你要知道 你看起来很紧张 詹金
You know, your look is very intense, Jenkin.
对不起
Sorry.
“对不起 长官”
“Sorry, meneer.”
对不起 长官
Sorry, meneer.
所以我们就只要做一把很复杂的钥匙
So all we have to do is make a really complex key…
安静
Silence.
就是做一把非常复杂的钥匙
..is make a really complex key,
然后插入牢房♥外铁护板的钥匙孔
then get it to reach a keyhole on the other side
打开进一米厚的铁门
of a steel-panel, three-inch-thick iron door
进入之前完全到不了的地方
to which we have totally no access?
你完全疯了
Total crazy.
不过我喜欢
I love it.
第100天
太好了
Ah, yes!
太好了 太好了
Yes, yes!
不 不 不
No, no! No!
提姆 提姆 提姆
Tim. Tim, Tim, Tim, Tim!
有人来了 快点
Somebody’s coming. Quick!
不 快点 出来 快点 出来啊
No, no. Come on, come out. Come out. Get out.
提姆 提姆
Tim! Tim!
快点
Come on!
我在学校打了一个男孩
I punched a boy at school.
为什么
Why?
因为他叫我混♥蛋♥
Because he called me a bastard
而且他说我没有爸爸
and he said I don’t have a Papa…
但那不是真的
but that’s not true.
我很抱歉
I’m sorry.
我都做了什么啊
What have I done?
你生我的气了吗 爸爸
Are you angry with me Papa?
没有 没有
Non. Non.
我一点也不生气
I’m not angry at all.
今天是我一整年中最好的一天
This is my best day in the whole year…
因为看见你了
seeing you.
妈妈说等到他们放你出来
Mum says when they let you go,
我都23岁长胡子了
I’m going to have a beard and be 23 years old.
真的吗
Is that true?
我向你保证
I promise you…
我不会在这里待太久了
I won’t be here much longer.
退后
Back off!
你怎么回事 你吓到他了
What’s the matter with you? You are scaring him!
不许动 身体往后靠
Play still and lean away,
否则我就把孩子带走
or I cut the children.
你们这些人怎么回事
What is wrong with you people?!
好吧 这次探视结束
OK. This session is terminated.
把那个女人带进来
Get the woman in here.
好吧 好吧 我 我很抱歉
OK. OK, I’m s… I’m sorry.
把他弄出去 这次探视结束了
Get him out of here. This session’s over.
快过来 安托万
Come Antoine!
求你了 还不到30分钟 拜托
Please. This is less than 30 minutes. Please. Please.
不要 求你了 求求你了
No, please! Please!
快点 安托万 快点过来
Allez, viens, Antoine. Vite.
她的签证怎么样了
What’s happening with her visa?
又被拒绝了 我们要去上诉
They rejected it again. We’re going to appeal.
-结束了 结束了 -她还好吗
– Finished! It’s finished! – Is she well?
她好吗 她怎么样了
Is she well? How is she?
她祝你 结婚五周年快乐
She wishes you “happy fifth wedding anniversary”.
别再说狗屁法语 出去 快出去
Enough of this French shit. Get out! Now! Out!
她要搬到波尔多去
She’s moving to Bordeaux.
我很抱歉
I’m sorry.
-爸爸 -对不起 伦纳德
– Papa! – I’m sorry, Leonard.
-爸爸 -别喊了
– Papa! – Stop shouting.
爸爸 爸爸
Papa! Papa!
把你的
Get your…! Hey! Hey!
17秒 跑
17. Go!
第142天
15秒
15 seconds.
你儿子怎么样了
How, uh… how is your son?
好吧 我们再来一次
OK. Let’s go again.

Go!
他这次探视挺糟糕的
He had a bad visit.
对 我听说了
Ja, I heard.
你呢 你父亲怎么样了
And you? How is your father doing?
我不知道
I don’t know.
他病了
He’s sick.
我们得离开这里
We need to get out of here.
我想到个点子
I think I have an idea.
安托万 他给我做了个风筝
Antoine, he made me a kite.
上面有一个带黑色细线的小纺锤
It has a small spindle of fine black thread on it.
我可以在钥匙两端绑上线 把它传过来
I can tie the key at both ends, put it across.
大功告成
Et voilà.
我喜欢这个滑轮方法
I liked the pulley idea.
-不行 -怎么了
– No. – What?
如果你不能转动钥匙
If you can’t turn it,
它就完全没有意义
it’s… just totally pointless.
毫无意义吗
Totally pointless?
好吧
Ok.
我们要怎么从这里碰到这里
Well, what can take us from this to this?
而且要用牢房♥里的东西
That we have access to from inside the cell.
没错
Exactly.
你看 这就是用绳子明智之处
You see, that’s why the string is smart.
我们可以把它放在这里
We can keep it here
而且他们永远想不出
and they’ll never work out…
下午好 长官
Afternoon, meneer.
你们在说什么
What were you talking about?
没什么 长官 我们只是在聊天
Nothing, meneer. We were just talking.
-是的 -正在打扫 对吧
– Yeah. – Sweeping, yeah?
打扫牢房♥ 净化心灵 长官
Clean cell, clean heart, meneer.
也许吧
Perhaps.
-好了 他走了 -他站在那多久
– OK, he’s gone. – How long was he there for?
他听见了吗 他听到什么了吗
Did he hear us? Did he hear anything?
我们没有说什么违规的话
We weren’t saying anything incriminating.
好 好吧 如果他问我们
OK. OK, if he ask question of us,
我们只是在讨论
we were just talking about…
我们刚才说到了线 对吧
we talk about string, huh?
讨论怎么挂扫帚 没错 就这么说
For how we hang up the broom. Huh? That’s it.
我们聊得忘乎所以了
We forget everything else.
等等 等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait.
没错 把它给我
Oh, yeah, yeah. Give it to me.
没错
Oh, yes.
继续
Going…
可以了吗
You get it?
-还没有 -再伸一点吗
– Not quite. – Any more?
糟了
Oh, no.
该死的
Shit!
好了 好了
Ok. Ok.
就这样
Ja.
怎么啦
So?

Look.
我整晚没睡
I have not slept all night.
但是你成功了吗
But you did it?
-两扇门都搞定了 -真的吗
– Both doors. – Really?
你真的两扇门都打开了吗
You actually opened… both the doors?
对 我真得做到了
Ja. I actually did.
太好了
Très bien.
垃圾吗
Rubbish?
干得漂亮
Nice work.
我们看不到它开花了
Hey, we’re not going to be able to see it flower.
那边是外面的街道
That’s the street outside.
那是什么声音
What the hell is that noise?
小心
Heads up.
我去
Shit.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!