A jump like that
大多数人都会承受不了
would’ve fried most people.
我说过的…
Like I said…
…她不是大多数人
..she’s not most people.
别…你干嘛这么对我
Don’t… Why are you treating me like this?
上一分钟那么热情
One minute, you’re so warm
下一分钟 你又变得这么冰冷可怕
then one minute, you’re cold and awful.
我天呐
This is crazy!
你开始上道了
You’re starting to get it.
你要去哪里
Where are you gonna go?
你知道吗 我已经见过所有宇宙的伊芙琳了
You know, of all the Evelyns I’ve seen…
显然 你是最有意思的一个
..you’re definitely one of the more interesting ones.
你想要对我♥干♥什么
What do you want from me?
你看
Here.
让人我来帮你开启你的大脑 如何
Let me help you open up your mind, huh?
哦 -这样
Oh! – Here.
打开
Open up.
没事的
It’s OK.
没事
It’s OK.
看一眼
Take a peek.
我靠
Oh, shit.
这是什么
What is that?
有一天我很无聊
I got bored one day
我就把所有东西都放在一个百吉饼上
and I put everything on a bagel.
Everything bagel也指把所有芝麻、罂粟籽、洋葱、大蒜、椒盐等配料全都放上的百吉饼
所有东西
Everything.
我的希望和梦想 我过去的成绩单
All my hopes and dreams, my old report cards,
所有品种的狗
every breed of dog,
克雷格网站上所有的个人广♥告♥
every last personal ad on craigslist.
Craigslist是一个网上大型免费分类广♥告♥网站
芝麻
Sesame.
罂粟籽
Poppy seed.

Salt.
后来这百吉饼自己就坍塌了
And it collapsed in on itself.
因为 如果你真的把所有的东西
‘Cause, you see, when you really put
都放在一个百吉饼上
everything on a bagel,
它就会崩塌
it becomes this.
快点 快跑 伊芙琳
Come on. Run, Evelyn.
真♥相♥
The truth.
真♥相♥是什么
What is the truth?
没什么
Nothing…
是重要的
..matters.
不 乔伊
No, Joy.
你不会相信这是真的
You don’t believe that.
你觉得好点了 对吧
Feels nice, doesn’t it?
如果没什么是重要的
If nothing matters…
那么你就不会
..then all the pain and guilt you feel
因为一事无成
for making nothing of your life…
而感受到痛苦和羞愧
..it goes away.
一切
Sucked
都被吸进
Into
一个百吉饼
A bagel.

No!
阿爸
Ah Ba?
我不是你的爸爸
I’m not your father.
反正不是你认识的爸爸
At least not the one you know.
我是阿尔法公公
l am Alpha Gong Gong.
哈 -不会连你也这样吧
Huh! – Not you too!
先生 你在这里干什么
Sir, what are you doing here?
我们要走了 跟上我
We need to go. Just follow me.
长官 一切都在我的掌握之中
Sir, I have this under control.
我再重申一次 就因为你不听我的话
Again, you deliberately disobey me
导致另一个人也要被连累了
and cause another mind to be compromised.
你现在知道我们必须要做什么了
And now you know what we must do.
不 不要
No! Please.
她不像我们之前找的人
She’s unlike anything we’ve seen.
她可以阻止丘布·图巴姬
She could finally stop Jobu Tupaki.
你的意思是 那个恶魔就在我女儿的体内
You mean the monster that is inside my daughter?
那你为什么不早点告诉我
Well, why didn’t you tell me about it earlier?
你们阿尔法人还有什么瞒着我的
What else are you Alpha people not telling me?
你看到她把那个男人弄死了吗
Did you see her dance that man to death?
我不可能是你要找的那个伊芙琳
There is no way I am the Evelyn you are looking for.
不 我看得很清楚
No, I see it so clearly.
你看到什么了
See what?
我什么也不擅长
I’m no good at anything.
确实
Exactly.
我见过上千个伊芙琳
I’ve seen thousands of Evelyns,
但从没见过像你这样的
but never an Evelyn like you.
你还有很多目标没有完成
You have so many goals you never finished,
很多梦想没有实现
dreams you never followed.
你现在的情况糟透了
You’re living your worst you.
才没有糟透呢 那个热狗宇宙的才糟糕
I cannot be the worst. What about that hot dog one?
不 你还不懂吗
No. Can’t you see?
在这个宇宙的每一次失败都会转化为
Every failure here branched off into a success
其他宇宙伊芙琳的成功
for another Evelyn in another life.
大多数人中只有几个的人生轨迹
Most people only have a few significant
如此接近于其他宇宙的自己
alternate life paths so close to them.
但你 这个你
But you, here,
你无所不能 是因为
you’re capable of anything
你什么都做不好
because you’re so bad at everything.
她现在的思想已经屈服于
What good is all that power when her mind
混沌之中又有什么用呢
is already succumbing to that chaos, huh?
有人吗
Hello?
有人在吗 妈妈 爸爸 发生什么了
Hello? Mom, Dad? What’s going on?
不 不要出声
No. Do not answer her.
这不过是她的一个小花招
It’s one of her tricks.
先生 我们的读数显示她不是丘布·图巴姬
Sir, our readings indicate it’s not Jobu Tupaki.
但如果她不在这…
But if she’s not here…
噢 糟了
Oh, shit!
不管了 跑 快跑
Do not engage! Run! Run!
看好她俩 我去解决丘布
Watch these two here while I deal with Jobu.
我可不会拿阿尔法宇宙的安全而冒这个险
I’m not risking the safety of the Alphaverse for this.
尽你所能 带我们离乔伊越远越好
Get us as far away from Joy as you can.
为什么 -我马上回来我保证
Why? – I’ll be back. I promise.
不 不 不 等等 你为什么不…
No, no, no, wait. Why don’t you…

Huh?
有人吗 -乔伊
Hello? – Joy?
不 不 那不是… -乔伊也在这里
No, no…That’s not… – Joy’s here!
不 不 那不是乔伊 -开门啊
No, no, no, that’s not Joy. – Hello?
是乔伊吗 我来了 -让我进去
Joy? Joy, I’m coming. – Let me in.
好 等一下 这东西很重
OK, be patient! This is heavy.
乔伊 你怎么在这 -我他妈也不知道
Joy, why are you here? – I have no fucking clue!
嘿 别说脏话 -到底怎么回事
Hey, gentle language! – Just what is going on?
我相信这都能解释的…
I’m sure there’s a very good explanation for all of this…
伊芙琳 你在干什么
搞什么鬼 妈妈
What the fuck. Mom?!
这个是为了我们的安全
你♥他♥妈♥在干什么
What the fuck are you doing?
我们的女儿的脑子已经被丘布·图巴姬绑♥架♥了
阿尔法你和阿尔法公公要我跟她打
但是…她太强大了
But…she’s too powerful.
你在说什么啊
我们是都中风了吗
Are we all having a stroke?
你不记得了
因为你们的身体也被另一个宇宙的自己控制了
你们就像牵线木偶 知道吗 木偶
You are like puppets. You know? Puppets?
你们可以做自己通常不能做的事
You can do things you normally cannot do.
就像那部电影
It’s like that movie.
呃 你…你知道吗…就那电影…
Um, you…you… That movie…
你到底在说什么啊
OK, what are you talking about?
什么电影 -“料理浣熊”
A movie? – ‘Raccaccoonie’!
什么 -哈
What? – Huh?
“料理浣熊”啊 你们不知道吗
‘Raccaccoonie’, you know?
电影里有个厨师…
The one with the chef…
他做的食物很难吃 呸
And he makes bad food. Phooey.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!