The evil eye doesn’t work on me.
那恶狠狠的眼神对我没用
Mother Sister, you been talkin’ about me for 18 years.
大妈修女,你说我有18年了
What I ever done to you?
我对你做了什么?
You a drunk fool. Besides that?
你个醉鬼 除了那个呢?
Da Mayor don’t bother nobody,
Da Mayor从来不惹别人
and nobody don’t bother Da Mayor…but you.
也没人惹Da Mayor…除了你
Da Mayor just tend to his own business.
Da Mayor只是关心他自己的事
I love everybody, I even love you.
我爱每个人,我甚至爱你
Hold your tongue. You don’t have that much love.
别说了 你没有那么多的爱
One day you gonna be nice to me.
有一天你会对我好一点的
We may both be dead and buried, but you gonna be nice.
我们可能都死了被埋了 但是你要对我好一点
At least civil.
至少文明
I told you, I’m not going to baby-sit for you and that’s it!
我告诉你,我不会照顾你了 就这样了!
What? Yesterday you said you would, now you’re changing your mind?
什么?昨天你说你会的 现在你改变主意了?
No, I’m not changing…
不,我没有改变…
Get off of me, please!
走开,请你!
I do everything for you but you can’t do shit for me!
我为你做了一切 但是你什么都不能为我做!
(Shouting in Spanish)
(西班牙语)
Right. You know it’s not like that, Mommy.
对。你知道不是那样的,妈妈
I can do everything for you but you won’t do shit for me.
我可以为你做一切的 但是你不会为我做任何事
(Shouting continues )
(叫喊继续)
Stop it!
停!
That lady makes me sick!
那女士让我恶心!
Your father makes me sick, too. Everybody makes me sick. Shit.
你父亲也让我恶心 每个人都让我恶心。狗屎
Your father ain’t no real father. He’s a bum.
你父亲不是真的父亲 他是个乞丐
Chump change, to-the-curb,
木头人
pulling no major pub, bum!
没什么,乞丐!
Mike. Fuck Mike Tyson!
Mike 操Mike Tyson!
I remember when he mugged that woman on Lexington. I remember that shit.
我记得当他在列克星敦抢劫那个女人 我记得那丑事
You’ll tell him that? Fuck Mike Tyson!
你要告诉他那? 操Mike Tyson!
To his face? You goddamn right!
当着他的面? 你♥他♥妈♥说的对!
He’ll knock your goddam ass off.
他会打扁你的屁♥股♥
You talk shit now. I’ll drop him like a bad habit.
你现在瞎说了 我会轻松搞定他
If Tyson dream about whuppin’ my ass, he better wake up and apologise.
如果Tyson梦想扁我的话 他最好醒来道歉
Well, gentlemen, the way I see it, if this hot weather continues,
嗯,先生们,在我看来 如果热天继续的话
it’s going to melt the polar caps and the whole wide world.
会融化极地和整个世界的
And all those parts that ain’t water already will surely be flooded.
所有那些没有水的地方都会被淹
You dumb ass, simple motherfucker. Where you read that shit, eh?
你个傻帽,白♥痴♥婊♥子♥养♥的♥ 你从哪里读到的,嗯?
The polar caps. Don’t worry about it.
极地冰壳 别担心那
When it happens and I’m in my boat
到那时候我在我的船上了
and you black asses are drowning,
你们这些黑鬼被淹死
don’t call for me to throw you no rope,
别叫我扔绳子给你
no lifesaver, or no nothing.
没有救生衣,或者什么都没有
You 30 cent away from having a quarter.
你身无分文
How the fuck you gonna get a boat?
你怎么搞得到船?
Yeah, boy. Don’t worry about it.
是的 别担心
Goddam right! Look at you.
对!看看你
You’re raggedy as a roach, eat the holes out of doughnuts.
你象只蟑螂 吃圆饼都从中间开始
Raggedy motherfucker. Don’t worry about it!
破烂的婊♥子♥养♥的♥ 别担心!
I’m in good shape. I will be.
我还很好。我会的
I’ll be back on my feet soon enough.
我很快就会站起来的
Raggedy-ass shoes, look at you!
破鞋,看看你!
Shoes so run over, you gotta lay down to put ’em on.
鞋子都那么破了 你得躺下来穿
So, ML, ML, ML, tell me.
那么,告诉我
When is all this goddam ice supposed to melt?
这些该死的冰什么时候化?
Hello, Sal’s PiZZa. Yep. Meatball hero, eggplant parmesan.
你好,Sal比萨店 肉球的,茄子奶酪
You got it.
好了
Yeah, we deliver. Of course, we deliver.
是的,我们送货 当然我们送货
You going to pay now or pay on layaway?
你要现在付钱 还是送到后付?
How much?
多少钱?
You been coming here three times a day.
你一天来这3次了
What are you, a retard? It’s $1.50.
你是什么,白♥痴♥?是$1.50
Put some cheese on that motherfucker.
放些奶酪到这该死的上面
Extra cheese is two dollars. Two dollars?
额外的奶酪是2块钱 2块钱?
Yeah, two dollars. Hey, forget that shit.
是的,2块钱 算了吧
What…?
什么…?
Damn, Sal, you’re cheap, man.
妈的,Sal,你真贱
Yo, Mook!
你,Mook!
Mookie! How come ain’t no brothers up on the wall?
Mookie!怎么墙上没有黑人的?
Ask Sal, all right?
问Sal,好吧?
Sal, how come ain’t no brothers on the wall?
Sal,怎么墙上没有黑人的?
You want brothers on the wall, then get your own place.
你想墙上挂黑人,那么自己找地方去
You can put your brothers and uncles, nieces and nephews,
你可以放你兄弟和叔叔 侄女和侄子
your stepfather, whoever you want.
你继父,你想放谁都可以
But this is my piZZeria. American-Italians on the wall only.
但是这是我的比萨店 只有意大利美国人
Take it easy, Pop. Hey, don’t start with me today.
放松,爸 喂,今天别惹我
What?
什么?
Yeah, that might be fine, Sal, but you own this.
是的,没问题,Sal,是你的地方
Rarely do I see any American-Italians eating in here.
我很少见到有意大利美国人在这吃
All I see is black folks.
我所见的都是黑兄弟
Since we spend much money here, we do have some say.
既然我们花钱在这个地方 我们就可以发言
You lookin’ for trouble?
你找麻烦?
Are you a troublemaker, is that what you are?
你是个惹事的人 你是不是那样的?
Yeah, I’m a troublemaker. I’m making trouble.
是的,我是个惹事的人 我在惹麻烦
You’re a ball-breaker.
你是个混♥蛋♥
You’re always coming in here looking for trouble, aren’t you?
你总是来这找麻烦,是不是?
Suppose I busted your head. How would you…?
假如我敲碎你的脑袋 你会怎么样…?
Mookie, you want to get your friend out of here?
Mookie,你想把你的朋友请出去吗?
What, you gonna kick me out now?
什么,你现在想踢我出去?
I’m not. You’re kicking yourself out.
我没有。你踢自己出去的
We want some brothers up on the wall.
我们想要在墙上有黑人
Malcolm X, Nelson Mandela, Michael Jordan. Tomorrow!
Malcolm X, Nelson Mandela, Michael Jordan。明天!
Mookie, get him out.
Mookie,让他出去
I’m trying! Take your slice.
我在做!拿上你的比萨
I know you paid for it.
我知道你付钱了的
You’re kicking me out. Beat me in the head and kick me out.
你踢我出去 打我的头踢我出去
Look, I paid for my… Look, boycott Sal’s! Boycott Sal’s.
看,我付了钱… 看,抵♥制♥Sal!抵♥制♥Sal!
I got your boycott swinging.
我有你的抵♥制♥标志
Boycott Sal’s. Yo, what you laughin’ at?
抵♥制♥Sal 你,笑什么?
Mookie, I paid for my slice.
Mookie,我付钱了的
I spend much money in there.
我花了很多钱在那
What are you doing? I want brothers up on the wall.
你在做什么? 我要墙上有黑人
You’re fucking my shit up. It’s between me and Sal.
你要把我搞死 这是我和Sal之间的
You’re fucking me up.
你要把我搞死
I ain’t trying to fuck you up, I’m sorry.
我不是要搞死你 对不起
You’re sorry? Come back in a week, it’ll be squashed.
你抱歉?一个星期后回来 会搞定的
A week? A week.
一个星期? 一个星期
Yeah. Yeah. All right?
是的,好的 好了?
Bet. Bet.
打赌 打赌
Mook…stay black!
Mook…保持黑人!
This guy’s your friend, right?
那个人是你的朋友,是不是?
If I’m wrong, tell me. He’s my friend.
如果我错了,告诉我 他是我的朋友
If he don’t behave, I don’t want him here any more.
如果他注意点 我不想他再来了
I can’t do nothing.
我也没什么办法
Talk brother talk to him. Brother talk?
和他谈谈 和他谈?
People are free to do whatever the hell they want.
人们有自♥由♥干♥他♥们想做的
Free? What the hell are you talking about?
自♥由♥?你在说什么?
Free? There’s no free here.
自♥由♥?这里没有自♥由♥
I’m the boss. No freedom. I’m the boss.
我是老板 没有自♥由♥。我是老板
You want freedom? There, that’s free.
你想要自♥由♥?那,那是自♥由♥
Take that order out. He’s got an order.
送这个出去 他叫了单
Let’s go. Come on! Get to work! You’re standing here doing nothing.
去吧。快点!去干活! 你站在这什么都不做
You’re afraid of the goddam oven. Hit the oven!
你害怕那该死的炉子 去炉子那做事!
Is this the address? Is that the address?
这是地址吗? 这是地址吗?
Is that what he just asked me?
是他刚才问我的?
Mookie…come here, doctor.
Mookie…到这来,doctor
Mayor, I got to go. I’m working. Doctor.
Mayor,我得走了。我在工作 Doctor
This is Da Mayor talking. All right.
这是Da Mayor在说话 好的
Doctor? What?
Doctor? 什么
Always do the right thing. That’s it?
总是要做正确的事 就这个?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!