早呀 先生们 脚放下
Morning, gentlemen. Feet.
达文波特合作公♥寓♥
购♥房♥♥申请表
申请人姓名: Anna Brady
真高兴见到你
So happy you’re here.
这是第三套房♥子 没有买♥♥家
This is the third open house and not one bite.
嗯…
Well…
别担心
Don’t worry.
包在我身上
I have everything under control.
Anna 你是一位房♥地♥产♥经纪人?
Anna, you are a realtor?
我是布景师 负责把布置好的公♥寓♥交给房♥地♥产♥经纪人
I’m a stager. I stage apartments for realtors.
再普通的空间都能被我布置得独具韵味
I transform ordinary spaces into something special.
我也总能做出令大多数人满意的设计
Most people don’t know what it is they want until I show it to them,
因此 很多公♥司♥都需要我的帮助
and so many places need my help.
当然 贵公♥司♥是不在其列的
Not the Davenport, of course.
这款刚刚好
It’s just a very fine line between elegant and dowdy.
不过我想 是不是可以拉高点
I just think maybe a quarter-inch higher.
加一点点也行? 帮我修一下吧
Plus an eighth of an inch? We’ll get it right.
我看你是故意的 少来这一套
You did that on purpose. Knock it off.
我想你也知道
As I’m sure you’re aware,
达文波特的房♥子隶属高端 为数有限
apartments at the Davenport don’t come up very often,
想要入住的人不计其数 你有什么理由让我们选择你呢?
and we have more than our share of applicants. So, why you?
我从不小就生活在波士顿
I have lived in Boston my entire life,
但一直都梦想能来这里生活
and I have always dreamed of living here.
而且幸运的是 我找到了志同道合的伴侣
And thankfully, I have found somebody who shares that dream,
我敢保证
and I can assure you that
无论你们怎样挑剔
you will not find two people more in sync
我们都有最符合你们口味的
with your exceptionally high standards and,
最优条件
if I may be so bold, your taste.
好的 感谢你的参与
Thank you.
哇! 运气好的话 就能拿到订单了
Wow! With a bit of luck, we might get some offers.
得了 Charlie
Come on, Charlie.
你明知道这和运气无关 重在准备
You know it’s not about luck. It’s about preparation.
放进烤箱 定时半小时 再打开它
Put these in the oven half an hour before you open
到午餐前 应该会有5份订单下来
and you’ll have five offers before noon.
幸运靠边站
No luck needed.
来 跟着我说 三间卧室
Okay, say it with me. Three bedrooms.
三间卧室
Three bedrooms.
– 门卫 – 门卫
– Concierge. – Concierge.
全套设备的健身房♥和游泳池 天呐!
Full gym and swimming pool looking over the common. I mean, come on!
别高兴的那么早
Don’t get cocky.
怎么 你认为他们不喜欢我们?
Why, you don’t think they liked us?
我喜欢 难道你不喜欢?
I like us. Don’t you like us?
好了 行了 来
We’re okay. All right. Okay.
准备好了? 预备…
Here we go. Ready? And…
– 真丑! – 你说什么?
– Ugly! – Excuse me?
没说你 亲爱的 我是说Sheinbaum先生
Not you, sweetie. It’s Mr. Sheinbaum
他给我发了他最新的双导管资料
e-mailing me updates of his double bypass.
午饭又不用吃了 真好
I’m glad I skipped lunch.
不 不 这是好事
No, no, no, this is good. This is good,
这样我就不用回去了 去吃饭吧
because this way I don’t have to go in. We can go to dinner.
单人公♥寓♥ 被下了两份订单
Studio apartment, two offers already.
那是你有才华
That’s ’cause you’re a genius.
你是11:00的班机 行李都收拾好了吗?
Have you packed yet? Your flight’s at 11:00.
我会搞定 只要你不迟到就好了
I’m fine, just you don’t be late.
8点 要准时
We’ve got an 8:00 rez and they’re strict.
我什么时候迟到了?
When am I ever late?
你老爸突然出现
When your dad comes out of the woodwork
见他女儿的时候
demanding to see his daughter, that’s when.
我得走了 Jer 我和老爸好几个星期没见了
I have to go, Jer. I haven’t seen him in weeks.
好吧 我可不想惹你生气
Okay, just wouldn’t want you all riled up
搞砸了今晚特别的晚餐
for our very special dinner.
我不喜欢所谓的惊喜
You know I don’t like surprises.
但这次的你一定喜欢
You’ll like this one.
再见
See you.
哦 Anna 大大的惊喜等着你
Oh, Anna, this is gonna blow your mind!
你买♥♥什么了?
What’d you buy?
很多 买♥♥了很多东西 但我不是指这个
A lot, I got a lot, but that’s not it.
我要告诉你的是
I wanted to tell you something.
我看到有人从DePrisco走出来 你猜是谁?
Guess who I saw coming out of DePrisco’s?
– 是谁? – 是Jeremy!
– Who? – Jeremy!
真的? 什么时候?
You did? When?
来这里的路上
On the way here.
路上塞车 我随便往外一看
The cab was stuck in traffic and I look over,
他正好从商店里走出来
and he’s walking out of the store
– 手里拿着一个小小的红盒子 – 小红盒?
– carrying that little red bag. – The bag?
人们到DePrisco的原因只有一个
There’s only one reason people go into DePrisco’s.
你就要拿到一枚比我的还要赞的
You’re gonna have a better
订婚戒指了 你个小坏蛋!
engagement ring than me, you big jerk!
– 哦 老天 – 你事先知道吗?
– Oh, my God. – Did you know?
不 虽然几个月以前我就把他的名字列入了邮件名单中
No. I mean,okey, I did put his name on the mailing list
希望他能明白我的心思 但是…
a couple months ago hoping he’d get the hint, but…
哦! 他明白了! 我想他明白你的暗示了!
Oh! He got the hint! I think he got the hint!
好了 等等 我们得练习一下惊讶的表情
Okay, hold on, we gotta work on your surprise face,
别让他知道我已经告诉你了…
’cause I don’t want him to know I told you…
好 你来问
Okay, ask me.
准备好了? 你愿意嫁给我吗?
Ready? Will you marry me?
啊? 你是受了惊吓吗? 太恐怖了 再来一次
What? Are you scared? That was awful. Try it again.
– 好吧 – 再来一次
– Okay. – Try it again.
眼睛再大一点 带点”你在问我吗?”的感觉
Bigger eyes. And maybe a little, “Who, me?”
好在你还有时间来排练
The good news is, you have time to practice between now and then.
我可以娶你吗?
Can I marry you?
不行 谢谢
No, thank you.
已经结婚了 是吗?
Already married, huh?
正要订婚
Getting engaged.
– 订婚? – 爸
– Engaged? – Dad.
我女儿订婚了?
My daughter is engaged?
师♥傅♥! 香槟!
Garcon! Champagne!
还是来啤酒吧
Let’s have a couple of beers…
– 我来付吧 – 香蕉味的
– I’ll get them. – Banana
你终于要结婚了
You’re gonna be married.
我叫Jack Brady 做进出口和房♥地♥产♥的 很高兴认识你
Jack Brady. Import-export, real estate. Glad to meet you.
她跟那小伙子已经相处了4年 不知道他在磨蹭什么?
She’s been four years with the guy. What was he thinking?
只过了一个星期我就向她母亲求婚了!
I proposed to her mother after a week!
只过了半个小时我就向她求婚了
I proposed to her after half an hour.
真的吗!
Exactly!
他现在在哪?
Where’s the lucky guy?
他在收拾行李 他要去都柏林参加心脏病研讨会
Packing. He has a cardiology convention in Dublin.
Jeremy总算灵光了些 向你求了婚
It’s a good thing that Jeremy finally came around.
这个周末你最好跟着他到爱尔兰去
You might have had to follow him to lreland this weekend.
你也知道 今年是闰年
It is leap year, you know.
爸 别再讲那个故事了
Dad, do not tell that story again.
干吗不呢?
Why not?
这只是家族传说
It’s a family myth.
这是真正的事实!
It is the honest-to-God truth!
当年你的奶奶Jane就是对爷爷Tom来这招的
That’s what Grandma Jane did to Grandpa Tom.
他们谈了很久的恋爱 爷爷却迟迟没有求婚
They’d been dating for a while and he was dragging his feet,
最后 奶奶就提议去那个古老的地方走一遭
so she finally suggested they pay a visit to the old country.
2月29号♥ 在爱尔兰的都柏林 她终于把他摆平了
February 29th, Dublin, Ireland, she hits him with it.
呯! 一枪搞定
Boom!
钻戒 签字 盖章 搞定
Ring on finger, signed, sealed, delivered.
呃 我可不想学奶奶的样
Well, I’m not going to have to pull a Grandma Jane.
这就是我的女儿呀 我终于也快要有外孙了
That’s my girl. I’m finally going to get some grandkids.
爸 我得走了
Dad, I’ve got to go.
嗯… 不行 我才来呢!
Mmm… mmm. No, I just got here!
没错 但是你迟到了 我们约好7点的
Yeah, well, you were late. We said 7:00.
能拥有共同的梦想让我非常开心
I’m just happy that we want the same things.
你总能把我们的未来设计得光明美好
You know, you always have it figured out for us.
甚至于我最秘密的计划 你也能猜到…
I mean, even with my crazy schedule and…
你也知道我很欣赏你这一点吧?
You know I appreciate it, right?
所以…
So…
这个 是送你的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!