Home 冒险电影 沙丘(1984)

沙丘(1984)

0
沙丘(1984)

弗雷曼人给你发了个信息,大人
The Fremen have sent a message to you, Sire.
你看了吗?
Have you read this?
没有.通知我说是给你的
No, I was instructed it was for you.
它说
It says:
白天一柱烟
“A column of smoke by day,
晚上一堆火
a pillar of fire by night.”
一个警告
A warning.
至多也是个隐晦的警告
An obscure one, at best.
你对弗雷曼人有何发现,邓肯?
What have you discovered about the Fremen, Duncan?
告诉我
Tell me.
为什么没你的消息?
Why haven’t we heard from you?
大人,我想了很多
My lord, I suspect so much.
我认为他们就是我们要找的盟军
I think they are the allies we seek.
他们强壮,野蛮
They are strong, fierce.
不会轻易献出自己的忠心
They do not give their loyalty easily or quickly.
如你所知
As you know,
帝国从未成功对弗雷曼人进行过人口统计
the Imperium has never been able to take a census of the Fremen.
人人都认为只有几个弗雷曼人
Everyone thinks that there are but few
在沙漠里四处漂泊
wandering here and there in the desert.
大人
My lord,
我怀疑这个星球有个惊天大秘密:
I suspect an incredible secret has been kept on this planet.
弗雷曼人数量很大
That the Fremen exist in vast numbers.
极大
Vast.
是他们在控制着厄拉科斯星
And it is they who control Arrakis.
每个士兵都有责任
Each trooper will be charged
保存水
with responsibility for preserving water.
军队要保持战斗力
Our existence as an operating army depends
就要依靠以下的水保存程序
on these following water-saving procedures.
记住,水是生命
Remember, water is life.
为什么屏蔽场还没升起?
Why is the shield not yet up?
先生,我们发现并清除了另一个破坏装置
Sir, we found and removed another sabotage device.
我想它现在要升起来了
I think it’ll go up now, sir.
我们找到这些破坏装置过于容易了
They’re finding these sabotage devices too easily.
屏蔽场激活
House shield activating.
夫人,当地人
My lady, the local people,
女佣和仆人,等您视察
the maids and servants, await your inspection.
杜菲已排查过他们了
Hawat has cleared them.
对不起,夫人
Excuse me, my lady.
哈克南家族也许已经用药物影响了他们
The Harkonnens may have tampered with them medically.
当你说哈克南家族时
When you said Harkonnens,
我不知道你有这么多理由恨他们
I didn’t know you had so much reason to hate them.
我妻子
Well, my wife…
当然,您不认识她
But, of course, you didn’t know my wife.
哈克···
The Har…
请原谅
Forgive me.
他们一定已经杀了她
They must have killed her.
原谅我不能谈论这
Please excuse me if I can’t talk about it.
他隐瞒了一些事
He’s holding something back.
但有帝国预处理的标志
Yet there’s the Imperial conditioning.
可以信赖的保证
Assurance of trust.
贝尼·杰瑟里特姐妹会圣母.如那传说
The Bene Gesserit mother, the legend.
你儿子在哪?
Where is your son?
我必须警告你,你很危险
I must warn you. You are in great danger.
我的消息在这里
My message, it’s here.
岳医生,有更多敌人的尸体
There are more enemy bodies coming in
正等着你检查
for your inspection, Doctor Yueh.
你还好吧?
Are you all right?
是的,我还好
Yes, I’m fine.
谢谢你,杜菲
Thank you, Thufir.
一架运载器有四支香料开采队
One carryall handles four spice mining teams.
但每次只能放出两台开采机
However, it will fly only two harvesters at a time.
今天,我们有930台开采机
Today, we have 930 harvesters
和981架运载器
and 981 carryalls.
安全
Safe.
香料
Spice.
第二个月亮
The second moon.
沉睡者必须醒来
The sleeper must awaken.
我是天选之人吗?
Am I the one?
一个猎杀镖
A hunter-seeker!
我不动就抓不住我
It can’t get me if I don’t move.
这里太暗了,它看不清楚
It’s too dark in here for it to see clearly.
我得试着抓住它
I’ve got to try to grab it.
悬空功能会使它的底部很滑
The suspensor field will make it slippery on the bottom.
我必须紧紧抓住它
I must grip it tightly.
谁在操纵那东西?
Who is operating that thing?
一定是在宫里
It has to be someone in the palace.
我可以喊救命
I could shout for help,
但它会杀了任何一个开门的人
but it would kill whoever opened the door.
别动
Hold still.
它差点杀了我
It would have killed me.
我才是它的目标它搜寻会动的
I was its target. It went to the motion.
你是谁?
Who are you?
我是夏道特·梅帕丝
I am the Shadout Mapes,
女管家
the housekeeper.
我必须清理我们之间的道路
I must cleanse the way between us.
你救了我的命
You saved my life,
我们弗雷曼人会报答的
and we Fremen pay our debts.
一个弗雷曼人
A Fremen.
据我们所知,你们当中有个叛徒
It is known to us that you’ve a traitor in your midst.
我们不知道他是谁
Who it is, we cannot say.
但我们确信有
But we are certain of it.
一个叛徒
A traitor.
立刻架一个声纳探测器
Set up a sonar probe immediately.
杜菲
Thufir,
你有发现吗?
did you find anything?
还没有
Nothing yet.
继续找
Keep looking.
叛徒?上帝,帮帮我们吧
And the traitor? God help us.
大人···
My lord…
大人,我想再次提出辞呈
Again, my lord, I wish to tender my resignation…
安静,杜菲.别犯傻
Silence, Thufir. Stop acting the fool.
我昨天告诉过你了
I told you yesterday.
如果你犯了错
If you made a mistake,
并非是高估了哈克南家族
it wasn’t overestimating the Harkonnens.
他们的小脑瓜想不出复杂的伎俩
Their simple minds came up with a simple trick.
保罗幸存,很大程度上是因为你的训练
Paul survived this largely because of your training.
你没有做错
You didn’t fare bad.
坐下,杜菲
Sit down, Thufir.
大人
My lord.
杜菲
Thufir,
这叛徒在哪?
where is this traitor?
我知道你已排查了每个人
I know you’ve cleared everyone,
尤其是跟我们关系密切的
especially those close to us.
但再查一下,找出他来
But recheck and find him.
他们想要我儿子的命
They have tried to take the life of my son.
6至80区进展报告,阁下
Sector 6 through 80 progress reports, Sire.
接收,杜菲
Take it, Thufir.
6区,80,收到第6,概括第8
Sector 680, copy the 6th, the summit, the 8th, quadrant over
第9上的九十度弧,加80,4圈交织80,并呼叫第4.收到
the 9th plus 84 circles, weave the 80 and call the 4th. Copy.
8,杜菲·哈瓦特,门泰特,行刺高手
8. Thufir Tawat, Mentat, Master of assassins.
宫里现在安全了
The palace is now secure.
厄拉奇恩城已戒♥严♥
The city of Arrakeen is under martial law.
我们在这里有军队,总部设在
We have troops here headquartered underground
地下的6到10层
on sub-floors 6 through 10.
其余军队驻于厄拉奇恩城内
The rest of the troops are stationed in Arrakeen
还有一些驻在机场
and we have some on the airfield.
我们的新军仍在训练中
Our new army is still in training,
但一切都在防护盾中
but everything, everything is shielded.
有了防护盾,他们无法穿透
And with this shielding we are impenetrable.
凯恩斯
Kynes…