很值钱的吗?
Are they valuable?
这个在迈阿密可卖♥♥得五十元
This one is worth $50 in Miami.
五十元!
Fifty!
你答应不会告诉别人吗?
You promise you won’t tell anyone?
我答应
I promise.
快来看看!
Hey, come and take a look!
没问题,他是我的同伴
That’s all right. He’s with me.
上校,你认为怎样?
Captain, what do you think of that?
怎么了?
What’s the matter?
那是高速船只
That’s a high-powered boat.
找掩护,来吧!
Take some cover. Come on!
他们在这儿
They’re here, all right.
你们快出来,这就不会受伤
Okay, folks. Come out and you won’t get hurt.
站起来,表明身分
Stand up and show yourselves
否则我们会开火!
or we’ll be forced to open fire!
快出来!
Come on out!
我们知道你们在这儿!
We know you’re there!
我们一直在等你们
We’ve been expecting you.
高举双手走出来
Just walk out with your hands up and you’ll be okay.
这是你们的最后机会
This is your last chance.
他们只是吹嘘,别伸出头来
They’re bluffing, but keep your head down.
好的,已向你们作出警告
All right! You’ve been warned!
这是最后通牒 – 别动
This is it! – Lie still.
不会持续很久的,他们不知道我们在此
It won’t last long. They don’t really know we’re here.
开火!
Fire!
你要出来吗?
You coming out?
那好吧
All right, then.
我们会回来的!
We’ll be back!
我们会带狗回来!
We’ll be back with the dogs!
全速前进
Full speed ahead.
我早说过这儿有问题
I told you there was something wrong about this place.
那是机♥枪♥,不是龙
That was a machine gun, not a dragon.
这儿也有龙
There’s a dragon here, too.
她说得对 – 你曾见过他吗?
She’s right. – You’ve seen it?
我见过
Yes, I have.
他有两个头,眼睛火红
He had two great, glaring eyes,
尾子短短,还有翅膀
short tail and pointed wings.
他会喷火
He was breathing fire.
你不相信我?
You don’t believe me, do you?
小女孩,我相信
Little gal, I does.
邦德先生,我们快离开这儿
I tell you, Mr. Bond. Let’s get the hell out of here.
听着,你们两个
Listen, both of you.
世界上根本没有龙
There are no such things as dragons.
你看见的只是像龙的物体
What you saw was something that looked like one.
我在想他是什么
I’m trying to think what it was.
你怎么知道那不是龙?
How do you know there aren’t?
你对动物有多少认识?
Anyhow what do you know about animals?
你曾见过鼬跳舞吗?
Did you ever see a mongoose dance,
或者蝎子因为中暑而刺死自己
or a scorpion with sunstroke sting itself to death,
或者螳螂在做♥爱♥后吃掉丈夫?
or a praying mantis eat her husband after making love?
我不想承认,但我不曾见过 – 我见过
I hate to admit it, but I haven’t. – Well, I have.
她说得对
She’s right.
他们走了
All right. They’ve gone.
哈妮,你也要离开
Honey, you’re getting out of here.
我准备好了自会离开,绝不是在白天离开
I’m getting out when I’m ready, and that’s never in daylight.
这次你是,快点
This time you are, and fast.
你的船在哪?
Where’s your boat?
拿我的鞋子来
Fetch my shoes.
看他们干的好事
Look! Look what they’ve done!
都是你的错
It’s all your fault!
很抱歉
I’m sorry.
回到金斯顿,我会买♥♥一艘新船给你
I’ll get you a new boat when we get back to Kingston.
现在怎处置她?
What are we going to do with her now?
若你不介意,我知道一个藏身地点
If you like, I know a good place where we can hide.
这是个开始
That’ll do for a start.
留下不需要的东西,快点!
Leave the things that you don’t need. Now, quick!
好吧,好吧
All right, all right.
我们定要走这条路吗?
Must we come this way?
是的
Yes.
这不会留下气味让狗追踪
It throws the dogs off the scent.
可恶的蚊子!
Damn mosquitoes!
用水涂遍全身
Rub water all over yourself.
他们想吃盐
It’s the salt they’re after.
快点!
Quick!
他们来了!
They’s coming!
在那儿!
Across there!
夸勒尔,割下一些芦苇!
Quarrel, cut some of those reeds!
把刀子给我
Give me the knife.
去那儿
Over there.
他们更接近了
They’re coming closer.
安静,保持安静 – 有东西咬我的脚
Be quiet. Keep quiet anyway. – Something’s biting my foot!
若你乱动,他们就会知道我们在这里
If you disturb the mud, they’ll know someone’s been here.
潜下去
Get down.
他们好像有所发现
Look like they’re onto something.
潜下去
Down. Get down.
为什么? – 我一定要这样做
Why? – Because I had to.
这家伙很在行
That guy sure knew his business,
我们躲过其他人,他还跟踪我们
trailing us after we’d let the others done pass.
快离开这儿,你说的藏身处在哪?
We got to get out of here quick. Where’s this hiding place of yours?
在上面
Up there.
来吧
Come on.
(危险,不准进入)
你已经不那么臭了
You smell nicer already.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
快点
Mr. Bond! Quick!
现在怎样? – 看这个
What’s it now? – Look at these!
那些是龙的痕迹
Those are dragon tracks.
看,这是他呼吸过的地方
Look! That’s where he breathed!
上校,若你想休息就休息一会
Captain, you ought to get some rest if you want to.
我留在这儿观察
I stay out here and watch
他闻到我们的气味就会到来
in case he smells us out and comes looking for us.
对,我跟你轮流
Right. And I’ll take the second watch.
我们在午夜就会离开
We’ll be out of here by midnight.
我从不曾认识任何侦探
I never met a detective before.
你会拘捕诺博士吗?
Are you going to arrest Dr. No?
有人会拘捕他
Someone is.
不可让他杀死任何来这儿的人
We can’t have him trying to kill everyone who comes here.
他不只尝试
He doesn’t just try.
我肯定他杀死了我的父亲
I’m pretty sure he killed my father.
这是什么意思?
What do you mean by that?
我的父亲是海洋生物学家
You see, my father was a marine zoologist.
我们来到加勒比海,好让他研究贝壳
We came to the Caribbean for him to study seashells.
他去了克拉布岛后
Then one day, he came to Crab Key,
我不曾再见他
and I never saw him again.
他们说他一定是溺毙了
They said he must have drowned.
但他是出色的潜水员,不会发生这种事的
But he was far too good a diver for that to happen to him.
警方没有调查吗?你的家人又怎样?
Didn’t the police investigate? What about your family?
他们调查了很长时间
They investigated for a long time.
接着说他失踪了,假设死亡
Then they said, “Missing, presumed dead.”
我没有其他家人
I haven’t got any family.
只有父亲和我
There was only my father and me.
你单独一人吗?
You mean you’re all alone?
来此前你住在哪儿?
Where did you live before you came to the Caribbean?
世界各地
All over the world.
菲律宾、巴厘岛、夏威夷
The Philippines, Bali, Hawaii.
只要是有贝壳的地方
Just about anywhere there were shells.
你一定念过书
I suppose you went to school somewhere.
我不用上学,我们有百科全书
I didn’t need to. We had an encyclopedia.
八岁时我从A开始学习
I started at “A” when I was 8,
现在已学到T了
and now I’ve reached “T.”
我懂的事肯定比你多

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!