Everything’s ready, the room, the bathroom.
放心休息吧,斯格诺拉会象在家一样舒服的
Rest assured. Signora will feel at home.
好的,谢谢你,有什么吃的么?
Yes, thank you. You wouldn’t have anything ready for lunch?
休息室里就有 – 就在这边
The restroom, please? – It’s over there.
我自己去就可以了
I’ll see to it personally.
真不好意思,我的手好脏啊
Trains, such horrible things. They leave your hands so black.
我来了你不高兴么 – 当然高兴
Are you happy I’m here? – Yes.
是一点点还是很开心? – 特别的开心
Really happy or a little happy? – Very happy.
嗯,不错
Hmm. Smack!
你笑起来真甜
Mm, what a nice smell!
贵度,这绒面一定会很皱起来的
Guido, I thought this black velvet was going to wrinkle.
是吗?好,好 – 不,不会皱的
Really? Good, good. – But no. Not a wrinkle.
坐三个小时都不会皱的
Even after a three-hour trip.
你还没说喜不喜欢呢,觉得怎么样?
You didn’t even tell me you like it. Do you like it?
你穿上更漂亮了
Such a beautiful lady!
她戴着很优雅
So refined. That thing she has on her head…
这是什么?舒服么?
What is it? Ploosh?
舒服,舒服 – 哦,还不错
Plush, plush. – Ah, ploosh.
我就是要找这个呢,真是踏破铁鞋呀
I looked around for it like crazy. I was quite desperate.
你真了解我啊,当珂尔拉后悔的时候…
But you know me. When Carla makes up her mind…
好了 – 好了
Snarp! – Sgulp!
我上周读了一个唐纳德的故事
I read a good Donald Duck last week…
有一只恐龙
There was a dinosaur…
她就在这,我的宝贝屁屁 – 正经点,一只恐龙…
Here she is, my sweet-buns. – Be good, a dinosaur…
贵度正经点,你想知道什么?
Guido be good. What do you want to do now?
你肯定会出席么? – 当然了,为什么问这个?
Are you sure you’ve been behaving? – Sure, why?
随便吧,我已经饿了,哦,我的结婚戒指
Anyway, now sweet-buns is hungry. Oh, my wedding ring.
听着,贵度,你可答应过我的…
Listen, Guido. That little thing you promised me…
答应什么了?
What little thing?
我打赌她一定要说她丈夫的事了
Now I bet she brings up her husband again.
你不觉得么?看着吧!老家伙
You don’t think so? You’ll see, old Snaporaz.
可怜的,她看起来一点也不开心
My poor Luigi doesn’t seem happy at all.
你看,我丈夫一点都不自信
You see, my husband is not the confident type.
他只是有点沮丧
He gets depressed.
他一点都不笨,还很聪明的
He’s not stupid, you know. He’s actually very clever…
呜啊,这儿好热
It’s so hot here!
他对罗马的历史了如指掌
He knows all of Roman history by heart.
他只需要一点点的帮助
He just needs a push.
他在石油公♥司♥上班,只有那么一点点薪水
He’s still working at the fuel company, same salary.
是么
Really?
快把钱包给我,别弄花了
Be good and put down my purse. You’ll break it.
我很喜欢这个钱包,是他给我的
I love that little purse. He gave it to me.
你怎么不帮他找份别的工作
Why don’t you find him a job?
你交际广,而且也答应过我的啊
You know so many people. You’ve promised it so many times.
我曾经梦到过
I even had a dream about it.
梦见你真的给他找了份工作
I dreamed that you did find him a job,
可是他疯了,还把我们一起杀了
but he’d lost his mind and killed us both.
啊? – 你和我?
Who? – You and me!
在哪里呢?
Know where we were?
就是在我给你买♥♥领带的地方
In that little street, Via della Croce, where I bought you
你老婆也给你买♥♥过一条的,还记得么?
the same tie your wife did. Do you remember?
我真想知道,你戴的是谁给你买♥♥的
And I never knew if you were wearing hers or mine.
梦里我们躺在床上,相互依偎着,一♥丝♥不♥挂♥的
We were there on a cot, in each other’s arms, naked.
然后他进来把我俩都杀了
And he came in and he killed us both with a broom!
把窗帘放下 – 对
Draw the blinds more. – Yes.
可以了,现在去走廊散散步吧
That’s it. Now go into the corridor for a minute,
然后假装你走错房♥间了
then pretend you’ve come to the wrong room
看到一个陌生人
and found a stranger.
哦!就是这样,我们从没这样过
Oh, that’s good. We’ve never done this one.
站在那别动,让我再看看你
Hold it there. Let me look at you.
不,不是这样,你需要再补补的桩,再多一点
No. No. Your make-up needs to be more, more…
多点什么? – 像个荡♥妇♥一样!
More what? – More like a slut!
来我帮你画画
Give me your eyeliner.
这眼影不错 – 对,就要这样
Nice lampshade. – Yes, yes.
这灯好漂亮,我也想要一个放在我家 – 别动
I’d like one for my place. – Don’t move.
这酒店叫什么来着?
What is this hotel called?
旅行宾馆
The Railway Hotel.
我要写信给我丈夫
I want to write to my husband so he’ll send me
让他马上给我快递,他写的信很得体的
an express letter right away. He writes such nice letters.
我会让你看看的 – 好,别动
I’ll let you read them. – Fine, but keep still…
做个诱惑的表情
Make a slutty face.
走到走廊那
Go out in the corridor.
这就是我需要演的那部分么 – 是的
So, it’s a part I have to play. – Yes.
你怎么看我?你的演员么?
Who do you think I am? One of your actresses?
你不觉得我可以变成他们一样么
You don’t think I could be one of them?
那可不是我想要的生活
Not me. I wouldn’t want to lead that life.
我喜欢一直在家待着
I like staying home.
好,快出去吧,我要假装睡觉了
Go on, get out. I’m sleeping now.
告诉我,你是不是很喜欢我这样呀
Tell me. If I were really to do something like this,
你有点嫉妒了吧
would you be jealous?
为什么?真的么?
Why? Would you really?
也许吧
Who knows?
你需要点什么 – 不,我只是走错房♥间了
May I get you something? – No, I just came out on a whim.
要我给你放点水洗澡么 – 不用了,我只是…
Would you like me to run you a bath? – No, I was just…
要喝点水么? – 不了,谢谢你
A glass of water, perhaps? – No, thank you.
碰到谁了?说什么呢?
What did she want? What did she say?
是主人,她要给我杯水
The owner, she wanted to give me a glass of water.
过来点,来
Come here. Come.
拿开床单
Open up the sheet.
贵度,你喜欢我么? – 当然了
Guido, do you love me a little? – Yes, yes.
是你么,妈妈?
Is that you, Mama?
好难过,儿子,好伤心
So many tears, my son, so many tears.
爸爸,等等!别走
Papa, wait! Don’t go.
我们还没谈完啊
We talked so little.
爸爸,我有好多事不明白
Listen Papa, I have so many questions.
我还不能马上回答你
I cannot answer them yet.
这的屋顶好低,你看看
See the ceiling here? It’s so low.
我想要个高点的,这个太糟了,儿子,我不喜欢
I would have liked it higher. It’s ugly, my son, ugly.
我想换一换了,你能帮我么?
I would have liked it different. Couldn’t you take care of it?
你画画不错,能不能帮我…
You used to draw so well. I’d like…
哦,卡门多,本不该麻烦他的
Oh, the Commendatore, he shouldn’t have bothered.
嗨 – 我现在有点时间
Hello. – Respects. He’s got very little time.

Hi.
我的儿子怎么样了?
How is he doing, this son of mine?
小心啊,不要让他骗了你
Careful. Don’t let him move you.
他不是很好?怎么了?
He isn’t doing well? How come?
我知道这很难过,不应该犯这样的错的
It is so hard, realizing that one has made such huge mistakes.
可是我…
But l…
你妈妈给你做了点心
Mother prepared you a little something.
奶酪和桃子
A little cheese and two peaches.
不用担心我了
Don’t worry about me.
好吧,虽然这里有点冷清
Sure, this place gets a little lonely,
你妈妈会每天来陪我的
but your mother comes every day.
她给我做伴,帮我打点一切
She keeps me company, you know. And keeps everything in order.
应该客气点的
A little decorum is always necessary.
我们就是这么长大的
That’s how we were brought up.
和你妻子,露莎也是这样的么?
And with your wife, Luisa — all fine?
是啊,露莎
Yes. Luisa…
你们俩在一起真好,再见了,我的儿子
You two together have been my joy. Goodbye, son…
这是什么地方?你喜欢吗?
What is this place? Do you like it here?
我还没布置好呢
I haven’t figured it out yet.
这里会变得很温馨的
But it’s going much better.
首先,看这…
At first, you see, at first…
贵度!我的宝贝儿子,让我看看你还需要点什么?
Guido! I do my best. What more can I do?
可怜的贵度,你肯定精疲力尽了,要不咱们回家吧
Poor Guido, you must be tired. Shall we go home?
我是露莎,你的老婆啊,不记得我了么?
I’m Luisa, your wife. Don’t you recognize me?
你想什么呢?
What are you thinking about?
嗨! – 你好!
Hello. – Hello.
下午好!
Good afternoon.
贵度!过两天,你就会适应的
Guido! In a few days, I’ll get you an introduction
很快你就可以得到建议了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!