摄影 保罗·维尔霍文
主演 迈克尔·道格拉斯
本能
主演 莎朗·斯通
主演 乔治·杜德拉
珍妮·翠普莱伦
丹尼斯·阿兰特 莱拉里·萨雷
布鲁斯·简 切尔西·罗斯 韦恩·奈特
丹尼·梵·巴根 斯蒂芬·伯尔斯基 本杰明·莫顿
哈佛·福尔
威廉·比斯里 路易斯·蒂普西多
服装设计 艾伦·米洛维奇
音乐制♥作♥ 杰里·戈德史密斯
化妆 罗伯·伯顿
剪辑 佛兰克·伍斯吉
屏幕设计 特伦斯·马奇
摄影导演 简·德·邦特
剧本 乔·伊斯特哈斯
制片 阿兰·马修
导演 保罗·维尔霍文
-尼克 到了 -好的
-Here we go, Nick. -All right
-早安 探长 -来两个探长的镜头
-Good morning, Detective. -I want a shot of the two detectives.
大家退后
Keep it back, folks.
-你好 -早上好
-Howdy. -Morning.
在上面
Up there.
加斯 进行的如何? 早 皮特
How’s it going, Gus? Morning, Pete.
-这小子是谁? -强尼·巴兹 是摇滚歌♥手
-Who was this fucking guy? -Rock and roll, Gus. Johnny Boz.
-从没听说过 -老早就出名了 牛仔
-Never heard of him. -Before your time, cowboy.
-朗尼 他们在哪? -楼上右手边房♥间
-Hey, Ronny, where they hiding? -Upstairs, to the right.
在60年代中期有过几首畅销曲子 在菲尔摩街有间俱乐部
Mid ’60s, had five or six hits. Got a club down on Fillmore now.
现在没有了
Not now, he don’t.
-死者在何时死亡的? -快有结果了
-Do we have a time of death? -Almost.
-这是托卡队长 -认识了
-Do you guys know Captain Tallcott? -Sure.
-署长怎么也来了? -来视察
-What’s the Chief’s office doing here? -Observing.
-法医官 怎样? -92度 大约6小时前
-What’s it say, Doc? -Ninety-two degrees. About six hours.
死亡时间约在凌晨两点左右
Puts time of death at around 2:00 a.m.
请把那边窗帘拉上
Can somebody close the drapes over there?
大约1小时前女佣发现的尸体
Maid came in about an hour ago and found the body.
-她不是住客 -或许是女佣干的
-She’s not a live-in. -Maybe the maid did it.
她54岁 体重240磅
She’s 54 years old and weighs 240 pounds.
-尸体没有淤伤 -不是女佣干的
-No bruises on the body. -It ain’t the maid.
天知道
Never know.
抱歉
Sorry.
别人最后一次见到他 是在午夜他和女友离开俱乐部
He was last seen leaving the club with his girlfriend about midnight.
-那是什么? -冰锥 放在咖啡桌上
-What was it? Ice pick. -Left it in the living room.
床单上血迹斑斑
There’s come stains all over the sheets.
-真有一套 -他还没玩完就玩完了
-Very impressive. -He got off before he got off.
各位 这件事情十分敏感
Gentlemen, this is sensitive.
巴兹先生对市长竞选贡献良多
Mr. Boz was a major contributor to the mayor’s campaign.
他同时也是王宫艺术馆委员会的主席
He was chairman of the board of the Palace of Fine Arts.
你说他是摇滚乐手
I thought he was a rock and roll star.
他是个过气的摇滚乐手
He was a retired rock and roll star.
他是个有头有脸的人
A civic-minded, very respectable rock and roll star.
那是什么?
Then, what’s that over there?
看来是有头有脸的可♥卡♥因♥
Looks like civic-minded, very respectable cocaine.
听着 这件事搞得我焦头烂额
Listen to me, Curran. I’m gonna get a lot of heat on this.
我不许你出岔错
I don’t want any mistakes.
他的女友叫什么名字?
What’s Boz’s girl friend’s name?
“凯瑟琳·楚梅 迪维洛街162号♥”
“Catherine Tramell, 162 Divisadero.”
-乐意为您服务 队长 -他本来如日中天
-Always a pleasure, Captain. -He’s up bright and early.
直到被打了十八个洞
He doesn’t usually punch in ’til after his 18 holes.
强尼和市长一定关系暖昧
Johnny and the mayor must have been very tight.
尼克 三点钟别忘了
Nick, keep your 3:00.
你又要我办这案子…
You want me to work the case…
-我叫你遵命! -行了
-I said, keep it! -All right.
我会去
I’ll keep it.
早 我是柯伦探长 这是莫伦探长
Good morning. I’m Detective Curran. This is Detective Moran.
旧金山警局 想找凯瑟琳·楚梅小姐谈一谈
San Francisco Police Department. I’d like to speak to Catherine Tramell.
请进
Come in.
请坐 等一下就来
Sit, please. Just a moment.
天哪! 他俩都有毕加索的画
Ain’t that cute? They got his and hers Picasso’s.
-你连毕加索是谁都搞不清 -当然知道 这底下有写
-I didn’t know you knew a Picasso. -Sure I do. It says right here.
她的比较大
Hers is bigger.
抱歉来打扰你 只是有几个问题请问一下
Sorry to bother you. We just got a couple of questions.
-是风化组的吗? -不 凶杀组的
-Are you vice? -No, we’re homicide.
有何贵干?
What do you want?
你上一次见到强尼·巴兹是何时?
When was the last time you saw John Boz?
他死了?
Is he dead?
你怎么会认为他死了?
Why do you think he’s dead?
不然你们来干嘛?
Well, you wouldn’t be here otherwise, would you?
你昨晚和他在一起吗?
Were you with him last night?
你们该找凯瑟琳 不是我
You’re looking for Catherine, not me.
你又是谁? 我叫洛茜
Who are you? I’m Roxy.
是她的朋友
I’m her friend.
请问你的朋友在哪里?
Well, Roxy, do you know where your friend is?
她在海滩的屋子那里 海岸路1402号♥
She’s out at the beach house at Stenson. Seadrift 1402.
谢了
Thanks.
你们在浪费时间
You’re wasting your time.
不是凯瑟琳杀的
Catherine didn’t kill him.
楚梅小姐吗?
Miss Tramell?
中午好 我是柯伦探长 他是莫伦
Good afternoon. I’m Detective Curran. This is Detective Moran.
-旧金山警局… -我知道你们是谁
-We’re with the San Francisco Police… -I know who you are.
他怎么死的?
So, how did he die?
被谋杀
He was murdered.
显然是的
Obviously.
-怎么被杀的? -被冰锥杀死的
-How was he murdered? -With an ice pick.
你和他在一起约会多久了?
How long were you dating him?
我没和他约会 我和他打炮
I wasn’t dating him. I was fucking him.
你是职业的吗?
What are you, a pro?
我只是业余的
No, I’m an amateur.
你和他的性关系有多久了?
How long were you having sex with him?
大约一年半
About a year and a half.
-你昨晚和他在一起吗? -是的
-Were you with him last night? -Yes.
和他一起离开俱乐部?
Did you leave the club with him?
-是的 -和他一道回家?
-Yes. -Did you go home with him?
没有 在俱乐部喝完酒后一起离开
No. We had a drink at the club. We left together.
他回家 我则回到这里
He went home, and I came out here.
昨晚有谁和你在一起吗?
Was there anyone with you last night?
没有 昨晚我没心情干那事
No. I wasn’t in the mood last night.
有件事问你一下 楚梅小姐
Let me ask you something, Miss Tramell.
你为他的死感到难过吗?
Are you sorry he’s dead?
是的
Yeah.
我喜欢操他
I liked fucking him.
我不想再多谈了
Look, I don’t really feel like talking anymore.
可不可以到局里谈一下
Listen, lady, we can do this downtown, if you want.
干脆逮捕我好了…
So read me my rights and arrest me…
那样我就跟你们去
and then I’ll go downtown.
不然就滚远一点
Otherwise, get the fuck out of here.
请吧
Please.
不简单
Nice girl.
抱歉! 我在外面耽搁了一下
I’m sorry, Beth. I got hung up in Stenson.
-你还好吗 尼克? -很好啊
-How are you, Nick? -I’m fine.
别这样 贝丝 我现在很好 我们还要耗多久?
Come on, Beth. You know I’m fine. How long do we have to keep doing this?
那得看风纪组的脸色
As long as Internal Affairs wants you to, I suppose.
-请坐 -胡说八道 你明明知道
-Have a seat. -It’s bullshit. You know it is.
我知道 让我们坐下来 想法子解决一下 好吗?
I know it is. But sit down, anyway, so we can get it over with, okay?
事情如何?
So, how are things?
一切顺利
Things are fine.
我告诉你一切顺利
I told you, all right? Things are fine.
私生活如何?
How is your personal life?
我的性生活十分愉快
My sex life is fine.
自从没见到你 性生活无聊透顶
My sex life is actually pretty shitty since I stopped seeing you.
开始长茧了
I started developing calluses.
抱歉
Sorry.
酗酒呢?
How’s the booze?
三个月来滴酒不沾
Haven’t had a drink in three months.
-嗑药呢? -没有
-What about the coke? -No.
-没有? -我工作累的半死 不碰毒品
-No? -No. I’m working my ass off. I’m off the sauce.
甚至开始戒烟了
I even stopped smoking.
戒烟的滋味如何?
How is not smoking?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!