-泰迪 -是的
Teddy. Yeah.
对 我们叫他泰迪 他可一点都不像泰迪熊
Yeah, we call him Teddy because he ain’t no teddy bear.
我是西姆斯将军 代表五角大楼
General Themes. I’m the Pentagon’s eyes on, uh,
负责跟进事件 无论这究竟是什么事
you know, whatever this turns out to be.
总统是出了名的不守时 你们刚经历了漫长的飞行 所以…
The president is famously late, and you’ve had a long flight, so…
密歇根州立斯巴达人队
Michigan State Spartans. Mmm.
-那是总统办公室吗? -是的 总统办公室
-Is that the Oval Office? Yeah, that’s the Oval Office, yeah.
比照片上看起来小很多
It’s a lot smaller than in the photographs.
总统应该马上就到了 她已经听了情况简述
The president should be here shortly.
对吧 斯科特?
She’s already been briefed. Correct, Scott?
没错
That is correct.
我们真的要告诉美国总统
Are we really about to tell the president of the United States
还有六个多月
that we have just over six months
人类以及所有物种就要彻底灭绝了?
until humankind, basically every species, is completely extinct?
是的 这就是我们要说的事 对
Yeah. That’s exactly what we’re about to do. Yeah.
哦 天啊
Oh, gosh. Oh, gosh.
对 我说了执法机关
Yes, I said law enforcement.
但我没有…你跟我说过他没问题的
But I didn’t want… I mean, you told me that he was clean.
-总统女士 我是奥格尔索普博士 -请退后
-Hello, Madam President. Dr. Oglethorpe. Step back, please.
他过去40年的人生都名声清白
Hello.
总统女士 我是奥格尔索普博士 我相信乔斯林已经告诉您…
Madam President, I’m Dr. Oglethorpe. I believe Jocelyn briefed you to…
-嘿 杰森 -干什么?
-Hey, Jason. Yeah? What up, yo?
伙计 搞什么?这是正事
Come on, man. What the hell? This is real world.
我知道 我们需要五分钟
Yeah. I know. We need five minutes.
我们的最高法♥院♥ 大♥法♥官提名人有点问题 谢谢
We have a problem with our Supreme Court nominee. Five minutes. Thank you.
祝你生日快乐
♪ Happy birthday to you ♪
祝你生日快乐
♪ Happy birthday to you ♪
祝你生日快乐 亲爱的帕蒂
♪ Happy birthday, dear Patty… ♪
记个留言就好 这种事时有发生
Just take a message, and then, stuff like this happens,
我不知道是怎么回事
and I don’t know what’s going on.
我不明白我还要跟你说多少次…
I don’t understand how many more times I need to tell you…
有很多关于 他们的提名人不合格的信息
Well, there’s a bunch of stuff about their nominee not being qualified,
但我没看到文章写我们的事
but I don’t see any articles about our thing.
社交媒体上全都在讲
Social media is just going on and on
歌♥手莱丽比纳和电音切罗分手的事
about that singer Riley Bina and DJ Chello breaking up.
太糟糕了
That’s just too bad.
他们看起来是好小孩
They seem like sweet kids.
我不认识他们
Hmm. I don’t… I don’t know them.
这…
Which is…
-挺遗憾的 -是啊
-It’s a shame though. Yeah.
-你认识他们吗 凯特? -认识
-Do you know them, Kate? Yes.
但我现在不在乎了
-But I don’t really give a shit right now. Oh.
这东西卖♥♥可贵了
They charge an arm and a leg for this stuff.
一个十美元
-Ten apiece ought to do it. Oh.
-嘿 拿瓶水 -谢谢
Grab a water. Thank you.
凯特的我也一起付
I’ve got Kate as well.
-很好 -谢谢
-Perfect. Thank you.
给你20
-Here’s a 20. Oh.

-你有零钱吗? -没有
-You got change? No.
-我可以问问站岗的海军陆战队士兵 -是…
-I mean, I could ask the Marine. Yeah…
这是抗焦虑的赞安诺
Uh, it’s a Xanax.
我只吃四分之一片 不然我会…
-I only take a quarter. Otherwise I get… Ah…
-凯特 -谢谢
-Kate. Thank you.
吃这么多你可要小心了
You know, you should be careful with that much.
♪This eagle’s place is in the sky ♪
很抱歉 明天两点前我要到达冲绳
Oh! I’m very sorry. I have to be in Okinawa by two o’clock tomorrow.
-什么? -什么?你认真的吗?
What? What? Are you serious?
-这事很重要 -我得去镇♥压♥当地原住民
-This is very important. I have to go quell the natives.
代我向你女儿问好
Tell your daughter I said hello.
他和我们一起进办公室 不是很重要吗?我是说…
Isn’t it important that he was in the room with us? I mean, what…
我该在哪里付钱?
Where do I pay for these?
这是免费的
It’s free.
真的?
Really?
是啊 这里是白宫
Yes, it’s the White House.
零食是免费的
The snacks are free.
什么?
What?
那位将军
The general.
他找我们要买♥♥零食的钱 但零食是免费的
He charged us for the snacks, but they’re free.
天啊
Oh, gosh.
他为什么要这么做?
Why on earth would he do that?
嘿 朋友们 看来今晚是聊不成了
Hey, peeps, uh, it’s not looking like it’s gonna happen tonight,
我感到非常遗憾
and I feel horrible.
我们会送你们去某家酒店
We’re gonna put you up in a hotel somewhere.
抱歉 总统知道我们为什么来吗?
Excuse me, does the president know why we’re here?
你在逗我吧
You gotta be fucking kidding me.
-他们知道我们为何而来吧? -知道 但你也听见他们怎么说了
They must not know why we’re here, right?
-他们有没有意识到… -为明天做好准备
They know. Uh, but you heard ’em. Do they even realize… Be ready for tomorrow.
…我们花了多长时间过来…
…how long it took for us to get…
(庄园汽车旅馆)
然后他们让我们等了七个多小时
And then they made us wait for over seven hours,
根本都不叫我们进去 难以置信
but they never called us in. I couldn’t believe it.
他们当然不会叫你们进去 凯特 你今天看新闻了吗?
Of course they didn’t call you in. Kate, have you watched any news today?
没有 我一直忙着我们的…项目
No, I’ve been pretty wrapped up in our… project.
马上打开电视
Turn on your TV right now.
奥尔林总统正深陷 前所未有的风波之中
President Orlean is in the middle of an all-time shit storm.
韦德康隆警长本就是 一位备受争议的提名人
Sheriff Wade Conlon was already a controversial nominee,
他没有法学学位 还曾“先开枪后提问”
with no law degree and a record of “shoot first and ask questions later. ”
(尸检新闻)
你在看吗?
You watching?
随着他曾在大学期间当裸模的经历
With his background as a nude life model…
-被曝光出来… -嗯 我正在看
Yeah, I’m watching it right now.
…白宫完全陷入了危机模式
…the White House is in full crisis mode.
听我说 我找到五名当时的学生
And, get this. I found five former students
他们愿意公开承认 康隆曾在为他们的绘画课做模特时
who are willing to go on record that Conlon got noticeably aroused
明显勃起
when he posed for their drawing class.
我不为我的行为感到羞耻
I have no shame in what I did.
我应该写“明显勃起”
Now, should I say “noticeably aroused”?
还是“膨胀”?
Or “engorged”?
因为我并不希望读起来像骗点击的
Because I don’t want this to read like clickbait.
这可是篇正经的文章
You know, this is a real article.
我…凯特 能给我点反应吗?
I just… Kate, can I get something from you, please?
抱歉
Sorry.
-我今晚不在状态 -我们能聊一下吗?
-Out of sorts tonight. Can we have this conversation?
我感觉我们总是在回避整个事情
I feel like we’re skirting around this.
你对我妈有意见吗? 是因为这个吗?
Do you have an issue with my mom? Is that what this is all about?
不能跟我说具体是什么事?
You can’t tell me what’s going on?
规定就是这样 别担心
It’s just the protocol. Please, don’t worry.
马歇尔的法学院入学考试 考了172分 我们正在庆祝
Oh, Marshall got a 172 on his LSATs and we’re celebrating.
真棒 马歇尔 我为你骄傲
Way to go, Marshall. I’m proud of you, buddy.
谢谢爸爸 我想你
-Whoo! Thank you, Dad. Miss you.
嘿 埃文感觉如何?新药有用吗?
Hey, how’s Evan feeling? Are the new meds working out?
已经稳定在四了
-I’m a solid four. Ooh!
他已经稳定在四了
He’s a solid four.
比上个月要好 对吧?
Well, that’s better than last month, right?
明天开会记得要勇于发言 好吗?
You know, just remember to speak up in the meeting tomorrow. Okay?
-我会的 -你总是太沉默
-Yeah. I will. You get so quiet.
该认领功劳的时候你就有点…
When it’s time to take credit, you kind of…
她问你是不是同性恋 并没有说你就是同性恋
She asked you if you were a lesbian. She did not say that you were a lesbian.
-那是个问句 -嘿 听着 我…
-It was a question. Hey, look, I’m…
我可以七个月后 和你妈一起吃个午饭吗?
Can I sit down with your mom to have lunch in, like, seven months?
七个…这就过分具体而且非常遥远了 这是…她是我妈啊
Seven… That’s weirdly specific and distant. What is… This is my mom.
所以…
So… Oh!
我听说有个小行星还是彗星什么的
I heard there’s an asteroid or a comet or something
正让你们发愁
that you don’t like the looks of.
说说吧 然后告诉我为什么要跟我说
Tell me about it and then tell me why you’re telling me about it.
你们有20分钟
You got 20 minutes.
-20分钟? -该你说了 博士
-Twenty minutes? That’s you, Doc.
就是现在
Go. Now. Go.
总统女士
Uh… Madam President.
大约36小时前
Uh… Approximately 36 hours ago,
这位博士候选人 凯特迪比亚斯基
uh, PhD candidate Kate Dibiasky here discovered

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!