
不 我们要并肩作战 我不会丢下你的
No, we stick together. I’m not leaving you here.
带着你的孩子回家 你得做到
Take your boy and go home. You have to make it.
别让我的辛苦白费了
Don’t make me go through all of this and not make it.
你明白吗 我会回来找你的
Do you understand? – I will come back for you.
赶紧 在我改变主意前 快走
Go! Go now before I change my mind! Go!
3年 我答应过你
Three years. I promise.
我他妈一点都不怕你们
I’m not fuckin’ scared of you!
朝我开枪呀
Quit fuckin’ with me!
想抓住我 想抓住我
You want me? You want me?
这就是你那点本事吗
Is that all you got?
你♥他♥妈♥就那点本事吗
Is that all you fuckin’ got?
从主飞船上发来一束 强烈的光线
Some kind of quite extraordinary light from the mothership.
我从来没有见过任何类似的东西 它像一道光束
I’ve never seen anything like it. It’s a beam of light…
全面扫描 好的
Full scan. Okay.
开火
Fire!
-把那车开过来 快点 -好的 上校 -快点快点
– Get to the vehicle, now! Get going. – Yes colonel. – Go, go, go!

Fuck!
不敢和我玩了 Koobus
Quit playing with me, Koobus!
你这个混♥蛋♥
You fucker!
快走 克里斯 走
Go, Chris, go.
回家
Go home.
我们现在回家了
We go home now?
是的
Yes.
暴露74小时后
74 HOURS AFTER EXPOSURE
简直难以置信
Unbelievable.
现在我知道为什么人人都 想分一杯羹了
Now I know why everybody wants a piece of you.
我都迫不及待想让医生 解剖你了
I can’t wait for those med boys to cut you up.
但你知道嘛
But you know what?
我不会再让你浪费我的一分一秒了
You’re not gonna waste any more of my time.
你这个半兽人
You half-breed piece of shit!
我要亲手宰了你
I’m gonna just fuckin’ kill you myself.
退后 你♥他♥妈♥的 退后
Stay back, you fuck! Stay back!
退后
Stay back!
约翰内斯堡的所有人
The people everywhere across Johannesburg
都冲出了办公室 涌向街头
are flooding the streets and pouring out of their offices
所有的眼睛都在注视着这个重大的场面
and all eyes are pointed up towards the sky on this momentous day.
这是20年来 飞船首次
It’s the first time, ladies and gentlemen, in over two decades,
向大家展示移♥动♥的痕迹
that the mothership has shown any sign of movement,
人群极度沸腾
and people are tremendously excited.
整座城市都凝固了
The city had come to an absolute standstill.
大家都想知道接下来会发生什么
Everybody wants to know what’s going to happen next.
究竟 克里斯多夫·约翰逊会不会回来 已经无从考证了
There’s no way of knowing whether or not Christopher Johnson will return.
不知道他是不是逃亡了
We don’t know if he was simply escaping,
或者他在实施一个营救计划
whether he will effect a rescue plan…
或者 会不会像媒体所言
…and, as the so called free press says,
会不会回来 向我们宣战
whether or not he will come back and declare a war on us.
这是维库斯·范德默尔 最后的影像记录
This is the last known footage of Wikus Van De Merwe.
他究竟发生了什么 我们只能猜测了
And we can only speculate as to what has happened to him.
一种阴谋论的理论是这样解释的
The more zany conspiracy theories state that
他已经被MNU或他国政♥府♥
he’s been captured by MNU or by another government.
或者是政♥府♥特工逮捕了
Or by perhaps some shady government agency
已经被囚禁了起来
and he’s actually being held in captivity.
如果我们知道他在哪里 我们会试图帮助他
If we knew where he was, we would try and help him,
而这才是难点所在 我们不知道 他身处何方
and that is the most difficult part, not knowing where he is.
维库斯 很不幸的是 已经离开了 把所有的问题
Wikus, sadly, is gone but I’m the one who stays behind
留给了我一个人 而我却无法回答
with all the questions. I can’t give the answers.
在我心里 他早已去了 仅此而已
He died in my mind a long time ago. And that’s that.
维库斯·范德默尔这个名字已经 是家喻户晓了
Wikus Van Der Merwe is a name that will become very widely known
因为他在整个事件中 扮演了关键的角色
because of this pivotal role that he played in this whole event.
他是一个诚实的人 他不应该承受这一切
He was an honest man, and he didn’t deserve any of what happened to him.
我是说 我进入了一个电脑系统 并发现了一些事实
I mean, I know. I looked into a computer system and I found stuff.
我的意思是所有的数据 都在里面
I mean, the whole data was there, you know?
他们连藏都 没藏好这些数据
They didn’t even do a good job of hiding it.
方德斯瓦·莫拉嘎正在候审
Fundiswa Mhlanga is currently awaiting trial
由于曝光了MNU的非法基因研究项目
for exposing MNU’s illegal genetic research program.
在外星人重安居计划完成后
District 9 was demolished
第九区已经被拆毁了
after the alien resettlement operation was completed.
第十区现在容纳有250万外星人 而且数目仍在增长
District 10 now houses 2.5 million aliens and continues to grow…
你们还没见过我老婆的照片吧 给你们看看吧
You guys haven’t seen a picture of my wife. Let me show you my wife.
她是我的天使
She’s my special angel.
穿上婚纱 她看起来简直就像是天使 你们想看看吗
She even looks like an angel with veil, you want to see that?
看 白色的婚纱
Look, you see, with the white veil over the…
她看起来就像是天使 所有人都说我的老婆是天使
she even looks like an angel. Everyone says that his wife is angel,
这就是你透过镜头看到的 真正的天使
but this is a real angel that you see there, on the cameras.
他们不会把这个也播出去吧 应该不会
They won’t put that in the video, I don’t think.
我在门前发现了这个
I found this at my front door.
一定是某个人留下的
As tho somebody had just left it there.
我的朋友们说 我应该把这个扔掉
My friends say that I should throw it away,
因为它只是一片废物
cause it’s just a piece of rubbish.
可能是他送给我的 这好像很荒谬
That it couldn’t possibly come from him.
但我相信这是真的
I know it’s true.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!