第三类接触
朱莉娅·菲利普斯 迈克尔·菲利普斯
出品
特别演出
理查德·德雷弗斯
编剧 导演
史蒂芬·斯皮尔伯格
墨西哥 索诺拉沙漠
现今
我们是最先到的吗?
Are we the first?
我们是最先到的吗?
Are we the first to arrive here?
翻译来了么?
Is the interpreter with you?
我不是专职翻译 我是绘图的
I’m not a professional interpreter. My occupation is cartography.
绘制地图
I’m a mapmaker.
你能法英互译么?
Can you translate French into English and English into French?
是的 我和赫莫拉别♥墅♥的负责人解释过
Yes, I explained to the team leader in Villa Hermosa.
我只是有一点吃惊
I’m just a little taken by surprise.
你为这个项目工作多久了?
从一开始我就跟着美国队
实际上 我在特别为你召开并已结束的蒙索罗会议上见过你
特别为法国人 祝贺你-如果还不算晚的话
他们都在那边
They’re all there! All of them!
检查着陆标记
Check for landing marks!
兰康先生要知道引擎号♥码
Mr. Lacombe wants the numbers off the engine blocks!
M-447148
M-447148
W-445529
W-445529
号♥码是 445529 核对
Number 445529, check!
右缸里面有大约46加仑
Approximately 46 gallons in the right tank!
447149 核对
447149, check!
告诉我 发生什么事情了?
Tell me something. What’s happening here?
-是19号♥ -19怎么了?
– It’s flight number 19! – 19 what?
这是一次在朗德代尔要塞的海军空军站训练任务
It’s that training mission from the naval air station at Fort Lauderdale.
他们当时在旧船上测试目标
They were doing target runs on an old hulk.
谁还会用这个飞行?
Who flies crates like these anymore?
没有人 这些飞机在1945年就失踪了
No one! These planes were reported missing in 1945.
但是它看上去很新
But it looks brand-new!
飞行员在哪里?
Where’s the pilot?
我不明白
I don’t understand!
全体机员都到哪里去了?
Where’s the crew?!
怎么可能?
How the hell did it get here?!
他说是个当地人
He says this guy’s local.
他昨天晚上在这里他看到了
He was here last night. He saw it happen.
被太阳晒伤了?
Sunburn?
他说太阳昨天晚上出来了
He says the sun came out last night.
他说太阳对他唱歌♥
He says it sang to him.
空中交通管制
印第安纳波利斯中心
恩尼 盯着点这个
Ernie, keep an eye on that point-out.
在122.5上
He’s on 122.5.
我马上就回来
I’ll be right back.
印第安纳波利斯中心 在东31方位有飞机么?
Indianapolis Center, you have any traffic for Air East 31?
东31 没有
Air East 31, negative.
唯一的飞机是TWAL-1011 在你六点钟方向
The only traffic I have is a TWA L-1011 in your 6:00 position…
范围 15英里(约24公里)
range 15 miles…
以及一架阿勒格尼DC-9在你12点钟方向 50英里(约80.5公里)
and an Allegheny DC-9 in your 12:00 position, 50 miles.
待机 我会看一下宽带 完毕
Stand by. I’ll take a look at broadband, over.
东31 有飞机2点钟方向 在上方并正在下降
Air East 31 has traffic 2:00, slightly above and descending.
东31 已收到
Air East 31, roger.
我已找到该位置
I have a primary target about that position now.
没有发现飞行物
I have no known traffic.
待机 我会核查 完毕
Stand by, I’ll check low, over.
查一下他们是否知道这是什么
Check and see if they know who it is.
指挥中心 东31
Center, Air East 31.
此飞机飞行不低于我们
The traffic’s not lower than us.
它现在在1点钟方向 仍旧在我上方并正在下降
He’s 1:00 now, still above me and descending.
东31 你能告诉我飞机型号♥么?
Air East 31, can you say aircraft type?
不行 指挥中心 无法确认
Negative, Center, no distinct outline.
说实话 目标非常明显
To tell you the truth, the target is rather brilliant.
我从没见过比他更亮的防碰撞灯
It has the brightest anti-collision lights I think I’ve ever seen.
由白变红
Alternating white to red.
非常耀眼
The colors are striking.
指挥中心 这是TWA 517
Center, this is TWA 517.
现在这架飞机看上去像异常明亮的着陆导航灯
Traffic now looks like extra-bright landing lights.
我想东面有着陆导航灯亮着
I thought Air East had his landing lights on.
可能是卫星
It could be a satellite.
找到目标 在你10点钟方向
Air East 31, I have a primary target now in your 10:00 position…
5英里 完毕
five miles, over.
确认 31
Affirmative, 31.
飞机正朝东北飞行 无法辨认高度
The traffic is proceeding northeast. No altitude readout.
收到 看上去没有什么问题
Roger, Center. It doesn’t appear he’ll be a problem.
它正准备下降到比我低1500英尺的高度
He’s going to descend about 1500 feet below me.
等一下
Wait a second!
一号♥待命
Stand by, one.
好的 东31飞机已转弯
Okay, Center, Air East 31. The traffic has turned.
它正朝我的挡风玻璃飞来 我们正在掉头
He’s heading for my windshield. We’re turning immediately.
下降并保持飞行水平310
Descend and maintain flight level 310.
转左30度
Break Allegheny, turn right 30 degrees.
问一下45区他们有没有在进行什么测试
Get on the horn to the 45th Recon Wing and see what they’re testing up there.
你们是否在管制区2508进行测试?
Do you have test operations in restricted area 2508?
东31 收到
Air East 31, roger.
飞行物为发光物体并不呈球体运动趋势运动
The traffic is luminous and exhibiting non-ballistic motion.
收到 31号♥ 如无问题继续下降
Roger, Air East 31. Continue descent at your discretion.
好的 同意下降
Okay, Center. Descent at pilot’s discretion is approved.
飞行物继续上升 非常明亮 移♥动♥迅速
The traffic is approaching head-on, ultra-bright and really moving.
现在就在我们旁边 非常接近
And right by us! Right now! Now that was really close.
东310已超出340
Air East 31 is out of 340…
问他们是否想要正式汇报
Ask if they want to report officially.
TWA 517 你们是否要报告发现不明飞行物? 完毕
TWA 517, do you want to report a UFO? Over.
TWA 517 你们是否要报告发现不明飞行物? 完毕
TWA 517, do you want to report a UFO? Over.
不 我们不想汇报
Negative. We don’t want to report.
东31 你们是否要报告发现不明飞行物? 完毕
Air East 31, do you wish to report a UFO? Over.
不 我们也不想汇报
Negative. We don’t want to report one either.
东31 你们是否要报告别的什么? 完毕
Air East 31, do you wish to file a report of any kind? Over.
我不知道应该报告什么 指挥中心
I wouldn’t know what kind of report to file, Center.
东31 我也是一样
Air East 31, me neither.
我会继续追踪这个飞行物 完毕
I’ll try to track traffic to destination, over.
印第安纳州 曼西
巴里?
Barry?
亲爱的?
Honey?
巴里
Barry!
爸爸 帮我解决这个难题吧
Dad, do my problems for me.
我没必要解决你的难题
I don’t have to do your problems for you.
你自己解决自己的难题
You do your problems for you.
这就是我能毕业的原因 现在我不用再解难题了
That’s why I graduated, so I don’t have to do problems.
我不明白这些分数
I don’t understand these fractions.
好吧60的三分之一是多少?
All right. What’s one-third of 60?
这就是分数 我不懂
That’s a fraction. I don’t understand it.
好吧 看
All right, look.
就说
Let’s say…
那个车子有60英尺长
that this boxcar is 60 feet long.
三分之一穿过这个路口
And one-third is across this switch here.
现在另一部火车来了
And now another train is coming.
你必须把这个车子移开铁轨多少
How far do you have to move this boxcar off the track…
才能使另一部火车不撞上它?
so that the other train doesn’t smash it?
快一点 布拉得 火车上有上千个生命呢
Quickly, Brad, there are thousands of lives at stake.
布拉得 说些什么
Brad, any answer.
记得上星期
Remember last weekend…
你向每个人保证这个周末去看电影?
you promised everybody a movie this weekend?
亲爱的?
Honey?
还有你保证一起玩高尔夫的
And you also promised Goofy Golf.
洛伊 我桌子上的这些都是什么?
Roy, what is all this stuff on my table?
我想我告诉过你这桌子是放我的东西的
I thought I told you this was for my stuff.
我的意思是 你可以用那个桌子
I mean, you can have that table.
我不想看到这个在我桌子上
I don’t want this on my table.
这个能招破伤风
This can cause tetanus!
-这是什么? -你知道正在放什么么?
– What is this? – You know what’s playing?
皮诺乔 孩子们从来没看过看皮诺乔
Pinocchio! The kids have never seen Pinocchio.
你们从来没看过你们会喜欢的
You guys have never seen it. You’ll love it.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!