别干蠢事
Do not do anything stupid.
干嘛?
What?
我才不要
Hell, no.
你想跟我来?
Oh, you think you’re coming with me?
你以为我忘了我在波特兰有多衰?
Do you think I forgot about Portland?

No.
我死也不会忘记波特兰事件
I’ll never forget about Portland. Ever.
回去躺着
Go lay back down.
你想要床
You asked for the bed,
我就给你床 去躺着
I got you the bed. Go lay down.
够了 别唉唉叫
Hey, no, no!
狗狗 别闹了
Hey, dog, no!
你这麻烦鬼
You’re a first-class moron, you know that?
闻到没 狗狗?钱的味道
You smell that, girl? Money.
顺便恭喜
Congratulations, by the way.
-谢谢 -谢了
– Thank you. – Thanks.
-真抱歉 -抱歉
– Oh, I am so sorry. – Oh, sir, pardon me.
-你没事吧?-原来是布里格先生
– I’m… You okay? – Yes, Mr. Briggs.
-是的 -等等 我认得这声音
– Of course, yeah. – Wait, I know that voice.
-你哪位?-我是在柜台接待过您的
– Wait. Who’s that? – Oh, we met at the front desk.
-对喔 -凯伦
– Oh, the… Yes. – Callan.
对喔 凯伦 柜台经理
Yes, Callan, the front desk angel.
我在找地方吃晚餐
I’m looking for a place to eat tonight.
有好餐厅推荐吗?
Any good recommendations?
内河码头有一间很棒的生蚝吧
Yes, there’s a fantastic oyster bar down at the Embarcadero.
我爱生蚝
I love oysters.
很开胃
They really, you know, heighten the senses.
你几点下班?
What time do you get off?
7点
Uh, I’m off at 7:00.
7点 现在几点?
7:00? What time is it now?
不要 狗狗
Oh, no, no. No, no, no! Dog!
过来 狗狗 不要
Come here, dog! No, dog! Dog, no!
小心 抱歉
Watch out, watch out.
不要 狗狗 小心 抱歉
Dog! No, no, dog! No, dog!
不要 别动
Dog, dog, no, no, no! Move!
不要 放开
No, no! No, no, no, no!
把狗拉开
Get off! Get off.
不要
No!
我的天 慢慢来
Oh my god, take your time, take your time.
你没事吧?
Are you okay?
去找医生
Somebody get a doctor.
很抱歉
I’m so sorry.
不行
No!
你还好吗?冷静点
You all right? Take it easy, take it easy.
没事了 快起来
Okay. Here we go, here we go.
天哪 我看得见了
Oh, my God, I can… I can see.
我看见了 各位 我看见了
I can see. Guys, I can see!
你装成盲人
So you were impersonating a blind man
只是为了训练导盲犬?
as part of a seeing eye dog training exercise?
没错
Yep, that’s right.
突然 你没料到
When suddenly, uh, unbeknownst to you,
你的狗挣脱了
um, your dog broke free from your grasp,
冲向大厅
sprinted the entire length of the lobby
-撞倒受害者 -对
– and muzzle struck the victim? – Correct.
你之前没看过这只狗…
And you’ve never seen this dog exhibit
表现出任何侵略举动?
any type of aggressive behavior before this?
对 她通常跟人很亲
Never. Never. She usually… She loves people.
她不会伤人 我想不通
It’s out of her character. I really don’t understand it.
-我也很震惊 -好
– Man, honestly, I’m in shock. – Uh-huh.
你还要补充什么吗?
Is there anything else you want to add?
那个人还好吧?
How is the guy? Is he all right?
-对 -他看起来没事
– Yeah. – He seemed okay.
早上我们会联络阿法德医生
Well, we’re gonna be contacting Dr. Al-Farid in the morning.
要是他想提告 我们就会接管
He wants to press charges. We’ll take it from there.
在那之前你继续蹲牢房♥
Until then, you just sit tight.
那只狗还好吗?
Cool, and the dog? Dog’s okay?
你要联♥系♥动物管制队
We’re gonna have to check with animal control on that one.
我什么时候能接走她?
Okay. So when do I get her back?
交保时?
Do I have to post bail or whatever?
交保?老兄 现在是周五晚上
Post bail? Buddy, it is Friday night.
法官周一早上才会进来
Judge is not back until Monday A.M.
我必须关住所有
And I am required to keep all suspects
仇恨犯罪的嫌犯
in possible hate crimes in my custody.
仇恨犯罪?
Hate crime?
少烦我 去问市政厅
Now, don’t start with me. Take it to City Hall.
这和仇恨犯罪有什么关系?等一下
Who said anything about a hate crime? Wait, wait, wait.
等一下 让我…
Hold on a second. Okay. All right. Let me… Let me…
我就直说了
Let me level with you, man.
我是陆军游骑兵
Okay? I was an Army Ranger.
狗的主人是我过世的战友
That dog’s handler was my buddy, and he passed.
我周日要把她带去亚利桑那州参加葬礼
I got to take her down to his funeral in Arizona on Sunday.
金星勋章的家属就靠我送她过去了
I got a Gold Star family that’s just depending on me to get her there.
好吗 周一早上我保证会回来
All right? Now I’ll be back here first thing Monday morning. I promise.
但今晚我得送她过去
I just… I got to get her and I got to go tonight.
你是陆军游骑兵?
You were an Army Ranger?

Yeah.
干嘛不早说?
Why the hell didn’t you say so?
-抱歉 -何必浪费我
– I’m sorry. – Instead of puttin’ me through
20分钟讲鬼话?
20 minutes of that Ray Charles bullshit, huh?
我是第202旅
I was in the 202nd.
老兄 跟你讲喔
Hey, buddy, I gotta tell you something.
我就直说了
And I gotta level with you.
你进入酒店大厅
You going into that hotel lobby, huh,
戴墨镜牵着狗
with that damn cane and those glasses, man.
你们陆军游骑兵有够带种
You Army Rangers, you’ve got balls of steel.
-不 那很蠢 -我是铁粉 没骗你
– No. It was stupid. – I’m a huge fan, seriously.
借问一下 你老实说
Hey, I gotta ask you something, on the real, on the real.
是你教唆那疯狗去咬中东佬吧?
You sent that little beast for that raghead, didn’t ya?
啥?
What? Huh?
报复他们算计我们 对吧?
Get a little payback for what they took from us, right?
-对吧?-没有
– Right? – No. I… No,
-肯定没有 -少来
– definitely, I didn’t do that. – Come on. Don’t worry, man.
我口风很紧 我不会说出去
My lips are sealed. I’m not gonna say nothing.
我们宪兵很会保守秘密
And us 31 Alphas, we keep it tight. You know?
宪兵?
Alpha 31s?
我们会罩你们这些狠角色
Yeah, we looked out for you badasses real good.
守住大门 对吧?
Out by the front gate, right?
原来你是宪兵
Oh, you were an MP.
-正解 -果然
– Damn right. – Right.
你在暗示什么?
What are you implying?
我没暗示什么
Oh, no, no, I’m not implying anything.
你们宪兵的工作很辛苦
No, I mean, we… You MPs, man, you guys got a hard job.
所以我才睡得安心
I never slept better knowing that you guys
多亏你们守在警卫室 力挺我们
were out there at the guardhouse, on the wall, watching over us.
我欣赏你 兄弟
Yeah, I appreciate that, brother.
你不像我遇过的
Yeah, I appreciate it too that you’re not like
其他游骑兵
all those other Army Rangers that I’ve met.
留着像摩西
You know, with the long beards
一样的山羊胡
flowing in the wind, like they were Moses?
按喇叭通过大门口 不亮证件
The car going right by the front gate, not showin’ an ID,
对我们比中指 「感谢你为国效力」
flipping us off, “Thank you for your service.”
你不是这种烂人吧?
Yeah, you’re not one of those guys, are you?
我没干过这种事
No, I… No, no, no.
肯定没有
No, I definitely…
信你一回 知道我还相信什么?
You know what? I buy that. You know what else I buy?
白人士兵会命令狗攻击回♥教♥医生
White military guy sics his dog on a Muslim doctor
为美国蓝领阶级争口气
in the heart of woke-ing class America.
饶了我吧 让我带狗走人
Man, don’t do this. Don’t do this. Just let me get my dog and go.
狗又是你的啰
Oh, now it’s your dog!
一夜好眠 贱♥人♥
Sleep tight, bitch.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!