斯派克岛冒险之旅

Pen
Pen!
快点
Come on!
就这里
Oh, yeah!
来吧,伙子们
Come on, then, Lads!
嗨大伙儿,我是Gary Titchfield
You all right? My name’s Gary Titchfield,
【Tits】
但他们都叫我Tits(小奶头)
but everyone’s always called me “Tits”
不是最好的外号♥,但好歹是我的
it’s not the best nickname in the world,but, you know, it’s mine.
于是我就很愉快地接受了
I like to think I make it work for me.
【Dodge】
旁边那家伙是我的好基友 Dodge
The kid next to me is me best mate, Dodge.
【Little Gaz】
另外那些小伙伴是我的成员
And the rest of the lads are me group.
【Penfold】
我们成立乐队之前就玩在一起了
We was a gang before we were a band,
组成乐队后我们才开始操练起乐器啥的
and we were a band before we picked up any instruments.
【Zippy】
所以…我想说的是
Know what I mean?
我们是Shadow Caster乐队,这是我们的故事
We were Shadow Caster, and this is our story.
最棒的!
Top one!
今天是1990年5月25日,星期五
Friday, the 25th of May, 1990.
两天前 lan, John,Reni和Mani (The Stone Roses四个成员)
Two days before lan Brown, John Squire,Alan“Reni”Wren, and Gary “Mani” Mounfield
准备在脏兮兮的默西河边的化学之岸划个地儿开唱
would define an era on the chemical banks of the dirty Mersey.
对我们而言,The Stone Roses(石玫瑰乐队)
To us, The Stone Roses were the most important band
是这星球上最重要的乐队
on the face of the planet.
你♥他♥妈♥不会从楼梯上下来啊
Will you use the fucking stairs!
穿好衣服,滚出来,你要迟到了
Get a fucking house.Put some clothes on, you’re already Late.
好好,我出来了,他妈的
Right, right. l’m on it, l’m on it. Fuck!
我们早就知道斯派克岛将会举♥行♥历史上
We already knew that Spike lsland was going to be
最棒一次现场音乐会
the most important gig in the history of the world.
哦,别弹了
Oh! Stop playing with yourself!
你得把这个抄一份
You need to copy that shit out.
这是什么
What is it?
化学考试,伙计,超重要的
Chemistry, mate. Double important.
快点吧,来不及了
Come on, then. We’re gonna be late.
The Stone Roses如此令我折服
The Stone Roses smacked me in the dial like a fucking prize fighter.
即使他们就像
And even though they looked like
来自我们这里,the Red Bricks(红砖街区)
they could have come right off our estate, the Red Bricks,
但他们很特别
there was just something different about them.
我的意思是,他们就像我们每个人,当然,我指有血有肉的那些
I mean, they were just like everyone else,except fucking cooler.
我们像他们一样行走,交流,感受,思考
We walked like ’em, we talked like ’em,we feit like ’em, and we thought like ’em.
我们想要留像他们那样的发型
They had double top hair,and we wanted to be ’em.
更渴望他们把我们从这个肮脏的世界拉出来,带到他们的星球
Wanted ’em to lift us out of the shit and the grime and take us to their planet.
没人讲话,冷静点
No one say fuck-all. Stay cool.

Fuck!
那么,曼彻斯特是个什么样的城市
So, what is Manchester?
JB Priestley说过,“曼城是机遇诞生之地”
JB Priestley said that“Manchester is the home of Living causes”
“曼城今日所思,英格兰明日所想”
and “What Manchester thinks today,England thinks tomorrow.”
令人激动的伟大发现,不是吗
Mind-blowingly brilliant observations,l’m sure you’lialiagree.
当然,还是比不上近在眼前的——窗外的事物令你陶醉
However, clearly nowhere near as fascinating
as what’s going on outside the window.
想什么呢,小伙子
What are your thoughts, boys?
Milligan老师,我想知道那是谁写的
No idea who it was, Mr Milligan.
我们昨晚没去过体育场那里
We was nowhere near the schooigym last night.
是么
Really?
解释就是掩饰,掩饰就是事实
Me thinks he doth protest too much.
(“Milligan老师 大笨狗”)
紧张什么,小伙子们
You look nervous, lads.
怎么
I can’t think why.
我只是在谈Priestley的曼城而已
i was only talking about Priestley’s Manchester.
不是Priestley的曼城,是我们的
it ain’t Priestley’s Manchester, sir. it’s ours.

Yeah!
北方的头头儿
it’s the cock of the north, man.
是哟,最好的,最棒的
Yeah! Top one, nice one!
你逗我呢
You’re twisting my melon, man!
而且你无视了《英格兰之旅》的写作背景
And in the context of English Journey?
但每个旅程与你从哪来无关,而是你在哪
On any journey, sir.it ain’t where you’re from, it’s where you’re at.
所以这就是你的信条?
And is that your philosophy?
不,只是个引用,某个真实存在的人说的
No, sir. it’s a quote. From somebody relevant.
哦对,是这个时代最伟大的作家
Yeah, the greatest writer of this generation.
真的,谁?
Really? And who is that?
好吧,是个乐队里的歌♥手
Just a singer in a band.
那么我提醒你下,这不是音乐课
Well, may iremind you,this isn’t a music lesson.
是英国历史课
This, in case you’re unaware,is English History.
是啊,The Stone Roses正在 当代 的英格兰,老师
Yeah, and The Stone Roses are England now, sir.
所以咧,你还活在过去,未来属于我们
See, the past is yours, but the future’s mine.
是啊
Yeah.
曼彻斯特,啦啦啦~
Manchester, la la la!
噢,Chuckle兄弟,快坐下
(Chuckle兄弟:一对英国喜剧演员)
Oh! Chuckle Brothers. Sit down.
坐下
Sit down!
快,坐下
Sit down!
够了,停!
Airight, stop!
Hammer time!
(来自MC Hammer当年某歌♥歌♥词“Stop,Hammer time!”)
Hammer time!
Gary Titchfield和他的好汉们,请出列
Gary Titchfield and his band of merry men, please.

Ooh!
安静,给我安静
Settle down! Settle down!
。。。~╮(╯3╰)╭~
我从没见过像这样肆无忌惮,满怀恶意的破坏
i have never seen such mindless, wilfui destruction before!
所以
Well?
我想听听你们怎么解释
ican’t wait to hear what you’ve got to say for yourselves!
大家都知道是你们干的
Everyone knows you did it.
绝对不是我们
No, we never.
你们谁念一遍给我听
Someone read that for me.
Shadow Cast-re
Shadow Cast-re.
喏,没记错的话,这是你们乐队的名字吧
Which, unless l’m much mistaken,is the name of your pop group.
不啊,我们是Shadow Cast-er.
No. We’re Shadow Cast-er.
那么又是谁干的
So, who was it, then?
或许是…粉丝
Fans?
粉丝?你们还没粉丝呢,你们又不是The Palaver乐队
Fans? You haven’t got any fans.You’re not The Palaver.
The Palaver简直就是垃圾,好吗
The Palavers are bobbins, sir.
你瞧,我们有粉丝
We have got fans.
滚回♥教♥室,快
Classrooms! Fast!
够了,我不是傻子(另意:鸡♥巴♥)
Come on, lads, l’m not a dickhead.
这学校里只有你们这帮蠢货
There’s only one bunch of boys in this school
会把自己乐队名字写墙上
daft enough to write their own band name on the wall.
并且其中有个蠢到家了的家伙 会把名字拼错
And there’s only one young man just plain stupid enough to speliit wrong.
Dodge不蠢,他绝对是个音乐天才
Dodge ain’t stupid, sir.He’s a straight-up musical genius.
而且Tits昨晚呆在医院
And Tits was at the hospitailast night.
你们对彼此的忠诚真令我感动
Your loyaity to each other is actually quite admirable.
但你们对学校的亵渎真的恶心到我了
Your lack of loyaity to this school,on the other hand,disgusts me.
难道你们想像你哥他们一样?
Do you really want to end up like your brothers?
他们现在又在哪
Where are they now?
伊比沙岛(西班牙一个音乐文化深厚的度假圣地)
Ibiza.
在享受呢
Having it right off.
给你们最后一次机会
Last chance.
不准再恶作剧
No more shenanigans.
谁也别想胡闹,现在,立刻滚出去
Any more nonsense from any one of you,and, bang, gone!
你们谁敢再犯,全部受罚
The lot of you, one out, all out!
快走,不想看见你们
Now go! l’m sick of looking at you!
Gary,你留一下
Gary, not you.
你♥爸♥现在怎样
How’s your dad doing?
哦,他很好,好转了
Yeah, he’s all right. Getting better.
好的
Good.
听着,格雷,你不像他们,你充满潜力
Now, listen, Gary,unlike the others, you’re a bright lad,
我不说你也应该清楚
so you don’t need me to spell it out for you.
这是损坏公物罪
This was criminal damage,
之所以我不报♥警♥
and the only reason I haven’t involved the police
是因为出于对你家人的尊重
is out of respect for your family.
我知道不小心就会误入歧途
iknow how easy it is to get led astray
也明白你家里现在很不容易…
and iknow things must be difficult at home at the moment.
不,你不明白,Jackson先生
No, you don’t, Mr Jackson.
你并不了解我的朋友,以及我的家人
You don’t know nish about me or me mates.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!