Home 冒险电影 沙丘(1984)

沙丘(1984)

0
沙丘(1984)

有些思想具有一定的声音
Some thoughts have a certain sound
等效于一种形状
that being the equivalent to a form.
通过声音和动作
Through sound and motion,
你能瘫痪神经粉碎骨头
you will be able to paralyze nerves, shatter bones,
纵火,窒息敌人,或让他的器官爆裂
set fires, suffocate an enemy, or burst his organs.
没有一个哈克南家族人能再呼吸厄拉奇恩城的空气
We will kill until no Harkonnen breathes Arrakeen air.
穆阿迪布
Muad’Dib!
斯第尔格
Stilgar.
穆阿迪布
Muad’Dib.
嗯?
Hmm?
穆阿迪布 穆阿迪布
Muad’Dib. Muad’Dib…
我的名字是个致命的词
My name is a killing word.
他们准备好去战斗
They are ready to fight.
但为了领导他们
Yet in order to lead them,
我必须征服沙虫征服沙漠之主
I must conquer the worm, conquer Shai-Hulud.
友索,是时候成为沙漠骑士了
Usul, it is time you become a sand rider
并像个弗雷曼人般行动
and travel as a Fremen.
拿着这钩子
Take the kiswa maker hook of our sietch
像个领袖般骑行
and ride as a leader of men.
安了两个沙槌
Two thumpers are planted.
沙虫可能不会在第一个处露面
The worm may not surface for the first.
会在第二个那冒出来
He will rise for the second.
记住
And remember,
当沙虫靠近时,你一定要纹丝不动
when the worm approaches, you must be utterly still
近到可以把钩子
and close enough to plant the hook
牢牢插在一段环状体节中
firmly under a ring segment.
沙虫会转身把这片暴露区升起
The worm will turn to lift this exposed area
尽可能让它远离粗砾的沙子
as far from the abrasive sand as possible,
它会把你带到上面
and it will take you with it to the top.
不要靠得太近
Do not get too close.
当它接近时,沙子会把你吞没
As he approaches, the sand will engulf you.
等沙虫的头过去
Wait till the head of the worm passes,
赶快骑上去
then go quickly.
沙漠之主!
Shai-Hulud.
绝不能惊慌 恐惧是思维的杀手
I must not fear. Fear is the mind killer.
只有极强壮的沙虫才能潜这么深
Only the very strong ones travel this deep.
友索叫来了个大家伙
Usul has called a big one!
如那传说
Again, it is the legend.
我们现在准备好了战斗
Now we are ready for battle.
友索,我们最杰出的15名勇土
Usul, these are 15 of our finest warriors
为你保驾
to serve you as your guard.
敢死队
The Fedaykin.
现在
Now.
穆阿迪布
Muad’Dib.
当香料流停止,所有人都会盯着厄拉科斯星
When the spice flow stops, all eyes will turn to Arrakis.
男爵和皇帝本人
The Baron and the Emperor himself
会被迫和我们交易
will be forced to deal with us.
穆阿迪布 穆阿迪布
Muad’Dib. Muad’Dib. Muad’Dib.
穆阿迪布
Muad’Dib.
怎么了?
What happened?
你们怎么了?
What happened to you and your men?
穆阿迪布 穆阿迪布
Muad’Dib! Muad’Dib!
你在说什么?
What are you saying?
穆阿迪布 穆阿迪布
Muad’Dib! Muad’Dib! Muad’Dib! Muad’Dib!
我们发现他时,他就不停地叫这名宇
He’s been repeating that name ever since we found him.
这个穆阿迪布是谁?
Who is this Muad’Dib?
在随后的两个标准年中
In the two standard years that followed,
穆阿迪布和弗雷曼人令香料生产陷入停顿
Muad’Dib and the Fremen brought spice production to a standstill.
因为担心性命不保,拉班尽全力
Fearing for his life, Rabban did his best
向他的男爵叔叔隐瞒此事
to hide this fact from his uncle, the Baron.
保罗的妹妹阿利娅以惊人的速度长大
Paul’s sister Alia matured at a frightening rate.
她小小的身躯中蕴藏着巨大的能量
Her small body harbored tremendous powers.
保罗和契尼的爱有增无减
Paul and Chani’s love grew.
我们袭击了一队走私者
We surprised a band of smugglers.
真糟 我还认为他们是哈克南家族
Too bad. I thought they were Harkonnen.
哥尼
Gurney!
你我不必刀兵相见,哥尼·哈莱克
You’ve no need of your weapons with me, Gurney Halleck.
保罗!
Paul!
保罗
Paul.
你不相信自己的双眼吗?
Don’t you trust your own eyes?
他们说你已死了
They said you were dead.
他们
They…
他们说的
They said…
哥尼
Gurney.
你这小子
You young pup.
哥尼
Gurney!
你这小子!
You young pup!
你知道生命之水吗?
Do you know of the Water of Life?
来看神秘中的神秘
Come watch the mystery of mysteries.
终结与开始
The end and the beginning.
生命之水
The Water of Life.
终结与开始
The Water of Life.
沙达姆四世皇帝
Emperor Shaddam IV,
这是你最后一个控制局面
you have one last chance to take matters into your own hands
让厄拉科斯星形势改观的机会
and bring the situation under control on Arrakis.
你为什么说最后一次
What do you mean, one last…
安静.别说话
Silence. Do not speak.
听着.这是你最后的机会
Listen. You do not have more than this one chance.
在这件事上,我代表整个公会
I represent the entire Guild in this matter.
我们的领航员警告你,香料生产陷入了危机
Our navigators warn you that spice production is in great danger.
一个新弗雷曼人领袖穆阿迪布
A new Fremen leader, Muad’Dib,
阻止了厄拉科斯星上的香料开采
has stopped spice mining on Arrakis.
我们的领航员认为他不是厄拉科斯星人
Our navigators suggest he is not of Arrakis.
没有一个外部世界的人见过他
No one on the outside world has been able to see him.
我们不知道他是谁
We do not know who he is.
哈克南家族阻止不了他
The Harkonnens cannot stop him.
挽救局势,恢复香料的生产
Remedy this situation, restore spice production,
否则,你将在极度痛苦中死去
or you’ll live out your life in a pain amplifier.
皇帝会阻止他
The Emperor will stop him.
他不会喝生命之水
He won’t take the Water of Life.
这就是他们要杀我的原固
That’s why they want me killed.
他们怕我喝生命之水
They’re afraid I’ll take the Water of Life.
我要马上派50支萨多卡军团去厄拉科斯星
I want 50 legions of Sardaukar on Arrakis at once!
50支军团?
50 legions?
那是我们全部的预备队了
That’s our entire reserves as well.
这是有计划的灭绝
This is genocide,
深思熟虑的 系统的毁灭
the deliberate and systematic destruction
厄拉科斯星上的所有生命
of all life on Arrakis!
皇帝要来了!契尼
The Emperor is coming! Chani!
你在叫我的名字.让我害怕
You were calling my name. It frightened me.
哦,契尼
Oh, Chani.
所有关于我未来的影像都消失了
All the images of my future are gone.
我必须喝生命之水
I have to drink the Water of Life.
不,保罗,不要
No, Paul, please.
我见过那些尝试了的男人
I’ve seen the men who have tried.
我见过他们如何死去
I’ve seen how they died.
如果我不能成为我可能是的那个人,谁都能让我死
I’m dead to everyone unless I try to become what I may be.
只有生命之水,能释放可以拯救我们的东西
Only the Water of Life will free what can save us.
保罗
Paul.
我必须喝圣水
I must drink the sacred water.
我们必须现在就去
We must go now.
快点.我眼见的只有黑暗
Hurry. All I see is darkness.
保罗
Paul.
我会永远爱你
I will love you forever.
你是我的生命
You are my life.
你是我的生命
You are my life.
许多男人试过了
Many men have tried.
他们试过并失败了?
They tried and failed?
他们试过并死了
They tried and died.
沙虫即香料
The worm is the spice.