Whoever it is…
不管是谁
has an override switch with his finger…
此人手上有遥控引爆器
on the damned trigger.
在该死的触发器上
Can you override it?
能隔断他吗
Cappy. Whoa. Cappy.
凯比 凯比
I said, can you override it?
凯比 能隔断遥控吗
Cappy. Cappy.
凯比 凯比
Cappy.
凯比
What’s going on?
怎么回事
Uh, I… I think we might have lost Cappy.
凯比好像挂掉了
Uh, Cappy’s dead. I think Cappy’s dead.
凯比好像是死了
Calm down.
你冷静点
I’ll be right there.
我马上来
What happened?
怎么回事
Rat. Cappy’s okay.
老鼠 凯比没事
Just unconscious.
他只是昏迷
I am free and in flight.
我行动自♥由♥ 我在飞机上
The Americans wish me to tell you…
美国人要我转告你
they agree to all your demands.
他们答应所有的条件
You are victorious. Come home.
你胜利了 回来吧
I rejoice in your freedom, Abu Jaffa.
亚法 我为你高兴
Allah has blessed us.
阿♥拉♥保佑我们
A great destiny awaits us both.
有大使命在等着我们
You’ll see I’ve achieved a glorious victory on your behalf.
且看我代表你光荣得胜
All of Islam will embrace you as its chosen leader.
全体回♥教♥徒都会拥戴你为王
I am your flame. The sword of Allah.
我是你的火焰 阿♥拉♥的剑
And with it I will strike deep into the heart of the infidel.
我要刺穿异教♥徒♥的心
Listen to me! They know! They will destroy the plane!
听我说 他们知道计划 他们会摧毁飞机的
Listen!
听啊
He cut him off.
他挂断了
Christ.
天啊
Jaffa’s free.
亚法自♥由♥了
Jaffa’s free!
亚法自♥由♥了
What does it mean?
什么意思
Anytime, guys. Anytime.
兄弟们 欢迎随时攻击
Tell Admiral Crosby to order the F-14’s to intercept the 747.
叫将军下令F16拦截747
Make the plane divert.
迫使他们转向 不择手段
Do it.
快去执行
Jack.
杰克
Call the president.
打电♥话♥给总统
It’s an executive decision now.
报请总统定夺最高决策
Nagi.
纳吉
Now that Abu Jaffa’s free, shall I order the plane to Algeria?
哈桑 亚法获释了 要不要叫他们转飞阿尔及利亚?
No. Why?
不 为什么
What’s going on? Jaffa’s been freed.
怎么了 亚法获释了
The second-in-command is challenging Hassan.
二号♥头目在质疑哈桑的命令
He wants to know…
他想知道
why they’re not diverting to Algeria now that Jaffa’s been released.
亚法已经获释 为何他们不去阿尔及利亚
Allah has chosen for us a task far greater than Jaffa’s freedom.
真♥主♥阿♥拉♥选择了我们去做比亚法的自♥由♥更伟大的事
We are the true soldiers of Islam.
我们是伊♥斯♥兰♥真正的战士
Our destiny is to deliver the vengeance of Allah into the belly of the infidel.
我们的使命就是奉阿♥拉♥之命去异教腹地复仇
This has nothing to do with Islam. It is not Allah’s will.
这跟伊♥斯♥兰♥和阿♥拉♥无关
You’re blinded by hatred. I’ll have nothing to do with it.
你被仇恨蒙了眼 我不跟你搞
Our mission was to free Abu Jaffa. He is our leader, not you.
我们是来营救亚法的 他才是领袖 不是你
What happened?
怎么了
He just killed one of his men. What?
他好像杀了一个手下 什么
Get back to your posts.
各回岗位去
You son of a bitch. What’d you get me into?
你这个浑蛋 给我引祸上身
What did you get me into? Senator…
看看你干的好事 议员
The others can’t know about the bomb.
其他暴徒不知道有炸♥弹♥
But somebody ran a test. There must be a sleeper.
但是一定有潜伏者负责引爆
Triggerman. One of the passengers.
触发者 混杂在旅客当中
There’re 400 passengers. It could be anyone.
有四百名旅客 这像海底捞针
No way we’ll find him.
我们要找到他
We still have the element of surprise.
我们仍占了奇袭之利
Let’s hit them now, forget the bomb and maybe get lucky.
马上攻击 也许侥幸会成功
Even if you kill them all, the sleeper can destroy the plane.
即使杀光他们 潜伏者仍会引爆
But at least we’ll save Washington.
那至少也救了华盛顿
We’re out of time. This is the best option we have.
我们没时间了 只有这法子了
Maybe not.
不见得
We still got an hour and 20 minutes.
还有1小时20分钟时间
Listen, we must give that bomb another try.
听着 我们再试一次拆除炸♥弹♥
You need Cappy for that.
那要凯比来帮忙
Maybe Cahill can. Forget it.
卡西尔也行 省省吧
If he can neutralize it, finding the sleeper won’t matter.
他如果能拆除 找出潜伏者就不是问题
And if he can’t?
他若拆不了呢
Then we must find the sleeper.
那就得找出潜伏者
But I think…
但我想
I know who it might be.
我大概猜到是谁了
Can you hook up a probe
你能不能装探头
so I can see into the cabin on this monitor?
让我从监视器这里窥看呢
We can’t transmit between the probe and the monitor.
探头和监控器之间是无法传送的
Would a video camera work? Yeah.
用录影机可以吗 可以
You got one? No.
有录影机吗 没有
Shit.
可恶
Baggage. We’ll find one in baggage.
行李舱 去行李舱会找得到
There are 400 faces up there.
那里有四百张面孔
You’ll check each one?
我要一一去找吗?
Not without help.
有人帮忙才行
Where’s the weak link?
弱点到底在那里
How do we pull the teeth on this thing?
如何安然拆除炸♥弹♥
Come on, you’re an engineer. Go with your instincts.
你是专家 凭直觉拆吧
Cappy said two power sources.
凯比说有两处动力
This is one.
这是一处
I’m pretty sure this is the other.
我们确定这是另一处
If we had our own power supply…
如果有别的动力
we could isolate the bomb’s power sources…
就可以切断炸♥弹♥动力
like a heart bypass machine.
就像心电旁路器
The bomb’ll think it’s online.
炸♥弹♥自以为在线上
Along with the sleeper. With no power, no detonation. Brilliant.
潜伏者也会这么想 没有动力就不能引爆 太有才了
In theory.
那是理论上
That’s all we’ve got.
只好如此了
Cahill, you’re the man. Go with your instincts.
卡西尔 你是专家 看着办吧
Uh, I hope I’m right.
希望我没搞错
Whatever you do, don’t cut that wire.
无论如何不要剪线
Cappy.
凯比
We found a camcorder in baggage. We’re ready to try this.
我们找到录影机了 准备来试一试
Be right there.
我马上来
What? You can’t leave now.
什么 你要丢下我
You’ve got Cappy.
有凯比在这里
What if he passes out again?
万一他又晕过去呢
If things really get desperate…
如果事态真的如此绝望
use your magic wand.
就用你的魔棒吧
Okay. I got power.
好了 启动了
Got the cable down the elevator shaft. They won’t see it.
升降机后面有条电缆
Oh, yeah.
哦 是的
Now for the hard part.
最难的事来了
Let’s try this.
来试试这个
Call light button.
这是呼叫灯我将它消音了
I bypassed the buzzer.
只剩下灯会闪
Let’s hope she sees it.
希望她看到灯闪
Wait. What makes you think you can trust her?
慢着 你怎么能信得过她
When I was in the elevator…
刚才我在升降机里
she saw me when Hassan walked in.
哈桑进来时她见过我
Oh, great. Wait.
太好了 等等
She was cool, she covered me. She’ll do this.
她很酷 她掩护我 她会帮我们的
I just hope you have better luck with women than I do.
我只是希望我你比我有女人缘
Come on, pick it up.
拿起话筒吧
Pick it up.
拿话筒呀
I’m watching you on video. Behind you…
我在视频上看着你 在你背后

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!