这太好笑了
I thought it was such a funny situation,
整部片子的精华都在这了
the funniest part of my story.
我有点话想跟大家说
I’d even prepared a little speech to give at the table:
亲爱的,快乐永远属于最真实的人们
Darlings, happiness is being able to tell the truth
真诚会带给大家幸福
without ever making anybody suffer.
下面卡尔拉准备弹提琴给我们听
Carla would have played the harp, as on any night,
相信你们会喜欢的
and we would have been happy hiding in here,
在那遥远的地方,献给所有人
far away from the world. All of you and l.
你怎么了,为什么悲伤?
What’s wrong? Why this sadness?
看,他也觉得空虚了
See? We’ve made him feel guilty.
不是这样吧,贵度
That’s not it, Guido.
这个夜晚太美好了
It has been a wonderful evening.
你怎么可以伤心呢
You mustn’t be sad.
你来点什么喝的?
Do you need anything?
她们待会儿都会睡了,我还要收拾一下
Now they’ll all go to bed and I still have a lot to do:
洗衣服,刷碗,还要擦地板
the laundry, all the dishes, mend the sheets, scrub the floors
然后还要准备明天的早餐
and set up breakfast for tomorrow.
我们大家住在一起不是很好么
Aren’t we fine living all together this way?
起先我也不太理解
At first I didn’t understand,
可事实都已经这样了
that this is the way things are meant to be.
现在已经…
But now…
你看我不是很好么?我不会给你添麻烦了
Don’t you think I’m good now? I don’t bother you anymore.
我不会再问你问题了
I don’t ask questions.
有点晚了,二十年了,我才明白
A bit slow, wasn’t l? It’s taken me 20 years to understand.
我都结婚二十年了,才有今天
20 years since the day we got married
你是我的丈夫,我是你的妻子
and you became my husband and I your wife.
你还记得么,记得我们结婚那天么
Do you remember Guido? Do you remember that day?
如果你再多一点耐心
If you could only be patient a little longer, Luisa.
你可能早就明白了
But perhaps you’ve had it.
事实上,我真的想听听更多的意见
Frankly, I’d love to be able to offer a word of advice.
可是今晚,你全部都解决了
But I think tonight you’re called
事实上根本就没有答案
to solve a problem for which there is no solution.
给每个人都找到一个位置
Finding a precise face for a crowd of characters
有的人生是那么肤浅、平淡、乏味!
that in your script are so rough, so vague, so superficial…
我们看的是什么片子?
What is it we’re watching?
我不知道,只是个片断吧
I don’t know… screen tests.
你觉得不好么
You’re not well.
完全相反,我觉得还不错
Quite the contrary.
阿哥斯蒂娜,走段猫步再加上点舞蹈
Agostini, get on the catwalk and do a little dance for us.
我用钢琴给你伴奏
I’ll accompany you on the piano.
听这段“孤独的岁月”
Listen here. “The solitary ego
“一直在重复,从不间断”
that revolves around itself and feeds upon itself, ends up
“结局总是哭泣,或者狂笑”
strangled by a great cry or a great laugh.”
这段是他在意大利流浪的时候写的
Words that Stendhal wrote during his stay in ltaly.
如果我们再多一点点幻想
If we sometimes read those sayings on chocolate wrappers
而不是盲目的听,就能体会里面的意境
instead of throwing them away, we would be spared many an illusion.
终于找到他了,原来在门旁边准备逃跑呢
There he is. By the door, always ready to run away.
大家晚上好,让你们就等了
Good evening to you all and apologies for the delay.
现在要来点什么呢?
Well, what are you up to now?
贵度在哪? – 我在这呢!
Guido where are you? – Here.
下来! – 还是让我在这吧
Come down. – I’d rather stay up here.
晚上好,原来你也在,我们开始吧
Evening… Good, you’re here too. Let’s get going.
马上开始
Right away.
他们取消了今晚所有的活动让我们用场地
They skipped the variety act tonight so we could use the theater.
好,开始
Let’s go.
年轻人,是时候觉醒了
Young man, it’s time to make up your mind.
我把所有的剪辑带过来了
I’ve brought all the screen tests…
你说什么克诺斯雅,刚才你说什么?
Pardon me Conocchia, but the time for his jokes is over.
他的所有猜疑,都是幻想而已
All his doubts, his uncertainties, his whims.
他已经有足够时间准备,我们今晚就来作出选择吧
He had all the time he wanted, but tonight we’re here to choose.
这就是为什么我们来这 – 是啊
That’s why we’re all here. – Right.
克诺斯♥诺♥已经得到他想要的一切
Conocchia has gotten everything from Rome.
前后所有的剪接片断,甚至五个月前拍的都给他了
The new and the old screen tests, even the ones we shot five months ago.
就让我们一个个的看,然后说…
Now we’ll go through them one by one, and you have to say:
哪个是妻子,哪个是情人
This is the wife, this is the mistress,
哪个是教主,你们清楚了嘛?
this is the Cardinal, this is Saraghina. Clear?
我可不想让整个意大利电影界笑话
I don’t want to be the joke of the ltalian film industry
最主要的我不想让你们失望
but above all I don’t want you to end up that way.
他们都开始抨击你了
They’re all ready to shoot you down.
你还有几个朋友在支持你,一个都没有
You’ve got very few friends left, on the Left or the Right.
只有我在一直日日夜夜的帮助你
But I am here to help you each and every way.
我们必须,而且马上重新开拍
We must start shooting and we must do it immediately.
放片子吧
Roll the screen tests.
奥林帕小姐的片断
Miss Olimpia’s screen test.
奥林帕小姐的…
Miss Olimpia…
要关门么? – 好的,关上吧
Should I shut the door? – Yes. Sway, sway your big hips.
把东西放下
Put down your stuff. Good.
现在到镜子那去,欣赏一下自己
Now go to the mirror. Admire yourself.
继续,挺起你的胸,就是这样
More. Swell your chest. There.
走到电♥话♥那,慢一点,不要太快
Now go to the phone. Slowly. Don’t run.
你不要跑! – 我没跑啊
Why are you running? – I’m not.
好,走到这,到地板上的标记这
Look, hit that mark. There, on the floor.
你好,我找下门卫
Hello, the concierge please?
这就是
Speaking.
给我送杯水来
I’d like a bottle of flat water.
开水么?
Fiuggi.
不,开水太热
No, Fiuggi is sparkling.
往这里看!水没有那么热
No, look this way. Fiuggi is the least sparkling.
那好吧
Fine, I’ll take the Fiuggi.
这个怎样?贵度
Will this one do, Guido?
她能不能改变主意,不要离别英格兰
He’s got to make up his mind because she’s leaving for England.
她下周才走呢,贵度
She’s leaving next week, Guido.
这位是谁啊? – 你别插嘴!
And who’s this one? – Shut up, you!
你喜欢这个演员么?
Or do you prefer this one.
这可是个重要的角色
This is an important character.
观众的第一印象就应该非常好,对吧,贵度
People need to like her right off the bat. Right, Guido?
斯格诺拉,累了就坐下吧
Signora, sit down as if you were drained.
这个女性角色,失去了挑战生活的勇气
This character is a woman who has lost the desire to fight.
因为…说你的台词
because… say your line…
一直不停么? – 什么?
Without stopping? – What?
真的不停么? – 对,是的
Without stopping? – Yes, yes.
你可以完全自♥由♥发挥
I am the one who’s offering you complete freedom.
总之,这样对你不好的,我其实并不惹人喜欢
Anyway, I’m no good to you this way. I’m just a nuisance.
这位是谁?她代表谁呢?
And who’s this? What should she represent?
你听不到么?她是你的老婆
Didn’t you hear? She’s the wife.
别停,她很可爱,充满热情,你是这么认为么?
Still, she’s likable, soulful. Don’t you think?
给我支烟 – 我也没有了,恩力克帮我们买♥♥盒烟去
Gimme a cigarette. – I’ve run out. Enrico, fill us up.
我这有 – 哦,谢谢
Here you go. – Thank you.
别客气
You’re welcome.
我不能这样活下去了
I cannot go on like this any longer.
现在,你告诉我,我该是什么样的
Now, you tell me how I should be.
做一个永远不对别人撒谎,欺骗的人
Not someone who lies and swears he’s telling the truth
哪怕一会儿
every second of the day.
这样的要求你做的到么?你从来都做不到
That would be enough. You don’t even do that.
和你在一起,我从来都没有知道过真♥相♥
With you I never, never know the truth.
一点点的小事你也欺骗
Even in the smallest things.
露莎,那是因为我考虑你的感受
Luisa, I care for you.
撒谎对你太平常了
Lying is like breathing to you.
请再说一次
Repeat that, please.
撒谎对你太平常了
Lying is like breathing to you.
你是个厚颜无♥耻♥的人
So brazen.
他的生活一直都是这样 – 没错
All lines from his life. – Right.
我认识她,还是个公主呢
I know this one. She’s the princess.
我不是已经一个人了么?你还能给我什么呢?
Am I not alone already? What are you giving me?
我还能企盼什么呢?
What have I got to look forward to?
看这边,然后戴上眼镜
Look this way. Put on the glasses.
重复最后一句的台词
Repeat the last line.
我难道不是一个人么?
Am I not alone already?
你一定要说么,对,一定要说
You have to say it, yes, aggressively,
再掺杂点感情
but also with deep bitterness.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!