Home 冒险电影 沙丘(1984)

沙丘(1984)

0
沙丘(1984)

我们欢迎你们
We welcome you.
梦境成真
The dream unfolds.
于是现在
And now
那预言
the prophecy.
一个人会来
One will come.
天外之音
The voice from the outer world.
会带来讨♥伐♥异教♥徒♥的
Bringing the Holy War,
圣♥战♥
the Jihad.
它会净化宇宙
Which will cleanse the Universe
并带我们走出黑暗
and bring us out of darkness.
詹米的妻儿
The wife and sons of Jamis.
这水是友索的
This water belongs to Usul.
愿他能为部族保护它
May he guard it for the tribe.
愿他在需要时能慷慨提供
May he be generous with it in times of need.
詹米身上有33升,7又3/32打兰(1打兰约0.037升)的水
Jamis carried 33 liters and seven and three thirty second drachms.
你接受吗?
Do you accept them?
是的
Yes.
水的主人
Water masters.
湿气!
Moisture!
冷凝器
Wind traps.
巨大的冷凝器
Huge ones.
水.数以万吨♥的
Water. Millions of decaliters.
一笔财富
A treasure.
比财富还珍贵,友索
Greater than treasure, Usul.
我们有上千个这样的蓄水池
We have thousands of such caches,
但只有几个人全知道
and only a few of us know them all.
等我们有了足够的水
And when we have enough,
我们将改变厄拉科斯星的面貌
we shall change the face of Arrakis.
讲讲你的星球,友索
Tell me of your home world, Usul.
讲讲你的星球,友索
Tell me of your home world, Usul.
什么事?
What is it?
凯恩斯,契尼的父亲
Liet, Chani’s father,
我们的领袖,死了
the leader of our people, is dead.
被哈克南家族杀了
Killed by the Harkonnen.
为了父亲,保持缄默
For the father, nothing.
我们都失去了父亲
Both of us have lost our fathers.
拉班!拉班
Rabban! Rabban!
拉班!
Rabban!
我们在厄崔迪家族齐膝深的鲜血中
We’re knee-deep in Atreides blood!
我们消化了他们
We’ve gutted them!
我们消化了他们!
We’ve gutted them!
拉班!拉班
Rabban! Rabban!
我派你管厄拉科斯星
I place you in charge of Arrakis.
去压榨吧,正如我答应过的
It’s yours to squeeze, as I promised.
我想你压榨再压榨
I want you to squeeze and squeeze and squeeze!
给我香料!驱赶他们
Give me spice! Drive them!
要他们绝对服从
Drive them into utter submission!
丝毫同情或怜悯都不要给
Do not show the slightest pity or mercy!
决不要停怯怯吧
Never stop! Go! Go!
不要仁慈
Show no mercy!
是,男爵
Yes, Baron!
菲德
Feyd.
等把他们压榨够了
And when we’ve crushed these people enough,
我就派你去接管
I’ll send you.
菲德
Feyd.
可爱的菲德
Lovely Feyd.
我的医生在哪?
Where’s my doctor?
杰西卡
Jessica,
我们的圣母太老了
our Reverend Mother is too old.
她的呼唤穿越时空
She has been calling through space and time
不停召唤你去让她安息
for you to come and let her rest.
她要你来
She asks that you pass within
成为我们的圣母
and become our Reverend Mother.
你是不是圣母
If you be a Reverend Mother,
让沙漠之主(香料井喷后残存的大沙虫)裁决
let Shai-Hulud judge now!
生命之水
The Water of Life.
可我未出世的孩子会怎样?
But what of my unborn child?
迟早,我也得这么做
One day, I will have to do this.
沿袭古老的贝尼·杰瑟里特姐妹会传统
Following the Bene Gesserit tradition,
老圣母交出她的学识时
the old Reverend Mother surrendered her life
就放弃了自己的生命
as she surrendered her knowledge.
杰西卡成功转化了有毒的生命之水
Jessica had successfully transmuted the poisonous Water of Life.
每个试过的男人都死了
Every man who has tried has died.
我是天选之人吗?
Am I the one?
沉睡者必须醒来
The sleeper must awaken.
生命之水的巨大力量
The tremendous power of the Water of Life
令杰西卡的女儿阿利娅早产
caused the premature birth of Jessica’s daughter, Alia.
阿利娅生来就具有一个圣母的
Alia was born with all the knowledge
全部学识和力量
and powers of a Reverend Mother.
菲德,尽管他上了年纪
Feyd, even though he’s aging,
杜菲仍是宇宙中最好的门泰特之一
Thufir is one of the finest Mentats in the Universe.
他是我的,菲德,完全属于我
And he’s mine, Feyd, all mine.
现在安静
Quiet now.
我会的
I will.

Come.
杜菲
Oh, Thufir,
我看见他们已经给你装了心脏插头
I see they’ve installed your heart plug already.
别生气.这里人人都有一个
Don’t be angry. Everyone gets one here.
但这不是我们来的原固
But this is not why we’re here.
我们给你带来只小猫,杜菲
We’ve brought you a little cat, Thufir.
如果你想活,一定照顾好它
You must care for it if you wish to live.
你体内已注入了毒药,杜菲·哈瓦特
A poison has been introduced into your body, Thufir Hawat.
挤这只光滑的小猫的奶
By milking this… this smooth, little cat body,
你就能吸收到抗生素
you receive your antidote.
每天都要如此
It must be done each day.
我只看到了一个该死的厄崔迪家族人
All I can see is an Atreides that I want to kill.
菲德,不,不
Feyd, no. No!
杜菲现在是个哈克南家族人
Thufir’s a Harkonnen now.
是吧,杜菲?
Aren’t you, Thufir?
我的公爵,我太令你失望了
My Duke, how I’ve failed you.
契尼,我爱你
Chani, I love you.
永远爱你
I’ve always loved you.
圣♥战♥士
The Holy Warriors.
没人能想到有这么多
No one ever dreamed there were so many.
我是友索,保罗·穆阿迪布
I am Usul. Paul Muad’Dib.
我们共同的敌人,哈克南家族
Our shared enemy, the Harkonnens,
再次控制了厄拉科斯星
are once again in control of Arrakis.
斯第尔格,你们的领袖
Stilgar, your leader,
已请求我和我母亲
has asked me and my mother
教你们粉碎哈克南家族的玄秘之道
to teach you the weirding way to crush the Harkonnens.
我们要做的远不止此
We must do more than this.
我们必须彻底摧毁厄拉科斯星上的所有香料生产
We must totally destroy all spice production on Arrakis.
公会和整个宇宙都依赖香料
The Guild and the entire Universe depends on spice.
谁能毁灭一样东西谁就控制了它
He who can destroy a thing, controls a thing.
我将挑选一百勇士进行训练
I will take 100 of your warriors and train them.
这一百人将训练其余的数个人
This 100 will train the thousands that remain.
当香料流停止
When the spice flow stops,
所有人都会盯着厄拉科斯星
all eyes will turn to Arrakis.
男爵和皇帝本人
The Baron and the Emperor himself
会被迫和我们交易
will be forced to deal with us.
厄拉科斯星将成为宇宙的中心
Arrakis will become the center of the Universe.
奥图
Orato!
这块方尖碑是你们最坚硬的石头之一
This obelisk is of your hardest stone.
踢它
Kick it.
打它
Hit it.
朝它吼
Yell at it.
裂开
Break!
科巴,切开它
Korba, cut it.
退后
Move back.
这是会教给你们的玄秘之道之一
This is part of the weirding way that we will teach you.