Definitely. I was thinking you can sniff it.
绝对的我在考虑用鼻子吸入
Then it won’t be on your breath, and I think it’ll have greater effect.
那你的呼吸里就不会有酒味了我认为效果棒极了
I don’t know… Don’t forget to take notes.
我不确定别忘了做笔记
Tommy? I don’t know where he is.
汤米呢 我不知道他在哪
Nikolaj, where’s Tommy? He’s off today. Coaching youngsters.
尼古拉汤姆去哪了 他今天休息给小孩子当教练
Have some water, and we’ll get back to it.
喝点水我们继续
So, Specs, did your parents forget to give you water again?
斯佩克你家长又忘给你带水了
Okay.
好吧
No, you can’t have this.
不行这个你不能喝
Hjalte! Come here. Give Specs a sip.
你 过来给斯佩克一口
Why don’t you give him a sip?
你来给他喝一口好吗
Listen, Hjalte, if you want to play in the matches –
听着如果你还想参加比赛
you’ll be a good sport and give Specs a sip.
你就当个好孩子给他喝一口
If I’m to spend my spare time on you little pissants, you better behave.
既然我把闲余时间花在你们身上就给我好好表现
Yeah! Spread out, play each other.
好了都散开互相配合
Pay attention to each other!
都互相注意着点
They’re hard on you, huh, Specs? Stay here with me, okay?
他们都欺负你 跟我呆在这里吧
Yeah. Take a little break.
好的休息一下
Great!
太棒了
And pass it back. Yes!
传回去太棒了
Hi. Hi.
嗨 嗨
You’re drinking wine? I guess I am.
你在喝红酒 -看来是的
Did you sleep until now? Yes.
你是一直睡到现在 -没错
Are the boys home for dinner? I don’t really know.
孩子们回家吃饭吗 我真的不知道
I’ll make enough for the four of us.
我会做够四个人吃的
Can I get you anything? Coffee? Wine? Both?
你想要什么吗 咖啡 红酒 还是都喝
Coffee, please. Coffee.
咖啡吧 咖啡
Jonas is almost as tall as me. Really?
乔纳斯都快跟我一边高了真的吗
He’s missing this much. Don’t tell him.
他错过太多了别告诉他
He’ll have to discover it himself. He’ll be out of control.
他得自己去发现他会疯掉的
Have you talked about fall vacation? I think we’ll just stay home.
要聊聊秋季假期吗 我觉得就在家待着吧
Those of us who don’t have plans. Or we could go canoeing.
既然我们都没有计划 或者我们可以去划船
What? We’ve always done that.
什么 -我们以前经常去的
Yes, eight years ago. Yes! It’s been too long.
对八年前了 没错 都这么久没去了
The fresh air will do the boys good, and maybe we should… What’s up?
清新空气对孩子们也好而且也许我们怎么了
Nothing.
没什么
But I could ask you the same thing. What’s up with you?
但我也可以问你用一个问题你怎么了
Nothing. I just want to go on fall vacation.
没什么只是想秋假出去玩
I’d better get ready.
我最好开始做准备了
Hello? Hey…
有人吗 嘿
Hi, Tommy. Hi.
你好汤米嗨
Look what I found. What the hell’s that?
看我找到什么了 这是什么东西
Booze.
是酒
Where the hell does that come from? Beats me.
这是哪来的 -问到我了
Not many teachers have keys to this place.
没几个老师有这里的钥匙
I may have forgotten to lock up, but… And there’s a newspaper.
也许我忘记锁门了 这还有张报纸
Let me see. Yeah, you’re right, dammit.
我看看该死你是对的
Someone’s been having a nice time. And look over here. A hip flask.
看来有人玩得挺开心这里还有一瓶
Mogens, did you inform the principal? No, not yet.
你告诉校长了吗 -没还没有
You didn’t? No, not yet.
还没有吗 还没有呢
And here’s another one.
这里还有一瓶
Have any of you seen students drinking on the school premises?
你们有人看见学生在校园里饮酒吗
During school hours.
在上学期间
Some bottles were found in the gym depot.
在体育场仓库里发现了一些酒瓶
No? I don’t assume anyone here has a problem I should know about?
没有吗 那在座有特殊情况需要我知道的吗
Phew! I’m sorry about the depot.
真险 -很抱歉藏货被发现了
I didn’t know anyone went there.
我不知道会有人去那里
We have to be careful. Yeah.
我们必须小心 没错
I haven’t felt this good in ages.
我很久没感觉这么棒了
Something’s happening. Even when I’m sober.
即使我清醒时也有变化发生
I think there’s more to this. Maybe even going a bit higher.
我觉得这其中还有更多也许更深层的东西
I think that’s exciting.
我认为这非常振奋人心
Peter, nobody found out.
彼得这事没有人发现
I haven’t been teaching this well in ages.
我很久都没教得这么好了
I just know there’s more to it.
我就知道还有更多可以挖掘
Something more unreserved?
某些还未触及的层面
Yes. We don’t know if we’ll react the same way to the same BAC.
是的还不知道同样酒精浓度下我们的反应是否一致
True.
没错
Peter, you love Klaus Heerfordt. He was a very gifted pianist.
彼得你喜欢的那位天才钢琴家
Put him on, would you? Sure.
放一段吧 谢谢 -没问题
He could only play at the exact point of being neither drunk nor sober.
他只能在将醉未醉的状态演奏
And he was absolutely brilliant.
而且弹得实在是棒极了
And you want to take this to the Tchaikovsky level.
你甚至认为达到了柴可夫斯基的水平
Yes.
是的
But I don’t know if we’ll all react the same way to the same BAC. Peter…
但我不知道我们在同样的情况下是不是都能这样
Let’s have a drink and find out. Easy now.
那我们喝一杯看看吧 别着急
Are we or are we not alcoholics? We’re not alcoholics.
我们是不是在酗酒 我们没在酗酒
We decide when we want to drink. An alcoholic can’t help himself.
我们自行决定什么时候喝酒酒鬼是控制不了自己的
Exactly. I give you Klaus Heerfordt and one of his drinking buddies.
没错就像天才钢琴家和他的酒友们
It’s huge.
真是宏大
Well? What do we write down?
怎么说 我们写什么
Part 2.
第二章
The Individual BAC.
个人的血液酒精浓度
A daily consumption of alcohol at a variable and individual level –
每人每天摄入不同量的酒精
in order to achieve optimal professional and social performance
以此达到社交与专业能力表现的理想水平
and the ensuing collection of evidence of psychological
并确保收集记录口语能力
and psychorhetorical effects.
和心理修辞效果
Who goes first?
谁先来
Well… That’s the question…
好吧题就在这
Greetings…
大家好
…dear, young friends.
亲爱的年轻朋友们
I wish all of you a Happy New Year.
我恭祝你们新年快乐
See you.
再见
Bye, Martin.
拜马丁
Churchill liked his alcohol…
丘吉尔热爱他的酒精饮料
Thanks.
谢谢
Whoops!
哦呀
What the hell is going on?
发生什么了
Mornin’.
早上好
Oops.
啊哦
Martin, are you okay?
马丁你没事吧
I’ll handle it. It’s just a nosebleed. There.
我来处理一点点鼻血而已
Martin, here we go.
马丁来
Am I bleeding? We’ll add some compression.
我流血了吗 得按着点止血
You’re bleeding a bit. Yeah, there it is.
你流了一点血
Just stick it up there. Up.
就这么堵进去
Cool.
很好
Take that with you.
把这个也拿着
No worries. He’s fine.
别担心他没事的
Okay, let’s do this.
好了我们开始吧
Can you guess what you have in common with these three gentlemen?
你们能不能猜到这三位先生的共同点
Girls, too? Yes, the girls, too.
包括女孩子 没错
And for those of you who’ve been asleep for the past 18 years, this is:
提醒一下过去18年都在打瞌睡的同学
General Grant, Ernest Hemingway and good old Winston Churchill.
这几位是格兰特将军欧内斯特海明威和温斯顿丘吉尔
What do you have in common with them?
你们认为他们有什么共同点
You drink like pigs. Every week, all year round.
他们像猪一样喝酒每周全年都喝
A lot of alcohol, so let me ask you a few questions.
摄入大量的酒精那么让我提出几个问题
Jason, you’re a feisty one. How much do you drink in a week?
杰森你比较活跃那你一周喝多少酒
I don’t know.
我不知道
You can tell me, I won’t tell anyone.
你可以跟我说我不会告诉别人
National Board of Health recommends max. 14 units for men and 7 for women.
国家卫生委员会建议饮酒量最多男性14个单位女性7个
Jason, Jason, Jason, do you drink more or less than recommended?
杰森杰森你比建议标准喝得多还是少
Well… I drink Thursday, Friday and Saturday…
这个我在周四周五和周六喝酒
…and a bit on Sunday.
周日也喝一点
And Wednesday, if there’s a Champion’s League game on.
在周三如果有欧冠赛也会喝
So how much?
那么是多少
14-15 drinks Thursday, Friday, Saturday. And 4-5 Sunday and Wednesday.
周四到周六喝十四五个单位周六和周三喝四五个
So how much is that in a week? In a good week 5055.
那么一周下来是多少 好的时候五十到五十五
What was that? 55.
多少 五十五个单位
55. Okay. Caro? What are the rules of the Lake Race?
五十五好的卡罗湖边比赛的规则是什么

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!