Get your hands off. You’re not going anywhere.
放开我 不准你去
I didn’t sign up for this G.I. Joe bullshit.
我可没签敢死书
We don’t need to do that. He’ll be all right.
不必杀他 他会安静下来
Okay, Cahill. Listen to me.
好吧 卡西尔 听我说
There is no negotiating with Nagi Hassan. Understand?
跟纳吉·哈桑没得谈 知道吗
If he knew we were here, he’d kill us.
他会杀光我们的
So let’s calm down, everybody.
冷静点 大家要沉着
Just sit down and relax.
坐下来放轻松点
With no way to communicate, he’s right.
没有通讯
They’ll blow us out of the sky.
我们会被打下来
They don’t know we’re not on board.
他们并不知我们的行踪
They’ll wait until the last second, hoping for a break.
他们会等到最后关头
We’ve got some time.
还有时间的
How much time before we hit U.S. Airspace?
多久会到达美国领空
Three hours, 50 minutes.
不到3小时50分
What’s left of the gear?
失掉了什么装备
We’ve lost the sat-com…
失掉了通讯机
scanners, sleep agent.
扫瞄器 安眠剂
We’ve got half the weapons, probes, mikes, bomb kit. That’s it.
武器剩一半 有探测器 麦克风 爆破组件等等
It’s vital you find Hassan. It all centers around him.
找哈桑要紧 他是头儿
All right.
好的
Mikes and probes first.
先装麦克风及探测器
Hook up Grant to the com board. See if he can locate Hassan.
带格兰特去通信舱 看看他能否认出哈桑
Everything we need is here.
所需的装备在此
We locate their positions, blow the lights and go night optics.
找出敌人的位置 然后熄灯用夜视镜
We hit them hard while they’re still surprised. Let’s go.
我们攻他们个措手不及 就这样
The bomb.
炸♥弹♥呢
We don’t know if there is one. I’ll take over the plane.
还不确定有没有 先占领飞机再说
That’s what Travis would do. I’m not telling you what to do.
崔维斯中校也会这么做 我不是在指挥你
But if the DZ-5’s on board, there’s a bomb attached. Find it.
如果机上有DZ-5 那就有炸♥弹♥ 去找到它
Once this plane left, Hassan made sure there was no turning back.
一旦飞机离开 哈桑就不打算回头了
He’s right.
没错
It could be a pressure-switch timer. If you land or change altitude…
可能是个压力开关计时器 如果气压高度一变
anything could set it off. You must find it before they hit.
可能会爆♥炸♥ 突击前要先找到炸♥弹♥
All right.
好吧
We’ll look for it while we’re setting up.
一边布署一边找
Get the tools and bomb kits.
带拆除炸♥弹♥的工具
Let’s get started.
我们动手吧
Tell me what Hassan looks like.
告诉我哈桑长什么样子
I can’t.
说不上来
What do you mean? You’re the world’s expert on him.
什么 你是哈桑专家呀
The only known photograph of him was taken over 25 years ago.
我只看过他25年前的相片
Jesus.
这下惨了
But I’d recognize his voice.
但是我记得声音
I’d know him if I saw him.
见到人也会认得出来
I’m telling you, I saw them. Americans.
告诉你 我看到美军了
Soldiers.
士兵们
Okay. Baker, station one.
好 贝克到第一站
First class, online.
头等舱窥看上线
Go ahead.
请说
Okay, I’ve got one, first-class cabin.
我看到一个 在头等舱
Now another.
又有一个
Skorpions on both of them.
两人都持捷克式冲♥锋♥枪♥
Grant, do you copy?
听到声音没有
I hear them.
听到了
Neither one is Hassan.
都不是哈桑
Four in the main cabin, two in the galley.
主舱有四个 走道上一人
Four with nine-millimeter skorpions, two AKM/FNC’s.
四个持9毫米蝎式冲♥锋♥枪♥ 两个持AKM自动步♥枪♥
Two more patrolling the rear cabin.
我看到两个巡弋后舱
Heavily armed.
也带着重型武器
Can you hear them in the galley?
听到他们声音了吗
Yeah. Yeah, I hear them.
是的 是的 听到了
None of them is our man.
都不是我们的人
This isn’t working. Meet me in the lower galley.
这办法行不通 你到下层来
Put on Cappy’s vest.
穿上凯比的防弹衣
I’m on my way.
我来了
All right, clip the cable to your vest.
钢索扣在背心上
Okay. Put on your carabiner.
套上D形扣
I’ll winch you up.
我绞你上来
Easy.
慢慢来
All right. I got four probes and mikes down there.
好的 下面有四副探头和话筒
It covers the main cabin.
正监视着主舱
If he’s there, you should find him.
他在的话 你就会看到
Okay. Whatever you do…
好的 不管如何
don’t step on the panel or you’ll go through.
别踩到镶板 你会穿过去的
I’ll try to remember that.
我会记住的
All right.
好了
Right here.
上去吧
Hey, wait. Lose the shoes, pretty boy.
等等 脱掉你的帅鞋 帅哥
Hope the smell doesn’t give us away.
希望脚臭别薰到对方
Okay. Go.
走吧
Senator, I…
议员 我
Shut up. Do you want to get us killed?
闭嘴 你想让我们都死掉吗
I think we’re being presented with an incredible opportunity here.
我想这是个大好机会
For what?
什么机会
We always wanted to have a war record for you.
我们一直想让你立大功
Some edge with the media that would put you over the top.
这次可以让媒体来帮你造势
Remember the mileage Jesse Jackson got…
当年贾克逊因赴黎巴嫩
when he negotiated that hostage release?
营救人♥质♥而名声大懆
Yeah.
是呀
I’m at the last one.
我看了最后一个
He’s not here.
他不在
Maybe he’s in the cockpit.
也许他在驾驶舱
Come on back.
快回来
Okay.
好的
Come on, I got you.
来 我帮你
I got you, it’s okay.
有我在 不要紧
All right. That’s it.
好的 就是这样
Just keep tugging. Good. You got it.
用力拉 很好 快到了
Get your arm in over there.
把你的手放在那里
Maintain current course.
保持目前的航向
Shit.
糟了
Thanks.
谢啦
Let’s get down from here.
我们下去吧
Stop.

What’s going on?
怎么回事
I’m sorry, it fell. I was, uh…
抱歉 这个掉了 我只是
getting coffee filters.
想拿些咖啡滤纸
I don’t understand.
我不明白
How does threatening these people…
恐吓这些人
have anything to do with your cause?
对你的诉求有何益处
It’s not your place to understand.
你用不着明白
Just be patient.
要有耐心
It’ll all be over very soon.
可兰经上说
There’s a change.
计划有改变
Maintain our course.
叫驾驶维持航向
Excuse me.
借过
I’m keeping you from your work.
我耽误你做事了
Are you okay? What happened?
怎么回事 还好吗
Are you okay?
你怎么了
Yeah.
没事
And guess who I ran into?
你猜我见到谁了
Rat.
老鼠
Forward baggage compartment. Got something.
行李舱有些名堂
I’m on my way.
我马上过来
You wanted to talk to me.
你要跟我谈
I’m sure you’re aware the official U.S. Policy is no deals with terrorists.
你知道美国官方政策是不跟恐♥怖♥分♥子♥妥协的
Especially in hostage situations.
尤其是交换人♥质♥
I can deal directly with the president.
我可以直接跟总统谈
If you allow me to conduct the negotiation…
如果你让我主导谈判

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!