Guess what?
现在就我们俩
We’re all alone.
是吗
Yeah?
是 杰克叔叔带大家去象峰了
Yeah. Uncle Jack took everybody down to Elephant Butte,
因为他买♥♥了艘新游艇
on account of he got this new Chaparral.
挺厉害的
It’s pretty bad-ass,
但我跟他说
but I told him…
我对滑水不怎么感兴趣
I’m not really big into waterskiing,
而且 得有人
plus, somebody’s…
照顾好你
gotta take care of you.
我劝了他很久 但
Took some convincing, but…
现在
now…
整个周末只有你和我
it’s just you and me the whole weekend.
有件事我很需要你帮忙
And I– I’d really like your help with something.
所以
So…
我不喜欢整这套
I– I hate to be all like…
但我们得约法三章
But we gotta talk ground rules.
如果你动了逃跑的心思
Uh, if you tried to, you know, escape,
我就只好去探望那个小男孩了
I’m gonna have to visit the little boy.
到时候
It’ll basically be…
就不是我能掌控的了
out of my hands at that point.
杰克叔叔对你做了承诺
Uncle Jack made you that promise,
他会遵守诺言的
and he’s gonna want to stick to it.
所以
So…
别搞小动作 行吗
good behavior, right?
行吗
Right?

Good.
谢谢你 杰西
I appreciate it, Jesse.
得确保你不会
Gotta make sure you don’t…
引起太多注意
draw too much attention.
从现在起我会让你更干净的 好吗
I’ma do a better job of keeping you clean from now on, okay?
我保证
Promise.
阿罗兹路
*沿着海滩开车兜风*
*Take a drive along the beach*
*抑或在家看看电视*
*Or stay at home and watch TV*
*这对我来说不重要*
*You see it really doesn’t matter much to me*
*我没打算搬进来*
*I’m not talking about moving in*
*我没想要改变你的*
*And I don’t wanna change your–*
真乖
Good job.
看看这个
Hey, check this out.
里面没有水
There’s no water in it.
里面之前有水
There used to be water in it,
但几年前水抽干了 因为
but they took it out a couple years ago ’cause of…
一些保险的事
some insurance thing.
好了
Okay, so,
其实没有那么重 但
it’s not actually that heavy, but…
我试过 我自己没法搞定
try as I might, I can’t ever get this thing on by myself.
你怎么抬方便 向前还是向后
What are you better at, going forwards or backwards?
好吧 先一起向旁边抬吧
Okay, well, let’s both go sideways for a while.
小心手指
Watch your fingers.
我其实想
I thought maybe I could just
吊在这边的天花板上
hang it from the ceiling here…
然后把车开到下面 直接落在上面 但
and just drive right under and drop it in, but my…
房♥东不希望我这么干
landlord didn’t really like that idea.
应该好了
I guess that’s good.
我在分类信息网上找到的
I found this thing on Craigslist.
所以
So…
-好了 -你就找我帮你这个忙
– Yeah. – So is that what you needed help with?
一部分
Part of it.
毒品界的核心人物
The drug kingpin once known
名声响彻西南部的海森堡
throughout the southwest as Heisenberg
可能还有最后一名受害人
may yet claim a final victim.
德州警方正在调查休斯顿一女士中毒案
Texas authorities investigating the poisoning of a Houston woman
以及她与沃尔特·怀特犯罪组织的可能联♥系♥
are looking into her possible connection to Walter White’s criminal organization.
该女士尚在抢救中 情况危急
The unnamed woman, who is hospitalized in critical condition,
基本无生还可能
is not expected to survive.
怀特曾任阿尔布开克教师
White, the former Albuquerque school teacher
在被全球通缉六个月后
who was the subject of a six-month international manhunt,
在周二晚间死于帮派屠♥杀♥现场
was found dead late Tuesday at the scene of a gang massacre
现场死亡九人
which claimed the lives of nine people.
今日外汇市场美元下跌
The dollar is down today on the foreign exchange markets
欧元上周也经历了剧烈震荡
after an extremely turbulent week for the Euro.
道琼斯指数下降十五个点
The Dow Jones is down 15 points,
纳斯达克指数下降三十四个点
the NASDAQ is down 34 points,
标普500上涨十个点
and the S&P 500 is up ten points.
已经被无限期转移 此前七成部件被发现
…have been moved indefinitely after the discovery of asbestos
含有石棉
in 70 percent of the units.
所有居民被临时转移
All residents have been temporarily relocated…
阿罗兹路
瞧那只猫抓了什么
Hey there, look what the cat dragged in.
我幻听了吗 你之前在跟谁讲话
Did I hear voices? Were you talking to somebody?
没有啊
Nope, not that I know of.
卢 你在干嘛
Hey there, Lou. What you up to?
做园艺呢
A little horticultural maintenance.
你那边的榕属植物看起来病怏怏的
This ficus down at your end has been looking kinda puny.
得治一治病虫害
Gotta keep the thrift bugs off it.
榕属是花草还是树
So, is a ficus technically a plant or a tree?
这得看情况
I’d say it all depends. Um…
记住 这个属有八百多个物种
Keep in mind you got over 800 species of the darned thing.
好吧 卢 保重
Well, all right, Lou, you have a good one.
好 你也小心
Yeah. Don’t take any wooden nickels.
我的天 那家伙
Oh, man. That guy.
他这个点不应该在家的
He’s not supposed to be home at this hour.
他没看到你真是谢天谢地
We really lucked out that he didn’t see you.
他总是神出鬼没的 爱管闲事
He’s just always lurking around, being nosy.
我敬他是个越战老兵 但…
I mean, he was in Vietnam, which I totally respect, but still…
你觉得我家怎么样
How you like my place?
挺好的
Yeah, it’s… it’s nice.
色调
Kinda…
挺柔和
pastel.
-好看的那种 -是吧
– But in a good way. – Yeah, right?
让我想到复活节彩蛋
I was thinking of Easter eggs,

but…
我最近想换新漆
lately, I’m thinking I might like to try some new paint.
这个色有点看腻了
This stuff is starting to feel pretty tired.
好吧
Okay.
那你 所以你叫我过来
Sure, so, you– Is that why I’m here?
是想让我帮你刷漆吗
You want me to help you paint?
也许吧
Maybe, yeah, um…
之后还有时间的话
If we have some time left over.
但首先
But, first, uh…

Oh, shit!
老天
Jesus!
托德
Todd…
什么
What…
什么
What…

Ah, shit!
好吧 拜托
Okay, please don’t,
你这样让我更难受了
you know, make me feel worse than I already do.
这是谁
Who is this?
索尼娅 清洁阿姨
Sonia, my cleaning lady.
其实
And honestly,
我不想说太多
I don’t feel much like talking about it, so…
你愿意帮我吗 杰西
You want to give me a hand, Jesse?
两边对齐
Just keep it straight.
慢着
W– wait.
打开
Unroll it.
这个我还要
Kinda need this.
好了
Okay.
现在我们只用等
Now, we just gotta wait
爱管闲事的卢出门打保龄就行了
for nosy Lou to go bowling.
他应该过一个小时就会走

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!