安穿上应该比较好看
PEACH: It looks better on Ann.
安,你在哪里买♥♥的这双鞋?
Ann, darling, where ever did you get those shoes?
不记得了,乡村小街
Oh, I don’t know. The Village somewhere.
在一个小镇上买♥♥的?
You got them in a village?
格林威治度假村那边,在纽约
No, Greenwich Village, in New York City.

Huh.
我觉得你头上浇上香槟一定好看
I think champagne’s going to be beautiful with your hair.
不必了,彼奇
Thank you, Peach.
很有趣的
PEACH: This is going to be fun.
(BOTH GIGGLING)
等不及了
PEACH: I can’t wait.
我用尽甜言蜜语
(SINGING) What good are words I say to you
该你了,宝贝
You’re on, baby.
我不想继续唱了,重新来
I don’t wanna go on. I wanna go back.
无能为力
Sorry, no can do.
我唱错了
I made a mistake.
错误也是一种残缺美 这样才有更多乐趣
Mistakes are beautiful, baby. Mistakes are part of the fun.
我穿错裙子了
I’m wearing the wrong dress.
这样不方便出海
I can’t go for a sail in this.
我想妈妈是想告诉我们什么
I just think Mom is trying to tell us something.
我倒认为这时候应该 让她一人安静呆会
I think Mom needs to be left in peace at this point.
好吧,要是我在临终时 我会让你问我一两个
Well. When I’m on my deathbed, I hereby give you permission
关于我人生的任何问题
to ask me a question or two about my life.
妮娜,就算你不愿让妈妈清净下 至少也让我清净下
Nina, if you won’t give Mom a break, how about giving me one?
恐怕现在不是吵架的时候
This is probably not the best time for us to have a fight.
这就要吵架?
We don’t need to have a fight.
不过说真的,我绝不会让你再折磨妈妈了
But really, I’m not going to let you torture Mom anymore.
此时此刻绝不行
Not at this point.
我没听错吧?折磨她?
Excuse me? Torture her anymore?
不好意思,用错词了
Sorry, bad choice of words.
这么说我不断在折磨妈妈 而你则让她开心
So, I torture Mom, and you make her happy
因为你有丈夫,孩子 还有这个他妈的大房♥子
by getting the husband and the kids and the big-ass house.
妮娜,不要再让我为我的生活方式道歉了
Nina, don’t ask me to apologize for my life again, okay?
哦,你的生活来了
Hey, look, here comes your life now.
伊森一直盯着我看!
Ethan won’t stop looking at me!
陆克,为什么猴子会从树上掉下来?
Hey, Luc, why’d the monkey fall out of the tree?
为什么?
Why?
因为它死了
Because it was dead.
别闹了孩子们,去楼上看看外婆吧
CONNIE: Come on kids, let’s go up and say hello to Grandma.
她死了么?
Is she dead?
别乱说,她在休息而已 见到你们她一定很开心
No, honey. She’s resting, is all. She’ll be so happy to see you.
走吧
Come on, let’s go.
看到吧,她在休息
CONNIE: You see, she’s just sleeping, is all.
但是不久就会死了
But she’ll be dead soon.
嗯,她已经有很美好的一生 她深爱着你俩
Well, she’s had a good long life and she loves you two more than anything.
我可以摸摸她的手吗?
Can I touch her hand?
当然,轻一点
Of course you can. Just be very gentle.
(ANN GASPING)
怎么,该继续唱了吗?
What, is it time to go on?
没什么,妈妈
It’s nothing, Mom.
我的裙子呢?
Where’s my dress?
嘘,再睡一会吧
Shh, just go back to sleep now, okay?
你小时候只要我一让你穿那裙子 你就嚎啕大哭
When you were little, you used to cry whenever I put that dress on.
还记得吗?
Do you remember?
因为那意味着你要远行
It meant you were going out.
我并未远离,对吧?
I never went very far, though, did I?
我那次没去游海
I never went for that sail.
我应该去的 我应该和他们一起去
I should have. Oh, I should have gone for that sail.
(I’VE GO T THE WORLD ON A STRING PLAYING)
现在还早了点?
It’s a little early, isn’t it?
(CHUCKLING)
这是新港,中午才是一天的头 要来一支么
This is Newport, it starts at noon. Want one?
不用了
No, thank you.
哈里斯是谁?
Who’s Harris?
哈里斯,哈里斯是我们家女管家的儿子
Harris. Harris is our old housekeeper’s son.
开玩笑吧
You’re joking.
好了
Okay,
这不是我们家的度假别♥墅♥ 这是我们家的官邸
this is not our family’s summer cottage, this is our family’s summer mansion.
千真万确,哈里斯是我们以前管家的儿子
And yeah, Harris is our old housekeeper’s son.
每年夏天我们到这里来
In the summers when we used to come up here,
哈里斯和她母亲就住在厨房♥
Harris and his mother lived in an apartment off the kitchen.
真的?
Really?
好了
Okay,
欢跳时刻来临
it’s time to shut up and dance.
(ANN LAUGHING)
好吧,要是在宴会上打起架来
All right. If fistfights break out during the reception,
一定是因为有人对座位安排不满
it won’t be because no one worried about the seating arrangements.
棒极了
Great.
能否关小声点?
You will turn down that a little bit, won’t you, dear?
你的礼服是为今晚准备的?
Is your suit pressed for this evening?
嗯哼
Mmm-hmm.
你还需要剪下头发
And you need a haircut.
(SINGING) What a world, what a life
I’m in love
(ANN LAUGHING)
他们刚刚吃好东西睡觉了 我一会回来
We’ll just feed them and get them to bed and I’ll be back later.
妈妈,伊森放屁!放屁!
Mommy, Ethars farting! He’s farting!
(CONNIE GROANING)
克洛伊,快进来
CONNIE’S HUSBAND: Chloe, sit down, baby.
拜拜
Bye.
系好安全带,孩子们
CONNIE’S HUSBAND: Get your seatbelts on, kids.
(EXCLAIMING)
很清新吧?
Sobering, isn’t it?
你刚刚有没有说也想要个孩子?
Didrt you say something a while ago about wanting one?
额,没记错的话,喝了一杯香槟后
Well, after a bottle of champagne, as I recall.
没记错的话,是在回答你的问题
And in answer to a question from you, as I recall.
我很认真的
I mean it.
亲爱的,等我妈妈过了这段时间再说吧
Darling, could we discuss this some time when my mother isn’t dying?
嗯,对不起
Yeah. Sorry.
只是我感觉也许…
It just seems like maybe…
也许现在是谈论新生活的时机
Maybe this is a good time to talk about some new life.
我明白
I know.
但,要是我不愿意怎么办?
Listen. What if I didn’t really want to?
我不是说现在,我是说
I don’t mean just for now. I mean
永远
ever.
亲爱的,欢跳时刻来临
Honey, it’s time to shut up and dance.
她怎么样了?
How’s she doing?
不知道,不大好吧
I don’t know. Not so good.
我们只想让她尽量感受不到痛苦
We just want to keep her out of pain now. As much as we can.
她还是不停的说些莫名其妙的事情
She keeps saying strange things.
很多人都这样,在人生的最后时刻 药品也会让他们产生幻觉
They do, sometimes, in end stage. The medication can make them very dreamy.
我觉得她是在回忆她以前认识的人
She’s been talking about people from her past, I guess.
但是我们和姐姐都没听说过
People my sister and I have never heard of.
嗯,也许是真实存在的 也许是想像的
Well, they might be real people and they might not be.
没办法知道
You never really know.
妈妈,这些都是你在梦里见到的么?
So, Mom, this is all just a dream you’re having?
哈罗,哈里斯,还好吧?
Hello, Harris. How are you?
你好,维特伯太太
Hello, Mrs. Wittenborn.
跟你说认真的,莱拉正犯一个弥天大错 你觉得呢?
Seriously, Lila is making a big mistake, don’t you think?
不好说
It’s a little hard to say.
好吧,你觉得卡尔哪里好?
All right, what do you like best about Carl?
(HESITATING)
直觉,直觉
Go on, go on. Yeah, go on.
卡尔…
Carl is…
很高
Tall.
你要知道,巴迪 如果这是莱拉所期望的…
But you know, Buddy, if this is what Lila wants…
不是这样,这只是莱拉认为她应该期望的
No, no, no. This is what Lila thinks that she’s supposed to want.
这区别很大
There’s a difference.
也许对莱拉来讲不是这样
Well, maybe not for Lila.
我觉得…
I think…
我觉得她应该嫁给哈里斯
I think that she should marry Harris.
你呢?
Do you?
他才是她的至爱
He’s the one she’s really in love with.
两小无猜,从小就相爱
Has been, like, ever since we were kids, you know?
哈里斯也爱她吗?
Is Harris in love with her?
没有人不爱莱拉 包括我,你呢?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!