八部半
顾问!我找到他了!
Counselor! I’ve got him!
下来!你下来!
Down! You come down!
马上下来吧!
Down for good!
抱歉这么早打扰您
Forgive this early intrusion.
你好啊
How are you?
我一直都很仰慕您,很荣幸见到您
I am a great admirer of yours. Honored to meet you.
可以么?
May l?
我可以用下打字机么,先生?
Can I use your typewriter, sir?
你的手臂,放松
Your arm, please. Relax it.
年龄? – 四十三
Your age? – 43.
那么,您的下一部作品是什么?
So, what are you cooking up?
又是一部没劲的戏?
Another film without hope?
第一次治疗么? – 是啊
First time taking the cure? – Yes.
深呼吸
Take a deep breath.
请进
Come in.
对不起,我待会儿再来吧 – 没关系,进来吧
I’m sorry. I’ll come back later. – No, do come in.
吸气
Breathe in.
深吸气
Deeper.
早上好啊…我能吸烟么?
Good morning… May I smoke?
咳嗽
Cough.
呼气
Breathe in.
您读过了吧 – 是的
You’ve already read it? – Yes.
吐气
Breathe.
那么…您怎么看?
And… what do you think?
嗯,我记了东西,一会儿给你看
Well, I made some notes, but we’ll talk later.
你身体有点疲劳,可以穿上衣服了
Your system is a bit worn out. You may get dressed now.
这姑娘看起来还行啊,是美国人吧
Nice looking girl. American, right?
你够专业的了
You’ve got some fine merchandise there.
这个治疗对您的病很有帮助,你会很快恢复的
This treatment will do you good, you’ll see.
护士,三百毫升清水
Nurse. 300 ml of holy water,
空腹十五分钟后,吃三片
3 doses to be taken at 1 5 minute intervals, on an empty stomach.
隔一天清洗一次 – 什么时间了?
Mud bath every other day… – What time is it?
泥疗后十分钟,在处方上的药水里泡十分钟
After the mud bath, ten minutes in the mineral water as prescribed…
我在温泉那等你 – 好,谢谢你了
I’ll wait for you at the spring. – Yes, thank you.
先生!
Sir!
您的杯子
Sir, your glass.
在这呢
Over here.
您想聊聊那部电影么? – 那太好啊
You want to talk about the film? – Yes, of course.
好的,那就是说,你想让制♥作♥人也看到我的意见么
Fine. Just tell me if you’d like the producer to see my report.
放心,我不会给您添麻烦的
Frankly, I wouldn’t want to be the one to cause you any trouble.
别担心,让你来就是要听你的意见么
No, don’t worry. I’m the one who called you in.
首先,我觉得这部片子
On first reading it’s evident
缺少矛盾冲突,或者说铺垫的还不够
that the film lacks a problematic, or a philosophical premise…
要坐下聊吗?
Would you like to sit down?
…整体上这部片子没有连贯性
…making the film a series of gratuitous episodes,
影片重点放在非现实主义
perhaps amusing for their ambiguous realism.
会让人觉得主题还不够突出
One wonders what the authors are trying to say…
这是一部让人联想的片子呢?或者是惊栗?
Are they trying to make us think? To scare us?
影片的开端,就显得缺乏灵感
From the start, the action reveals a poverty of poetic inspiration.
希望您别介意,让我来解释一下原因
Forgive me, but this might be the definitive proof
影片的手法有点落后
that cinema is 50 years behind all other arts.
主题显得有些没有意义
The subject doesn’t even have the merits
这部片子,确实需要改改
of an ‘avant garde’ film, but it has all the shortcomings.
看看我的笔记,也许会有点帮助
Here, my notes. I doubt they will be helpful.
我还是有点不敢相信您会考虑我的意见
It’s still a mystery that you’d think of me
从合作的角度来讲,老实说,我觉得您不会考虑
for a collaboration that, frankly, I don’t think can work.
不,绝对不,相反,这对我很有帮助
No, no. On the contrary. You’ll be most helpful.
你看看,这部片子…我真的很想拍出来
You see, the film… I really want to make this film.
我推迟两个星期拍就是因为…
I postponed the shoot for two weeks because…
马责柏塔!你说什么?
Mezzabotta! Pardon me.
马责柏塔!马里奥!你也来了?
Mezzabotta! Mario! You’re here too?
贵度!
Guido!
你这是怎么了?
What happened to you!
嘿,老贵度,最近怎么样?
Hey, big Guido, how are you?
你也开始长白头发了,老了啊!
You’ve sprouted quite a few white hairs, old Snaporaz!
你又喝这个?对你不好的!
Are you drinking that stuff? It’s bad for you.
他们说我的肝…唉,你这是治什么呢?
They said my liver is, well… And you, what’s your treatment?
等一下…珂劳迪亚!
Just a second… Gloria!
你女儿已经成人了啊 – 哦,她不是我女儿
Your daughter. She’s all grown up. – No, she’s not my daughter.
残忍♥的蜜蜂,吸食了花朵美丽的生命
Cruel bees, sucking all the life from these poor flowers.
亲爱的,这是我的朋友… – 对不起,我这鞋…
Darling, this is my friend… – I’m sorry. My shoes…
珂劳迪亚,珂劳迪亚·莫仁 – 你好
Gloria. Gloria Morin. – Nice to meet you.
你好
Fine, thank you.
我认识你,你的爸爸常常提起你
I know all about you. Pupi always, always tells me.
我们还因为评论你的上一部片子大吵一架呢
We even had a big fight when I was very critical of your last film.
是啊,我们真的很喜欢看
That’s not true. You liked it a lot.
去喝点东西吧,走
Let’s go for a drink. Let’s go.
你一个人来得么?你夫人呢?
And you, are you here alone? And your wife?
是啊,一个人来的 – 一个人多好
Yes, I’m alone. – Better that way…
哈哈,还是这样好啊
Well, I mean, better in general…
你听说我和蒂娜的事了吧? – 谁是蒂娜?
You heard about Tina and me? – Tina?
我们在等着宣誓
We’re waiting for an annulment.
所以我们都来了,我们已经订婚了
That’s why we’re here together. We’re engaged.
恭喜你们!
Congratulations.
哈哈,老贵度,你在忙什么呢?
Well, big Guido. What are you working on? Something good?
我在想找一个世外桃源让我静一静
Sure is the ideal place to do some thinking.
丹米尔,我就是作者,这位小姐…对不起,改怎么称呼你?
Daumier, the author, Miss… Pardon me, what is your name?
珂劳迪亚 – 珂劳迪亚·莫仁
Gloria. – Gloria Morin.
见到你很高兴!我非常欣赏您的作品
Nice to meet you. I am a big admirer of yours.
过奖了!
I’m flattered.
你是演员么?我好像在哪见过你的照片
Are you an actress? Did I see your photo somewhere?
演员,是的,嗯…
An actress. Yes, well…
我确实想过,而且野心还不小
I have ambitions in that area. Actually enormous ambitions,
不过也只是想想而已
but that’s all, for the moment.
她可是哲学毕业的哦
She’s got a degree in philosophy.
见到你是我的荣幸 – 马里奥,很高兴见到你
Allow me. Mario Mezzabotta. – Nice to meet you.
我还没拿到文凭,我正在写篇论文,有点不一样的论文
I don’t have a degree. I’m doing my thesis. It’s a bit different.
在写什么? – 是很难的那种
And the subject? – A difficult one.
是探讨男性在现代生活当中的孤独
The loneliness of modern man in contemporary theater.
听起来不错,对吧,专家
Interesting subject. Right, Professor?
要反映点什么呢?是反复无常的幻觉么
And what is the meaning of the capricious apparitions
来体现女性存在的意义
of the girl of the spring?
很纯洁的题材,主题很有亲和力
An offer of purity? Of warmth to the protagonist?
所有我见过的题材中,很明显,这是最糟的了
Of all your story’s overabundant symbols, this is the worst…
希望她写不出来,最好是写不出来!
She didn’t make it. Better that way.
别废话了,你怎么样? – 还好吧
Yack! How are you? – Not too bad.
有人认识你么? – 我想不是吧
Did anybody recognize you? – I don’t think so.
这些包都是你的么?
You brought all that luggage?
有五个箱子,衣服就有好多
It’s just five suitcases. Gowns occupy so much space.
我带来一个…给你看看,全是你带来的?
I brought one… you’ll see. Did you get it all?
珂尔拉,这里晚上很安静的,什么活动都没有
Carla, it’s quiet here at night. There’s nothing going on.
这么时髦的地方,一定有节目的
But it’s a fashionable spa. There must be some fashion shows,
有些酒吧很热闹的啊,酒店里就有
some trendy clubs, even at our hotel.
你去看看了么? – 是啊
vHave you been behaving? – Yes, yes.
可是…我的酒店里已经满了
Actually… I couldn’t get you a room in my hotel,
而且酒店里的人都认识我
and besides it’s full of people who know me.
这样吧,我来安排个地方,找个好点的…
So, I found someplace else. A perfect hotel…
那倒不错,可是… – 为什么要这样?
Very pretty, you know… – But why?
这小子是谁? – 斯古么?呵呵
And how’s this guy? – Sgulp? Great.
你脸色不太好,怎么了?
You look a little pale. How come?
就是这,我说的就是这
See, the hotel is right here.
斯格诺拉,房♥客
Signora, guests!
我就说么,也很一般…
See. Like I told you. It’s not…
这里也很安静啊,你不是饿了么?
but it’s very quiet. If you’re hungry,
我去叫点三明治的来
I’ll get them to bring a couple of sandwiches.
这给我感觉不太好 – 没有啦,这也不错
It feels a little sad here. – No, it’s typical!
我当然饿了,你都吃过午餐了,我还没呢
Besides I’m hungry. You had lunch, but I didn’t.
你好,先生
Hello, Sir.
单人房♥间舒服么
How’s the solitaire coming along?
什么都有的,有单独的卧室和洗手间

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!