跟家里有点不一样吧 亲爱的
A bit different to home, eh, darling?
两个人这么多房♥间
Lots of rooms for two people.
或许某天会不止两个人
Perhaps they’ll be more than two one day.
什么 你是指房♥客吗 – 不是
What, lodgers you mean? – No!
这可以作为我们孩子的房♥间
This could be our baby’s room.
在厨房♥楼上又好又暖
Nice and warm over the kitchen.
我们把这个旧炉灶扔了吧
Let’s get rid of this old range.
哈 这个锅炉很过时啊
Ha! This boiler came out of the ark.
你好 小猫
Hello, puss.
好大的花♥园♥
A fair bit of garden.
比乡下的还大
More than down-home.
我一直很想要自己的花♥园♥
Oh, I’ve always wanted my own bit of garden.
有个放自行车和干活的小屋
A little shed for my bike and workshop.
提醒一下 要保持整洁
And mind you, keep it tidy.
我们还没结婚你就开始对我发号♥施令了
Don’t you start bossing me about before we get married.
哦 欧内斯特 真不敢相信
Oh, Earnest, I can’t believe it.
我们会有一间厨房♥还有一间洗涤室
We’ll have a kitchen and a scullery.
一间客厅还有一间饭厅
A sitting room and a dining room.
一个花♥园♥还有一间小屋 – 别忘了还有走廊
A garden and a shed. – Don’t forget the hall.
还有卫生间 超奢华
And the bathroom! Luxury!
是的 就这样 保持 如果可以的话保持这个姿势
Yes, that’s it. Hold it. Hold to that they are, if you could.
就这样 很好 就这样 Briggs太太 很好 非常好
That’s it, lovely. That’s it, Mrs. Briggs. Lovely. Very nice.
现在 保持住 保持这个动作 笑开一点
Now, hold there. Hold it there. Big smiles.
我们再拍一张
We’ll have one more of those.
快啊 欧内斯特 快亲新娘 – 快 欧内斯特
Go on, Ern. Let’s see a kiss for the bride. – Go on, Ern.
好 再来一张 再来一张 大家让让
Yeah, one more. One more, please, everybody.
这卧室是不是超大
Isn’t the bedroom huge?
我们需要在床底下放一些箱子来装衣服
We’ll need some cases under the bed for our clothes.
需要的是衣柜 欧内斯特
A wardrobe, Earnest!
哦哦 是的 当然要
Oh. Oh, yes. Of course.
早上好 夫人 今天要几瓶呢
Good morning, Madam. How many today, please?
只要你别靠近我♥干♥净的台阶就行了 年轻人
Just you keep off my clean step, young man.
噢 欧内斯特
Oh, Earnest.
我沿着我们的街卖♥♥了一圈了 Ette
I got a round that finishes down our road, Ette.
那真好 亲爱的
That’s nice, dear.
我大概12点能卖♥♥完
I should be done about 12
然后我可以开始处理那个老炉灶
and then I can get going on that old range.
我可高兴终于能摆脱这东西
I’ll be glad to see the back of that thing.
这事可不容易 小可爱
It’s a pig, duck.
我们需要的是那种又好又新的煤气灶
One of those nice, new gas cookers, that’s what we need.
小心点 欧内斯特
Careful, Earnest!
哇吼
Whoa-oh!
*任何老铁 任何老铁*
*Any old iron, any old iron*
*任何 任何 任何老铁*
*Any, any, any old iron*
*你看起来很干净 想要一点奖励*
*You look neat, talk about a treat*
*你从头到脚看起来就是华丽丽*
*You look dapper from your napper to your feet…*
欧内斯特 别唱那些糟糕的伦敦腔的歌♥
Earnest, don’t sing those dreadful cockney songs.
*穿着时髦 全新礼帽*
*Dressed in style, brand-new tile*
*还打着你♥爸♥的旧绿领带*
*And your father’s old green tie on*
*但我不会花2便士买♥♥你的手表和项链儿*
*But I wouldn’t give you tuppence for you old watch and chain*
*老铁 老铁*
*Old iron, old iron.*
来吧
All right!
活干完了
That’s done the job.
好了 很棒的床
That’s it, smashing bed.
几乎全新 我猜是红木的
Nearly new. Mahogany, I think.
看起来弹簧很好 新婚夫妇需要好的弹簧
Good springs, look. Newlyweds need good springs.
快来试一试 亲爱的
Come and try it out, darling.
当然不要 欧内斯特
Certainly not, Earnest.
这光天化日的
It’s broad daylight.
我做好了一个新的沥水板 – 很好
I finished a new draining board, darling! – Oh, lovely.
放边上合适 洗之前可以拿掉
Fits over the edge. Removable before cleaning.
有了这个和新炉子
What, with that and the new cooker…
我们高枕无忧了
We’re in clover!
看 正好
There. Bang on!
报纸说这里超过2百万人失业
It says here over two million unemployed.
我很幸运成为了一个送奶工 Ette
I’m lucky to be a milkman, Ette.
我讨厌把煤炭放楼梯下
I hate coal under the stairs.
哪儿哪儿都是煤灰 而且老这样
Coal dust gets everywhere and it’s so common.
哈 那我就在花♥园♥里造个砖头的煤仓
Ha! I’ll build a brick bunker in the garden, then.
那太好了
That’d be lovely.
你觉得怎么样 Ette 吼吼吼
What do you reckon, Ette? Ho-ho-ho!
哦 欧内斯特 它太大了
Oh, Earnest, it’s far too big.
我得做一些不错的沙发罩
I’ll make some nice loose covers.
我从一个豪华酒店买♥♥来的 特♥价♥货
Came out of a posh hotel. A bargain!
我做了个帘子 挂在水槽下面 它能把水管遮住
I’ve made a curtain for under the tank. It’ll hide the pipes.
我要把我在户外穿的衣服挂在那 水管能烘干它们
I’ll keep my outdoor clothes there. The pipes will dry them off.
哦 但是你的外套有臭牛奶味 欧内斯特
Oh, but your coats smell of stale milk,Earnest.
是 抱歉
Yeah, sorry.
你觉得你会升职吗
Do you think you’ll ever be promoted?
恐怕不行 我也不想
I blooming fear. Not me.
工厂工头 整天困在铁棚里
Yard foreman, stuck in a tin shed all day,
增加一行行的数字
adding up rows of figures?
别闹了 我喜欢新鲜的空气
Blow that for a lark. I like the fresh air!
我本来能嫁给
I could have married…
一个深海潜水员
a deep-sea diver.
那你为什么不嫁 – 因为
Well, why didn’t you? – Because…
我不爱他
I didn’t love him.
你为什么要把那张宝宝的照片挂在墙上
Why do you keep that picture of a baby on the wall?
你认为呢
Why do you think?
那不是我们亲戚家的小孩 是吧
Well, it’s not a relative, is it?
我们已经结婚两年多了
We’ve been married over two years.
我马上就要37岁了
I’ll soon be 37.
哦 哎
Oh. Eh.
别哭泣
Don’t cry.
我很抱歉
I’m sorry.
哦 不哭 不哭 – 嗯
Oh, shush, shush, shush. – Mm.
我懂 我懂
I know. I know.
<旗帜晚报> 晚间新闻 晚间新闻
Evening Standard. Night news, night news.
希♥特♥勒♥在德国坐拥大权了
Hitler wins power in Germany.
给你 Rich – 给 欧内斯特
Here you go, Rich. – Ta, Ern.
<旗帜晚报> – 哦 不
Evening Standard. – Oh, no.
希♥特♥勒♥在德国坐拥大权了
Hitler wins power in Germany.
这个家伙 阿道夫 · 希♥特♥勒♥
This bloke, Adolf Hitler,
说他们正在到处印他的自传
says they’re publishing his book over here.
叫<我的奋斗> – 哦
Mein Kampf, it’s called. – Oh!
他干得不错嘛
That’s nice of him.
嗯哼
Huh?
埃特
Ette!
一个惊喜 亲爱的 – 哦
Surprise, dear. – Oh.
新的镜子 – 它真美
New mirror! – It’s lovely.
你怎么把它带回家的
How ever did you get it home?
我用自行车的踏板把它运回来的 – 它多少钱
I walked it back on my bike pedal. – How much was it?
只要半美元 我从一个老实的乡下人手里买♥♥来的
Only half a dollar. I got it off of didicoy down-home.
我也为你准备了一个惊喜
I’ve got a surprise for you too.
哦 是么 – 我已经
Oh, yes? – I’ve been to…
嗯 看过医生了
um… the doctor.
哦 然后呢
Oh… And?
你是说 – 嗯
You mean? – Mm.
我们 – 对
We’re…? – Yeah.
我们将要
We’re going to…?
噢耶
Yippee!
我不敢相信 – 哦 埃特
I can’t believe it. – Oh, Ette!
生日快乐 亲爱的 – 哦 欧内斯特
Happy birthday, darling. – Oh, Earnest.
你的卡片 他们每年都在变大
And your card. They get bigger every year.
这张还加了衬垫
This one is all padded.
我最棒的礼物要等到1月
Bit my best present isn’t due until January.
再来点茶 埃特 – 嗯嗯
More tea, Ette. – Mm-hm.
再用力推 布里格斯太太
One more push, Mrs. Briggs.
很好
Very good.
我的天呐 真是小题大做
Goodness gracious me, what a fuss!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!