这是他的错,他还能想得到什么?
It’s his fault. What does he expect?
你以为我真的不懂么?
You think I don’t know that?
你真的是顽固不化
You’re a bit of a bore too.
难道一点批评都不能接受?
You really can’t take the least bit of criticism.
你戴那顶帽子太好玩了,像个老头子一样
You’re so funny with that big hat, made up like an old man.
我不明白,他需要一个女人带给他全新的生活
I don’t understand. He meets a girl that can give him a new life
又把她推走?
and he pushes her away?
是因为他不再相信…
Because he no longer believes in it.
他自己会真的去爱一个人
Because he doesn’t know how to love.
他相信没有任何女人可以改变他
Because it isn’t true that a woman can change a man.
事实上他根本不懂得爱
Because he doesn’t know how to love.
总之我觉得这次很真实
And above all because I don’t feel like telling another pile of lies.
因为他真的不懂得爱
Because he doesn’t know how to love.
我真的抱歉,让你这么远道而来
I’m sorry, Claudia, for making you come all the way here.
别再虚伪了
You’re such a fake.
电影里面根本就没有我的角色
So, there’s no part in the film.
是啊,找不到这样的角色
You’re right. There isn’t.
事实上也没有电影,什么都没有
And there’s no film. There’s nothing anywhere.
如果我可以拿主意,我会把所有人遣散了
If it were up to me we would call it all off now.
哦,原来你在这呢
Ah, here you are.
下周就开拍了,你去了哪了?
Where did you go? We’re starting next week.
你的制片人有个好的打算
Your producer had a great idea.
准备办个舞会庆祝开拍
The greatest cocktail party ever to launch a movie.
那你知道在哪么? – 明天下午,午饭的时候
And you know where? – At the launch pad. Tomorrow afternoon.
电视台,广播台,还有国外记者呢
Radio, television, and all the foreign press.
来吧,贵度,我们要真正开始了
Come on, Guido, we’re starting for real.
抓住他!
Catch him!
走,我们聊聊
Let’s go. Walk!
我要回家了!
I want to go home.
这呢,他在这呢
Here, he’s here.
贵度你去那?这没事了,别走啊
Guido, where are you going? It’s over here.
贵度,今天一定是个伟大的时刻
Guido, I’m sure today will be a beautiful day.
我对你的构思非常好奇…
I’m really curious to finally hear the story…
你是不是过于自爱了,安瑟门先生?
Don’t you take yourself a little too seriously, Mr. Anselmo?
别烦我,我自己可以走
Leave me alone, I can walk by myself.
祝你成功!
Good luck!
多特瑞,原来你在这儿
Dottore, here he is!
安静!
Calm down!
我们都等你这么长时间了,快冷场了啊
We’ve been waiting three days for you. It’s winter already.
请安静!
Attention, please.
您认为色情也是艺术的分支么,或者…
…do you think of pornography as an art form or…
或者色情会打破传统的…
…is pornography a more intense form of…
您为什么从来不拍爱情片?
…why don’t you ever make a film about love?
我希望声明一下…
I wish to announce that…
明天…明天…
Tomorrow… tomorrow…
这部片子您在传达一种什么精神?
What do you think you can teach us?
您认为你的生活可以更加生动么?
Do you really think your life can be of any interest to others?
他要讲话了
He wants to say something.
快回答,说点什么啊,快
Answer, say something, go on.
什么都行,随便说也行
Anything at all! Say anything!
求求你了!
Do it for me!
我保证你…
I promise you…
…这部电影结束后,你想怎样都行
…this film. And afterward, what will you live on?
您是怎样看离婚的?能谈谈么…
Are you for or against divorce? Tell me, frankly…
难道你要离婚么?
Is that your main problem?
您不想说,还是这只是您的借口?
That you can’t communicate? Or is that just a pretext?
你的问题有点不太好!
Your questions betray a certain hostility.
我相信我走的路是正确的
I assure you my director is in great form…
我要怎么办?我该怎么办?
What should I do? What am I supposed to do?
他们该对他友好一点,因为…
…he should be treated with respect, because…
克诺斯雅,原谅我,如果我态度不好的话
Conocchia, forgive me if I treated you badly.
你是世上最伟大的人
You were wonderful, the best of them all.
充满了智慧和爱心
He ponders, considers, reflects.
请讲话!谈谈吧!
Speak! Answer!
我花钱就是要你做事的
I’ve paid for your confusion, your breakdown.
这几个月来我该做的都做了
For months I’ve been paying for everything.
现在退出的话我会杀了你
Quit this film and I’ll ruin you.
他现在可以认我摆布了
He’ll now be at your disposal.
新闻界一直…
The press always has been…
珂劳迪亚,你在哪?给我点鼓励吧,罗瑟拉?
Claudia, where are you? And your spirits, Rossella?
我该怎么做?可以走么?
What should I do? Leave you? Disappear?
这次不用了
You will never be what you once were.
我还会是你的妻子么?你什么时候可以和我结婚?
Will I ever be your wife? When will you truly marry me?
露莎,你真的打算分手么?
Luisa, is it really true that you want a separation?
你舍得离开我么?
That you want to leave me?
我到最后还是接受不了
How can I go on like this ’til the end?
想想你老婆会怎么想?
…and what does your wife think?
在你的右边口袋里,多特里
It’s in your right-hand pocket, Dottore.
够了,贵度
So long, Guido.
我放你右边口袋里了
I put it in your right-hand pocket.
谁都不可以带走,小丑!
Nobody gets away with this. Buffoon!
滚出去,滚!你个胆小鬼!
Out of there, out! You coward!
马上就好,马上!让我想想怎么说
Just a minute, a little moment. I’m thinking of what to say.
我马上就来…很快的!
I’m coming… right away!
真是个多情的种子
Such an incurable romantic.
你要跑到哪里去?
Where are you running, you low-life?
都拆了,伙计们,电影结束了
Take it all down, guys! The film is off.
两天内都拆了,马上开始行动
In two days it all has to be gone. Start right away.
都给我拆了,动手吧!
Tear it all down. Come on!
这就完了,多特里? – 是的,十分感谢!
Is that it, Dottore? – Yes, thanks.
大家保重了,下次再见吧
So long, guys. See you next time.
我们希望是
Let’s hope so.
保重,赛乐!
So long, sailor.
你的决定是对的
You’ve made the right choice.
相信我,今天是个好的开始
Believe me, today is a good day for you.
这些决定不容易,我能理解
These are tough decisions, I know.
我们是对的,我说我们,是因为我一直在乎你的感受
But we intellectuals, and I say we because I consider you such,
任何时候都是一样的
must remain lucid to the bitter end.
生命本来就有好多疑惑
This life is so full of confusion already,
我们何必自寻烦恼呢
that there’s no need to add chaos to chaos.
损失点钱其实是很正常的
Losing money is part of a producer’s job.
我祝贺你,因为你没有办法
I congratulate you. You had no choice.
他却得到报应了
And he got what he deserved,
这么愚蠢的冲动,错误是必然的
for having joined such a frivolous venture so lightheartedly.
听我的,不用自责
Believe me, no need for remorse.
人要学会放弃
Destroying is better than creating
如果我们走的路是错的,就要学会放弃
when we’re not creating those few, truly necessary things.
在这个世界上
But then is there anything so clear and right
没有什么事是绝对的
that it deserves to live in this world?
对他来说,电影失败了,也只是破财而已
For him, the wrong movie is only a financial matter.
对你来说,追求完美才更重要
But for you, at this point, it could have been the end.
放弃没什么不对,象古人一样
Better to quit and strew the ground with salt,
我们总有一天化作尘土,净化这个世界
as the ancients did, to purify the battlefields.
生命尽头,我们需要的是…
In the end what we need is…
纯洁的,透彻的世界
some hygiene, some cleanliness, disinfection.
如果我们玷污了画面,语言,声音
We’re smothered by images, words and sounds
我们就没有权利生存,一点价值都没有了
that have no right to exist, coming from, and bound for, nothingness.
真的的艺术家,是不会象任何人索取什么的
Of any artist truly worth the name we should ask nothing
除了对艺术的追求,什么都可以不要!
except this act of faith: to learn silence.
还记得一本诗集上写着…
Do you remember Mallarme’s homage to the white page?
还有兰波… – 等等,贵度
And Rimbaud… – Guido, wait!
把我当作朋友吧,忘了我的身份
…a poet, my friend, not a movie director. What was his finest poetry?
我们已经准备好了
We’re ready to begin.
那个作者现在已经停笔了,去非洲体验生活了
His refusal to continue writing and his departure for Africa.
恭喜了
Congratulations.
如果我们什么灵感都没有,就算拍了也一文不值
If we can’t have everything, true perfection is nothingness.
原谅我的直言,可是批评家就要敢于说这话
Forgive me for quoting all the time. But we critics… do what we can.
我们的义务就是…排除一切不该有的错误
Our true mission is… sweeping away the thousands of miscarriages
每时每刻…都要…去寻找光明
that everyday… obscenely… try to come to the light.
你真的要放弃这部电影了么?
And you would actually dare leave behind you a whole film,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!