I’m thinking.
没时间了
Our time here is up.
追杀我们的人到了 -你什么意思
They’re going to kill us. – What?
您能不能再给我们点时间 让我们重填一下啊
You think you can give us more time so we can redo all this?
别怕 这里本来就是用来联♥系♥你用的
Do not worry, this is just a burner universe
临时宇宙
we are using for communication.
到了该战斗的时刻 你自然就知道了
You will know when it is time to fight.
你想重新报税 你还想重填一遍表格
You want to redo? You’re going to resubmit?
我会再联♥系♥你的 -嘘 别出声
I will be in contact soon. – Shh, shh, shh.
我觉得我亲丈夫要惹火审计员了
I think my other husband is messing up the audit.
就是让我们能好好地再自查一遍
Maybe we can look at all the receipts again and…
伊芙琳 不要相信任何人
Evelyn! Trust no-one.
不要 别过来 别过来
Oh, no, no. No, no, no. No…!
你在搞什么鬼
你没事吧
我的天
Oh, dear lord.
你没事吧
没事 什么事都没有
OK. Everything OK.
我觉得我可能有东西落在家里了
I think I forget something at home.
你先坐下
Uh, sit down.
我估计我等会儿得后悔这么说
think I’m going to regret this
你们走吧
You can go
你说什么
What?
你跟她说了什么
我再给你们点时间
You… you will have.
-最好是我来跟她说 你帮我翻译好吗 -等等 等一等
我今天下班前六点之前
You will have until I leave the office tonight
你们把东西准备好了 再拿过来
to bring everything in, 6:00 p.m.
给你们最后一次机会
Last chance
其实明天更好啊 -谢谢 非常感谢
Oh, tomorrow is better… – Thank you! Thank you!
谢谢您 我们六点再来
Thank you. 6:00 p.m.
非常感谢您 -谢谢带饼干来
Thank you so much. – Thank you for the cookies.
看着应该挺好吃的
They look delicious.
最后一次机会啊
Last chance!
祝您今天愉快
Have a nice day.
最后一次啊
Last chance.
天呐
Oh, no.
伊芙琳 伊芙琳
Evelyn! Evelyn!
我知道该怎么说啊
-伊芙琳 等一等 -事情不是你想的那样的
我知道为什么你怪怪的
你在说什么
所以你其实知道这是怎么一回事
So you know about this?
当然了 这是我的
刚才在电梯里的那个也是你
It was you. Like, you who was in the elevator.
对啊
我刚才是在电梯里啊
I was in the elevator.
你下礼拜再来吧
Come back next week.
你们俩在吵什么啊
-在这叽叽喳喳的 -没什么 没什么
我还没准备好现在就开打啊
I’m not ready to fight.
我没准备好打架啊
am not ready to fight
可是我们没别的办法了啊
Maybe we don’t have a choice.
这写的什么啊
What?
小琳我跟你说你真是没鬼用做什么都半途而废
你错了爸你一点都不了解我
换什么鞋
Switch shoes to what?
伊芙琳
Evelyn?!
赶紧叫保安
Someone call security!
你在干什么啊
What are you doing?
不是你告诉我的吗
You told me to do it!
你疯了吗
你说的啊 到了该战斗的时候 我自然就知道
You said I would know when it is the time to fight!
她追着我们来了啊
She was coming after us
你不知道你犯了多严重的事 女士
Oh, you have no idea, lady. Oh!
居然敢殴打税务局工作人员
Assaulting an IRS agent?
你不知道后果多严重
You have no idea!
我是在说我们的事啊
解除婚姻关系
“Dissolution of marriage”?
这个什么
对 请来十楼
Yes, I’m on the tenth floor.

No…
这是谁给你的
没有人给我
你哥…
你哥哥离婚了
Your brother gets a divorce,
所以你也觉得离婚没什么了是吧
now you think divorce is OK?
我不是觉得离婚没什么
I don’t think it’s OK!
我们彼此承诺了一生
We made a sacred promise.
伊芙琳 我知道 我只是希望你和我…
我跟你说了要保持低调
I told you to stay low and out of sight.
你现在来了是吧
Oh, now you’re here?
别总来来去去地折腾我了
Huh! Stop confusing me, coming and going.
别折腾了 -放松
Stop it, stop it, stop… – Relax.
我来摆平
I’ll get you out of this.
别过来了
Stop coming here.
好了 各位 请保持镇静
OK, folks. Everyone remain calm.
噢 谢天谢地
Oh, thank…thank God!
就是她 那个中国女人
It’s that one right there. The Chinese lady!
不是我 都是他的错
No! It’s all his fault!
她刚刚在那儿袭击了我
Right there she assaulted me!
好了 请你们两位趴到地上
OK, I need you two to get on the ground
把双手放在脑后
with your hands behind your heads.
好的 好的
OK, OK, OK.
没事 没事 没事 没事 没事
小琳 发生什么事了
她是个乖乖女
警♥察♥先生 她是个乖乖女
这位先生 请你听从指令
Sir, please comply
不管你想做什么 都请住手
OK, whatever you’re thinking about doing, don’t do it.
这位先生
Sir?
我来摆平
It’s OK.
行了 先生 住手吧
OK, sir. That’s enough.
卧了个槽
Holy shit.
我们回家啦
天呐 克莱格 该死
Oh, no, Craig! Fuck.
起来吧
On your feet.
你是…这到底怎么回事
Who…What is happening?
我们还要离婚吗
我不是那个打算和你离婚的韦蒙德
I’m not the Waymond who wants to divorce you.
我是救你命的韦蒙德
I’m the Waymond who is saving your life.
现在呢 你要么跟着我走
Now, you can either come with me
顺便实现一下自我价值
and live up to your ultimate potential
要么就躺在这儿 等人找你算账
or lie here and live with the consequences.
那我还是躺这儿吧
I want to lie here.
你放开我 把我放下 放下
No, no! Put me down! No, no!
4655号♥席塔宇宙的居民
Citizens of the 4,655th Thetaverse,
你们即将有幸觐见
you are about to be graced
我们伟大的领导者
by the presence of our sovereign leader,
丘布·图巴姬
Jobu Tupaki.
让我来告诉你们
Now let me assure you of one thing.
这就和你们那可悲的人生一样
Just like the rest of your miserable lives,
仅仅只是
this is nothing more
一种统计必然性
than a statistical inevitability.
一只
Duck.
两只
Duck.
丘布·图巴姬
Jobu Tupaki
她洞察一切 知晓一切
has seen all and knows all.
她知道你们做过什么
She knows what makes you tick,
也知道你们用处几何
on what fragile branches your self-worth rests.
而这个人
This one.
等等
Hang on.
先别死啊 大姐
Don’t die yet, alright, buddy?
不是她
It’s not her.
警方目前正在征集线索
…police are looking for all information.
调查还在进展中
This is a developing story.
目前我们掌握了… -他们随时都会来
What we do know… – They might be close.
我们有未经指证的嫌疑人照片
We do have unconfirmed photos of the suspects.
一位身份不明的男子
An unidentified man
在西米谷地区税务局的
went berserk at the regional office
办公室突然狂性大发
for the Internal Revenue Service in Simi Valley this morning.
西米谷税务局发生袭击
警方目前没有透露更多消息
Police aren’t releasing any information.
你♥爸♥爸妈妈不是在那儿呢 -调查还在进展中
Is that where your parents are? – This is a developing story.
但我们有未经证实的… -你还好吗
But we do have unconfirmed… – Are you OK?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!