而你妻子取代了这个位置
and you think that your wife occupies that position,
我所说的商品持价
Grocery card double discount value I mention each week,
也就是说早上这个时候
which is to say they’re just about filled to capacity
请你停在最近的电♥话♥那里
Would you stop at the nearest telephone you come to
-接线生 -我想报告一个货车司机
-Operator. -I’d like to report a truck driver
很抱歉 先生我保证我们没事的
Sorry, mister. I could have swore we were okay.
但我就要留在这里花费更多的时间
But then I’d have to stay here, lose more time.
宝贝 我说的是可能没有问题
Honey, I said there probably won’t be a problem.
所以我打电♥话♥给你
so I just wanted to call you up and tell you that, uh,
-什么帮助 -我们需要推一下
-What kind of help? -Well, I could use a push.
先生 如果我惹你生气了 我很抱歉
Look, mister, I’m sorry if I irritated you.
那是我的习惯 放松一点
It’s a habit. I can’t help it. I… Take it easy.
-当然可以 -女士
-Oh, sure. Another glass of water. -Oh, uh, miss?
我这样生活应该有15年了
Quite frankly, I’ve lived like this for 15 years,
我建议你应该填上你妻子的名字
I would suggest you put your wife’s name there.
其他三名选手均为71杆
Three others tied four strokes off the pace at 71.
我都说了可能会卡在一起
Yeah, well, I told you we were gonna get hung up.
我再也不这样预约了
Well, I’m never going to make that appointment now.
忘了吧 你6点半之前可以回家吗
Just forget it. You gonna be home by 6:30?
但我还没听说过谁会玩弄肉块
but I’ve never heard of anybody who plays meat.
其实从我结婚那天到现在
Well, quite frankly, the day I married that woman
快走开 有辆货车过未了
Get off of the highway. There’s a truck coming.
我让了路给你 你为什么不走
I gave you the road. Why don’t you take it?
-你说你经常做一些不手常的事 -是的
-You say you do something unusual? -Yes.
-我很喜欢你 你结婚了吗 -喂
-I really like you. Are you married? -Hey!
做像照顾孩子这类的事
and take care of the babies and things like that.
我失去了一家之主的地位
Well, I lost the position as head of the family.
谢谢 你会回答我的问题吗
Thanks. Oh, you’re gonna answer my question?
高尔夫球方面 多伦多赛站首轮过后
In golf, Dave Brewer has a one-stroke lead
5比3 圣路易斯队6比4胜巨人
Five to three. St. Louis, 6, the Giants, 4.
首次出现肛♥门♥不适的情况
At the first sign of any hemorrhoidal discomfort
早上阴暗 11点后转为晴朗
low overcast this morning, clearing by 11:00.
大家都快点回到巴士上去
All right. Come on, everybody! Back on the bus!
还有其他事情
well, you’re wrong. You’ve got another thing coming.
他是疯的 我该怎么办呢
Okay, so he’s crazy. What can I do about it?
再给我一杯水好吗
And could I have another glass of water, please?
-可以借用洗手间吗 -当然可以
-Can I use your men’s room, please? -Yeah.
-和他见面很重要吗 -是的
-Is it that important that you see him? -Hum
-有打电♥话♥的零钱吗 -有
-You got change for the telephone? -Yes, sir.
-你说了算 -在我家就不行
-You’re the boss. -Not in my house, I’m not.
-猪肉还是午肉 -那具有病
-You know, beef and pork. -That’s sick, man.
-一切事情都变了 -不
-Just took over everything. I mean… -Oh, no.
就是圣安娜605
approximately half a mile west of the 605 junction
也许那时警♥察♥已经把你拉到一边了
Maybe the police will pull you in by then.
他一定会否认
Naturally, he’d deny everything. I’ve got no proof.
怎么了 你出意外了吗
What’s the matter? Did you have an accident?
还可以在台上搭起指甲挫
but also does nail file on a high, flat table,
瓦兰尼 在业余艺术家节目里
Oh, Valenti, the man who blows bicycle pump
那是很尴尬的 所以
Anyway, it’s very embarrassing, so would you…
你的邻居一定不会发现
No one in your neighborhood will ever find out.
大量的临床应用证明
Remarkably successful results have been obtained
车辆都要到中心分配线
Both vehicles are now up on the center divider.
-请你再重复你的名字 -戴维 曼恩
-What’s your name again? -David Mann.
大家没事的
You’re perfectly all right. Just keep off the road.
-你下车好吗 -怎么啦
-Would you get off the car? -How about it?
时速不能保持80到90英里
I just can’t drive 80 and 90 miles an hour.
有时候我会自弹自唱
Well, I play music on something unusual myself.
但我的邻居们
I know. But there are people in my neighborhood…
-快点啊 -拜托了把手拿开
-Come on! Please! -Take your hands off…
别呆在路边 快点
As long as you stay off the road, you’re okay.
叫他们别在路边这样才没事
They’re all right. They’re not on the road.
要打架的话去外面打
Come on, now. You wanna fight, get on outside.
你的散热管应该要换了
Looks like you could use a new radiator hose.
先生 无论你要什么 都为你办妥
Yes, sir. Whatever you want, I got it.
我选了所有的答案
Now, what I did, I penciled in all of the marks
裁维布鲁尔以1杆领先
after the first round of the Toronto Classic.
我现在没心情和你玩 快点走吧
I’m in no mood to play games. Let’s go.
我这样做是为了报复她
I like doing this just to get even with her.
坦白说 我还有了一些…
And, quite frankly, I’ve adopted most…
我不介意被看作一个美国人
I don’t mind being counted as an American.
交给你报道了 丹 爱德华
and KBMJ’s eye in the sky. Come in, Don.
-请问姓名 先生 -戴维·曼恩
-What’s your name, sir? -David Mann.
像在高速公路上开车
Like being able to drive on a public highway
嗯 我不想伤害你的感觉
Yeah. I don’t mean to hurt your feelings,
-我会尽量避免的 -好了
-I’ll try my best not to be. -All right.
我肯定没有人会想知道的
I’m positive. No one will know about that.
我是丹 爱德华 交回给你
Don Edwards in Airwatch 3. Back to you.
在西部一里外也发生交通意外
And we also have a report of an accident
帮我报♥警♥就可以了
All I’m asking you to do is call the police.
你说的就是这辆货车吗
Is that the truck you were asking about?
好了 想想
Now wait just a minute. All right, now, think.
我一直在这里做屠夫的助手
I’ve worked here as an assistant butcher
然后突然间她们变得很有野心
And suddenly they become so aggressive.
匹兹堡队和帕持队的比赛因雨取消
Pittsburgh and the Padres rained out.
在我们的百货店
It’s only one of hundreds of double discounts
你知道你的狗有多喜欢肉吗
You know how much your dog likes meat?
亲爱的 旅途怎样了
“Well, dear, did you have a nice trip?”
我的蛇啊 我要找回我的蛇
My snakes! I’ve got to find my snakes!
有时间看看我的蛇吧
Take a look at my snakes if you have time.
我把车头压下去的时候你向后拉
When I bust them loose, pull it back.
他可能经常在这里吃饭
Yeah. He probably eats here all the time.
-要留着印花吗 -不了 谢谢
-You save them stamps? -No, thanks.
-你想要什么 -加满油
-What do you want? -Fill it with ethyl.
我在一个冷藏柜发现
and I’ve found in a cold storage locker…
和麦克一起做气泵表演的那个
on the Ted Mack Original Amateur Hour.
我是说在结婚之后
I mean, she became so aggressive afterward.
其他人会怎么想
What will you people think when I send it?
要保证它可以得到
Well, make sure that’s what he’s getting…
菲尔先生 那人的车也卡住了
Mr. Pfeiffer, that guy’s stuck, too.
-什么住手 -我是说
-Cut what out? -Now, come on. I mean…
我应该去和他接触一下
Maybe I should try some kind of contact.
奶酪三明治
Why don’t you just give me a cheese sandwich,
明天早上他就去夏威夷了
He’s leaving for HawaiI in the morning.
同时用吸尘机气管表演
and also plays the vacuum cleaner nozzle
瓦兰尼先生很不手常 他擅长的
Mr. ValentI is unusual for the fact
我们不会知道你的私隐
We won’t know you from Adam’s house cat.
密尔沃基队4比3胜皇家队
Milwaukee defeated the Royals, 4 to 3.
交通也非常拥挤
from Woodman to Balboa due to construction.
那个区域行车缓慢
Traffic is still slow and go in that area.
那混♥蛋♥掉头回来了
That bastard turned around and came back.
竟然把我的三明治打飞了
knocking my sandwich out of my hand?
看来是不小的事啊
Oh? Looked like a big complication to me.
我真的不想说这个
Oh, I really don’t want to talk about it.
现在 我要填问卷
I’m filling out my census form right now
没什么 还是老样子
“Ah, no, no. Just the same old thing.”
我起码一个小时不会移♥动♥
I’m not budging for at least an hour.
他想杀我 我肯定
He’s been trying to kill me. I mean it.
拜托 我 我们别玩游戏了
Please, I… Let’s not play games.
然后我想”哦 我会回答的”
I thought, “Well, I’ll answer it.”
谁是疯子 我会选你
who’s crazy around here, it’d be you.
对 马上叫孩子们离开
Uh… Get those kids out of the way.
你不会知道
Well, you never know. You just never know.
但你起码
But, honey, I think you could have at least
你也不想那样吧
and you wouldn’t want that, would you?
没事 我只是…
Well, nothing happened. I just, uh…
我不喜欢让别人知道
and I’d hate for anybody to know that.
我不希望别人知道
I don’t want people to know about that.
电♥话♥亭竟然设在这个怪地方
Weird place for a telephone booth.
回到巴士上
Hey! Get back in the bus. Please. Please.
-我想你住手 -什么
-I want you to cut it out. -What?

1
2
3
4
前一篇文章怪形
下一篇文章边境
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!